Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,635 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? (9236 Views)

Captivating Story: Treachery By Lord Josh Writes / List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged...a Short Story You Will Surely Love To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by bishopdesignate: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
darealsola:
the palm wine drunkard/the forest of god.xo xo interesting
please do you know of any online link to this novel
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by ritababe(f): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
JhyMedex:

Bae Mind dropping D link?..

Nairaland.com/Ozila

check his last thread
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Destiny4fame(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
false pretences by repo
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Destiny4fame(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
forever and always
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Destiny4fame(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
unfulfilled promises by audreytimss
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Destiny4fame(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
letting go
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by donkross1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
mhizzcutie:
A new creation by donkross and oyinprince

Pretty one smiley wink
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Rick9(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
kushkingstalin:

mmmm....sounds nice
I'ld check it out
Is it a completed story?
yes it's completed she finished it few days back, and she is very consistent I love Auntie AudreyTimms like kilode

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Rick9(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Then read forever and for always by Repogirl , u go love story but she has discontinued it till further notice. Can't wait for the completion. AudreyTimms and Repogirl their writings eh.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by darealsola(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
bishopdesignate:

please do you know of any online link to this novel
am sorry i don't know.na my papa keep am 4 me b4 I was born.he even dey use am teach students 4 bowen
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by JhyMedex: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
ritababe:

Nairaland.com/Ozila

check his last thread
Tanx 4 years help..
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Mathias260(m): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Tarasha
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by mizhanny(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Captor of my heart by TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by femyodsky(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2016
kushkingstalin:
can u send the link to download?
send your email address
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
femyodsky:
send your email address
atueyiezekiel@gmail.com
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Success1994: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2016
the photographer by Angelss's

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
still trying to find a completed story here on NL.. A lot of abandoned project lying around...
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Behind Her Veil By Mattkent, Tarasha By OyinPrince And A New Creation By Donkross1 And Oyinprince.
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maggielovely:
Behind Her Veil By Mattkent, Tarasha By OyinPrince And A New Creation By Donkross1 And Oyinprince.
nice
But its just the update issues I have with stories here on NL
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by preetypam(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
bloodline by ironkurtain,,, broken destiny by solomon brown,,, tarasha,,, captor of my heart
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by AustinBlinks(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
kushkingstalin:
still trying to find a completed story here on NL..
A lot of abandoned project lying around...

To love and leave
www.nairaland.com/2727109/love-leave-story-series
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
preetypam:
bloodline by ironkurtain,,, broken destiny by solomon brown,,, tarasha,,, captor of my heart
nice stories, wish the writer could speed up updates
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin Alryt guys, I stumbled on this interesting completed piece 'The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be' by Mynd44 www.nairaland.com/1279737/guardians-rise-powers Got me stuck to my screen You wont be disappointed!
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by okafor200(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mine is baba olowo the long prickcheesy
a funny story
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by bababunmi1702: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
witches and wizards by Ozila https://

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Out Of The Blues... / Yorùbá Proverbs, Translation With Morals / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.