Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada (41288 Views)

Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) / Uche Kalu's Wife, Ada's Pregnancy Shoot / Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by jayriginal: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Jasy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dr Ada........Adanaspor, ok continue...... sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by NORSIYK(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
jayriginal:
Thats not Uche Kalu the footballer.

Or do my eyes deceive me?

definitely ur eyes are deceiving u, His name is Uche Kalu, and not Kalu Uche of Uche brothers
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by NORSIYK(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kgdavid:

not only is he not Uche Kalu, I have never seen this guy in the green white green.... All these bloggers

What's this one saying? Uche Kalu has played for Nigeria on numerous occasion, by the way don't mistake him for Kali Uche of Uche brothers
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Kgdavid(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
NORSIYK:

What's this one saying? Uche Kalu has played for Nigeria on numerous occasion, by the way don't mistake him for Kali Uche of Uche brothers

And who are you calling this one??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Janeyinspires(f): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oya come lemmi fix them grin
jayriginal:

grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by miyadue: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
What a shoe for a suit for the guy.al the same congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Obowian: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ada9103:
Huh? She haff belleful.......Nice pix and congrats to them though. To marry and have my own kids just de hungry me.

Dialing akuracy's number, boo I propose to you to propose to me time haff reach, biko let's get started
He isn't picking,I'm here for you cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by jannykellys(f): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice suit
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Ada9103(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Lolssss......cool. Let's get started then
Obowian:

He isn't picking,I'm here for you cheesy undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Obowian: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Ada9103:
Really?? ......Awww,when are we fixing the date coz I want everything done within one week cheesy lolz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Ada9103(f): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Wow....my kinda man. Ngwanu tender your ATM pin let me go check the amount you have deposited in our account
Obowian:

Really?? ......Awww,when are we fixing the date coz I want everything done within one week cheesy lolz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Obowian: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Ada9103:
Wow....my kinda man. Ngwanu tender your ATM pin let me go check the amount you have deposited in our account
Wow....that isn't a problem dear since my Card is still with me grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by akuracy(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Ada9103:
Huh? She haff belleful.......Nice pix and congrats to them though. To marry and have my own kids just de hungry me.

Dialing akuracy's number, boo I propose to you to propose to me time haff reach, biko let's get started
Lol, baby the thing sef dey hungry me but this economy no gree. Meanwhile I will gladly accept if you agree to pay my groom price and I will be a very good house husband to you.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by akuracy(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Ada9103:
What are you getting started with him? Come baby why are you annoying me ?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Ada9103(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
OK......I concur..... But can you cook? Not just to boil water and prepare watery noodles. I mean good food, cus I love delicious food.
akuracy:
Lol, baby the thing sef dey hungry me but this economy no gree. Meanwhile I will gladly accept if you agree to pay my groom price and I will be a very good house husband to you.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Ada9103(f): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed........Give me your ATM. Now now....
Obowian:

Wow....that isn't a problem dear since my Card is still with me grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Ada9103(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
See dont vex me more than am vexing now >:. You want me to come pay your groom price and some other sweet guy wanna pay my bride price and take me to Dubai and you saying I shouldn't give him a chance. You be winch? Please am at liberty to do what I like grin(....
akuracy:
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Obowian: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Ada9103:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed........Give me your ATM. Now now....
Hahahahaha.....oya come and collect it honey cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by Obowian: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2016
akuracy:
tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada by akuracy(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Ada9103:
OK......I concur..... But can you cook? Not just to boil water and prepare watery noodles. I mean good food, cus I love delicious food.
I am a good cook dear wife. I can cook all sorts of soup , I am the man you are waiting for. please come quickly and marry me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters, Ava And Mia Watch Late Night Movie / Peter Rufai's Car Bashed By American Embassy Officials Who Pursued Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.