Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders (715 Views)

VIDEO:6 Days After See How Buhari, Obasanjo And Abubakar Having Fun In Ethiopia / Nigeria’s Corruption Caused Buhari’s Ill Health – Umenzekwe, APC Chieftain / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by EdifiedCEO: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
A young boy who is between ages 5-6 has given President Buhari and everybody in the Nigerian leadership system, something to think about!

The young boy who is a student of Maryland Convent Private School dished out unbelievable reasons why he thinks Nigerian leaders should be blamed for corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CERfnSeNcoY

SOURCE: http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/video-6-year-old-boy-blames-nigerias.html

Read the translated version of the audio below:

”Goodday the chairperson, panel of judges, my co-debaters and my esteemed audience. All protocols are duly observed. Maryland convent private school. I stand here with an unshakable mind to support the motion which says: ‘Leaders are responsible for corruption in our country’. Before i proceed, I will like to define the word corruption according to an English dictionary.

”Corruption is a dishonest behaviour by politicians or people who work for the government. Our leaders are living a flamboyant life. Do you know that all the newly produced goods like vehicles, clothes, jewelries and shoes to mention a few are first seen with our leaders no matter the cost. Interestingly, they also have wardrobe allowance, vacation allowance and many other allowances. Hnmm, why not sleeping allowance too?

”They have forgotten the citizens they made millions promises to before assuming the unmerited office. Some even keep updating their files in order not to vacate their seats which is supposed to be occupied by their grandchildren, thereby breeding unemployment. I hope that I have been able to convince you that it is our leaders who should be blamed for corruption in our country. I still maintain that leaders are responsible for corruption in this country.

”My fellow citizens, have ever been opportune to listen to news on televisions ? Where our leaders at the national assembly engage in fighting and punching themselves over bags of money and contracts instead of addressing the problems of our country. Nigeria! What a country. Buying leadership and denying us of the dividends that our past heroes have acquired for us. Please, our leaders, drop down self centeredness and bring back our country’s glory. Certainly, if our leaders were good, the followers must be good too, thank you!”

cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
smiley i hope he grows up to be a better leader. Talk is cheap
Re: VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
That boy is in trouble...lol
Re: VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by buharisbae(f): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
From the English up there u will know he didn't say that out of his free will buhh he made perfect brains anyways!
Re: VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by crazymommy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjuke:
That boy is in trouble...lol
Trouble with who??from who??For speaking the obvious truth....??the little boy is right...our leaders are corrupt e.g the yam eaters...Saraki and co...
Re: VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by 360frolic(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: 6 Year Old Boy Blames Nigeria's Corruption Problems On Our Leaders by crazymommy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
From the English up there u will know he didn't say that out of his free will buhh he made perfect brains anyways!
Don't be too sure...some brilliant kids can make such statement on their own though it might sound unbelievable.....

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Denies Funding Fayose (PIX) / See What Gov Fayose Did After The Massive Protest Against Him In Ekiti(photos) / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.