Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Nigeria Turns To Today. How Can We Cope To This Or Bring Good Changes Soon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigeria Turns To Today. How Can We Cope To This Or Bring Good Changes Soon. (636 Views)

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror / Chinua Achebe And Nigerian Literary Achievements As Nigeria Turns 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Turns To Today. How Can We Cope To This Or Bring Good Changes Soon. by gent2ken(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2009
I can't Imagine Nigeria have really Turned Upside down to the extent that kids of our country complains on existing scandals and got Frustrated this way. can this be happening and what can we do? Lot is going on in that Country, Very soon I'm Introducing Nairaland Anti Crime against Government Forum Where we can select enough Nairaland member that Can say their mind at any point in time. The Forum will be a special Topic and Place where we can come at any time to paste any bad act of governt from the current ones and Blast any thing to their head, This forum will only be a section for we members, only that are bouyant to say their minds out nastily. Any buddy That Now Try to cross over our judgment will be considered member of the bad act government , we will post his/her Topic under the forum and cut the such post apart with Grammar. We only need the Real People Under The Topic, and we can continue on the Topic as any new Information and source Possible we can be talking on Phone, Let watch out for this in 2days, Check for my Next Post For this and let us support This, Main Nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Dissatisfied With Efcc’s Anti-corruption Battle / Tinubu Wanted By Uk Police / Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.