Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah (705 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by kazyj114: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, is presently in Saudi Arabia for Umrah which is the lesser Hajj. He is pictured above with the Deputy Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Wasiu Eshinlokun and member of Lagos state House of Assembly, Sikiru Oshinowo who paid him a courtesy visit in Mecca today Saturday July 2nd.
Photo: http://hit16.tk/read_topic.php?id=231
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by fexti: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2016
if you cannot upload the photos here, then leave it.
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by tolexy111: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2016
This Op is sick walai
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by kazyj114: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2016
fexti:
if you cannot upload the photos here, then leave it.
if you cannot go after the photo then move your angry a** outta here and don't block other people's view.
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by kazyj114: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Now you get what you want.(the photo).
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by fexti: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2016
kazyj114:

if you cannot go after the photo then move your angry a** outta here and don't block other people's view.

let me show you how to block people's view
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by kazyj114: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2016
fexti:

let me show you how to block people's view
grin grin
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by fexti: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2016
kazyj114:

you have finally learnt a lesson, hence you uploaded the photo here. you are lucky RAM-HEAD.
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by kazyj114: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2016
fexti:

you have finally learnt a lesson, hence you uploaded the photo here. you are lucky RAM-HEAD.
Did you just call me a......
Oh now I'm angry.
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by fexti: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2016
kazyj114:
Did you just call me a...... Oh now I'm angry.
get your angry a** outta here and stop blocking other people's view.

moral: don't do to others what you will not have them do to you. stay real.
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by kazyj114: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2016
fexti:

get your angry a** outta here and stop blocking other people's view.

moral: don't do to others what you will not have them do to you. stay real.
U got me right there.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Start Petition Against Twitter For Suspending NDA Account / Hijab "Crisis" In Osun State. By Niyi Akinnaso / I Could Not Have Said I Will Beat & Impregnate Sen. Remi - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.