Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me (5603 Views)

Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2006
My sister husband is asking me to sleep cry cry cry cry cry crywith him so what can i do i want to tee my sister but she wint beliv me cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by naijacutee(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2006
You have got to stand up to him and tell him that if he suggests that kind of nonsense again, you will tell his wife everything. Record something he says on your mobile phone and threaten him with it.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by neelsel(f): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2006
Your sister's husbands need to be shot.

Just a little curious though, is this a common practice in Africa?
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by needeeg(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2006
naijacutee:

You have got to stand up to him and tell him that if he suggests that kind of nonsense again, you will tell his wife everything. Record something he says on your mobile phone and threaten him with it.
that's it gurl, if u really want to go out of this shet
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by mukina2: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2006
@ishaa
well tell your sistet so she can know the kind of husband she has .
what arrant nonsense what was he thinking?
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2006
just send him to me, I'll handle him well. friggin perv! angry
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by neelsel(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2006
just goes to further strenghtens my point. we always waste time on the least important matters( like instigating a useless war of words) while forsakening the core of the problem.

So once again is this a common practice in that part of the world? Men sleeping with their wives sisters etc?
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2006
Tell your sister by phone, then refuse to meet either her or your husband without being accompanied by an elderly relative that you both respect like your brother or uncle. This way you won't be embarrased by any of them.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by needeeg(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2006
lauryn:

just send him to me, I'll handle him well. friggin perv! angry
grin grin ;Dna so!
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2006
neelsel:

Just a little curious though, is this a common practice in Africa?

Think before you are accused of verbal ejaculation! When i saw this statement, the first thing i did was check your profile. I was doubly disappointed that u're either African, African-American or American wannabe! I always attributed comments like above to emanate from uninformed Caucasians, alas i'm proved wrong!

1.To start with, it is clear the original poster is Gambian! Please Africa is a continent NOT a nation! Do the actions of an individual Briton automatically translate to the actions of ALL Europeans?

2. So simply because someone has a problem you automatically assume that it must be "common practice in Africa"?

3. For your information dear American wannabe, it is against the norms for a husband to sleep with his sister in-law! As in all societies, there are the good and the bad. That there are some bad eggs (as there are in your comfortable USA), does not mean that all of us are bad!

4. I spent the whole of black friday watching murder investigations on CourTv, could you please enlighten me if murder is common practice in the Americas?
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by casper(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2006
my guy she is not worth all this long story, she is just plain dumb.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2006
ok mister
u didnt have to go that far, plz. goodness!
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2006
i am staying with my sister and the husband . she sometimes goes on trips and we are the only ones there plus their 4 years old daughter.i am really scared .last time i left the house and was staying with a friend when she travelled .i'll go and sleep with her at night and come back in the morning .for fear of being raped by him .
he tells my sister all kinds of stories about me,and she doesnt trust me no more ,if i tell her that her husband wants to sleep with me ,she wont believe me
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2006
Well then speak to a next family member about it or call the cops on his faggoty ass
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2006
he has spread so many tales about me that i wonder who will believe me .
also he's well respected in the family so i wonder .what they will make of the story .if i tell them
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by Ugwumba(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2006
Suggest you 'set-up' the silly man - since he thinks with his penis, this should not be too difficult.
Set up a date with him and arrange the place for a secret video recording (simple in this electronic age - but pleaaaase make sure that there is someone to rescue you).

Once you catch him on tape, the rest is simple - the tape is your insurance against further harrasment.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2006
Who cares about what he has said, people would alwayz talk no matter what., just talk to someone u feel u could trust. Or u could just sit him down and talk some sense to him, if he doesnt listen, well like I said call the popo on his ass.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2006
i told my friend and she's also a nairaland member but i didnt tell her i was going to put it here .i did so because u needed advise .
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2006
who needed advice?
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2006
me .
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by lauryn(f): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2006
Ok, but u should just do what u feel would be d best thing to do. Cos I've never been in such a position so i wouldnt really know what to do. I'm just not too good with case scenarios(no offence).
Goodluck still, hope U get more/better/useful advice from other members.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by harvey(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2006
@davidylan

bless u bro for that post.i dont understand why the whole world is against africa.a man from gambia does something bad,its now a norm in africa.and the anti-africa poster is a black lady.thinks cos she is in the usa,she is an american.thats how they go round the world painting Nigeria as the worst nation.never wanting to see the good in Nigeria.
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2006
I thinks all people of Nairaland for your sup ,,, ,, i wish u may giv me more advic. , , . . , , , . . . . .on this topic abut my sister husb , , , lov u all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2006
God bless u all cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by harvey(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2006
@ishaahamed

can i ask u a question.why do Gambian men brutalize and assult their ladies physically?
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2006
i dont know why.
its not all of them that do assault ladiesĀ  .its just some of them
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by kitaun(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2006
atimes i wonder shocked shocked grin
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by tunjikrown(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2006
be wise in dealing with this issue for it can separate you and your sister. shocked
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2007
i giv thanks to God grin ;Di thanks ever body in nairaland wink wink wink wink wink
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by matured(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2007
this is my own opion.

i will like to know first if u slive with them under the same roof ,if yes then you should think of living the appartment cos that will serve as a licence to the guy[ur sisters hubby}

finally dont even bother to tell your sister cops she wont belive u and this will cos a lot of harm btw you and your sisters relationship cos the man might deny all your acusations.

try this and lest see the out come.cos the easiest way to avoid evil is by runing away from evil.

matured
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by ishaahamed(f): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2007
i am thanking you all . .
i finally got the courage to tell a family member . .who finally believed me .
it also happened that he was asking one of our cousins out too ,
a freind who brought me to nairaland , helped me to talk to her own family member who in turn called one of our relatives . .
he has been disgraced for all to see . .
i was very happy that day . .
i wish i had a pic of him to show hos face duringthose moments grin
Re: My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me by needeeg(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2007
ur wellcome dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Something To Your Mum / The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . / My Family Is Tearing Apart! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.