Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult (773 Views)

Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage.
I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move.
This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it.
I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by talk2alabama: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls continue being who you are, it shows you are dating irresponsible girls who may even b prostitutes..

When good ladies are out there who want a Godly relationship.

Pls don't reduce ur standards for any woman! I repeat, dont!

Just look out for a Deeper life girlfrnd

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by jashar(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
there's nada wrong with you. There's something wrong with those girls.

Stick to your beliefs, no matter the pressure and society.
God bless you and keep you.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by LouisBERG: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have said this times without number....op there is nothing wrong with you.

Because you choose to maintain a level of self disciple and also exhibit good moral etiquette does't mean you are a loser or an amatuer when it comes to relationship affairs.

They are still girls with values and integrity out there only that there are somewhat scarce these days. What you ought to do is be calm, tackle the challenges of life as it comes sequencially. Be optimistic and when "SHE"eventually comes, sit her down and make her reason the same way with you, tell her of the dangers and aftermath of involving in premarital sex. You have a standard that shouldn't been altered by a mere potential girlfriend....or if possible abstain from relationship, work hard and develop your self till the time is right. You can choose to keep them as friends with no strings attached.

I know some people are hellbent on this opportunity but here you are at the receiving end smh... Bro there are so many productive things to engage in.

#LeaveBYyourRULES
#caLLmeBERG
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by ogbenibayo: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naso girls dey make move?
Interesting but don't flatter yourself

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
paste their numbers first lets ask dem
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Op..wats ur business with a girlfriend if u don't wanna F dem since u r student..face ur book naaaa...best thing for u is to stay out of any relationship..u r still lucky with the ones u still meeting..shebi dem dey vex leave u...u go jam those wey go turn u to ATM..shebi u Sabi do Mr nice guy nd u can take care of ladies..continue....dey will keep collecting ur money nd get continue getting their straffing somewhere else unknown to u......
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
So, of all the problems we face in school, na this wan be your problem ni undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by jonaifame22(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why not. Jus fvck dem, there's really nothing wth it!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult by MrSmith007: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seriously! We shld believe this crap? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Four Wives After Ex Dared Him. / Oya All Em Ladies How Can One knw You Guys On Heat? / Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.