Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? (790 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by Jackrich: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
I was with a friend today after his fiancée complained about his uncaring attitude after they fought and I know these two peeps love each other .
How do you believe the love of your life when she said a hurtful word to you when you had a fight?

How do you forgive this person even after crying for days about it? Asking for your forgiveness.

Whatver was said he couldn't even tell me and she too couldn't say it to me because it was something that bad .
Cc
Deejavuu, TonyeBarcanista,Mizmycoli, Cherryice ,SeverusSnappe.
Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tongue has no bone and it's even sharper than a sword. We should use it accordingly. Once you said something whether it's good or bad, you can't take it back again. If my partner will throw me some hurtful words, no matter how he beg I cannot forgive him anymore. Simply because there was no respect anymore and this could be even worst if the incident will reoccure again. Time to move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
lol my brother who used hurtful words on who? I know that people may utter hurtful and reckless words when angry but we shouldn't let that to becloud the love we have for our partners.

this is no justification for verbal abuse but again... Forgiveness exists because of offence. If we don't forgive our partners then why do we claim to love them?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by Jackrich: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol my brother who used hurtful words on who? I know that people may utter hurtful and reckless words when angry but we shouldn't let that to becloud the love we have for our partners.

this is no justification for verbal abuse but again... Forgiveness exists because of offence. If we don't forgive our partners then why do we claim to love them?
There are some things you'll say to people which will create a very negative impression that is very difficult to waive aside all in the name of forgiveness. how do you cope ?
Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jackrich:
There are some things you'll say to people which will create a very negative impression that is very difficult to waive aside all in the name of forgiveness. how do you cope ?
Things like what bro?

Me think it depends on what was said and what led to the subject saying it.
Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by gbens2000(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Tongue has no bone and it's even sharper than a sword. We should use it accordingly. Once you said something whether it's good or bad, you can't take it back again. If my partner will throw me some hurtful words, no matter how he beg I cannot forgive him anymore. Simply because there was no respect anymore and this could be even worst if the incident will reoccure again. Time to move on.
are u saying u dont forgive?
Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by gbens2000(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
sometimes we forget that the ppl we utter this words to has no heart,because we wanna say wats on our mind at that time,but we are all humans.and if u believe in ur GOD and that he forgives our sins daily wen we pray to him then who am i human.wen i know i didnt create myself not to forgive the one i claim to love,no matter wat she says to me provided she asks for forgiveness.its a crazy world.huh?
Re: Ladies And Gents How Do You Cope With This? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
there can never be such a blissful relationship if the tongue,hearts and words of both parties are not refined.how can it be refined? that's where the work of a refiner is needed.....God is the refiner.
but we have another refiner in the building

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday America(Pictures) / Cultural Shocks / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.