Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion (889 Views)

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Chaii! This Lady’s Huge Asset Will Leave You In Confusion (photos) / Big Breast Causing Confusion Everywhere Instagram,nairaland,ikeja& Aso Rock(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2016
I have to use names to best describe this situation at hand.
Stephen and Rose are best friends and they live in the same vicinity. Their friendship level increased to dating due to the love between them. Stephen works in a company on shift basis but Rose is a daily worker.
One day Stephen saw a lady called Linda within the vicinity crying because she was sent out of her friends house that she is living but she needs a place to stay till month ends to get a new apartment. Stephen accepted her to stay in his house with 2 of his friends. Rose went to visit Stephen and met Linda, Stephen's sister explained Linda's predicament to Rose and she also accepted.
Few days later Rose visited Stephen and noticed a sort of intimacy between Linda and Stephen. Stephen ignored Rose throughout her visit so she complained to Stephen's friends and sister. Her findings were right when Stephen's sister reported her brother to Rose that she caught Stephen and Linda kissing in the room.

Pls what shld Rose do??
Re: Confusion by Nova15: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Is this a riddle?

1 Like

Re: Confusion by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Nt really
Re: Confusion by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Please send this post to forum games cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Confusion by Myhonor(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Talk to your boyfriend and explain things to him... Tell him how u feel..
Re: Confusion by oscarlloyd(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
and i am still laughing... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Confusion by schumastic(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
linda will be somewhere singing my helper o my helper lmao..

truth is rose made a mistake by accepting a lady to stay with her bf, knowing fully well that guys can easily fall prey to temptation..
if she really love her guy and wants to continue dating him, she should talk to him and the only solution is for that lady to leave the house after all, her guy is not her father.
if she doesn't live him then is best she leave the relationship and let go.

let's call a spade a spade n not a walking stick..
Re: Confusion by faray: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
before i answer are you rose or linda?
Re: Confusion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
faray:
before i answer are you rose or linda?
Im none of dem, Rose is my neighbour.
Re: Confusion by Caylia(f): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Well Rose should talk to Stephen about what she noticed and ask him if he still needed her as a gf or a friend and she should make her intentions clear that he either sends Linda away to live with 1 of her friends until she can get a new place to stay or watch her leave him for good cos if he truly love her he would appreciate her existence in his life rather to choose to be unfaithful with a girl he just met and even to the extend of kissing her.
Abi na jazz she use?
Re: Confusion by Florblu(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Let Rose send Linda packing ASAP delay is dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only : See The 5 Best Times To Have Se.x And Last Longer / Is It Right To Give Your Girl Friend T Fair Each Time She Visits You? / When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.