Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo (11867 Views)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" / Freedom Of Speech And Right To Privacy Is Our Prerogative - JMPP Youth Leader / Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by tico1212(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Why dis guy dey laff like person wey smoke osogbo weed with codeine for the second pix... abi na ma eyes dey see am like that?
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by nateevs(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2016
pring:
free d guy jooh.
No one is above mistake.
The last time I checked, your western German president is still an illiterate.

He uses 'have' in place of 'has' in four separate sentences and you call that a mistake. Free the guy?
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by kstix(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Paperwhite:
This VP is still in Nigeria? And he's talking this trash? Where have he been when Christians are being maimed & killed by Islamic fanatics in the north in recent times.What have he done on the alleged closure & conversion of the children church in Aso-Rock by the wife of the president? Being a lawyer by training-does it not worry him that the government he is part have shown & have continue to show uttermost disregard to our rule of law? Perhaps you still wish to be doing "yes sir" in this government but remember you'll surely have a day with posterity & God.
your lack of insight is made obvious by your use of bad grammar
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Commisioner Osinbade. I want to straff your fine daughter grin grin
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by Chuksemi(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2016
ideylaff:

Don't be fooled Rauf and Prof are close friends from long time.

They even do business together and own a mining company that has bn milking natural resources in Osun State
for years .

Lastly one of Rauf's son is an SA to the VP

These people are all yoked together ooooo don't be fooled oooo

Thanks Man.
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by VirginFinder: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2016
True.
cc: El Rufai
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Yes, laws should not restrict freedom of worship! However at the same time I'd expected him to also say that permition of freedom of worship doesn't encourage constitutive of nuisances.
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by Emrys16(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2016
True talk
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by bamirotola: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
pring:
Osinbajo is not a true pastor.
No real pastor that really wants to make heaven (not money) will come close to politics.
Where was Osinbajo when Christians were maimed in d North in the name of religious fanatics.
Aisha buhari n Aso rock children church closure?

I want you to erase the mentality that a pastor should not move close to politics, that's very wrong, should Christian sit down and let non Christians rule d affairs of nation? We'd be chastised by God in heaven for sitting back at home complaining about the government when we can go in there and bring order, peace and sanity with the leading of God... in the biblical days, where did u ehar pagans leading a state? When Joseph entered Egyptian politics, there was devine revolution... so please change that orientation and Christian should move into politics... soo now you'l be complaining they are islamising d nation..why won't they, when they are d ones assuming d position of power
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by icybeth(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Symbolic VP. I have pity on u
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Jilo83:
I believe el-rufai is there...

Initially I thought he was talking about the ongoing hijab/school uniform saga and maybe in general terms about the Sharia; but after a while it dawned on me that his whole speech was centred and directed at opposing El Rufai's Kaduna move to regulate religious preaching in the state.
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by inosend: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
pring:
Osinbajo is not a true pastor.
No real pastor that really wants to make heaven (not money) will come close to politics.
Where was Osinbajo when Christians were maimed in d North in the name of religious fanatics.
Aisha buhari n Aso rock children church closure?
Sir, I beg to disagree. In the times of kings of both Judah and Isreal in the Bible, God was involved hence His displeasure or pleased with some. What if he fulfilled all the promises he made which are not sinful? He would have succeeded in pleasing God. Yes, Christians should be involved in shining the Light of Christ WHERE EVER they may find themselves.
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by MamaletASO: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Period!
Tell Aregbesola Ogbeni Governor state of osun...
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by skypeople(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo by ideylaff: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
MamaletASO:
Period!
Tell Aregbesola Ogbeni Governor state of osun...

ideylaff:

Don't be fooled Rauf and Prof are close friends from long time.

They even do business together and own a mining company that has bn milking natural resources in Osun State
for years .

Lastly one of Rauf's son is an SA to the VP. In fact one of his most important side men as a fact

Aregbesola and VP are buddies to the core all for ever

These people are all yoked together ooooo don't be fooled oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Saraki, Not Frequent Traveller Seeking Treatment - North Central PDP / Governor Makinde to Sue Sahara Reporters Over False Reports About Book Contract / 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.