Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner (43874 Views)

President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by pode(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2016
The house (Nigeria) that divided against itself (presidency and sen/leg) cannot stand

When a righteous man are in power the people rejoice but how can that be?

A righteousness exalt a nation (Nigeria) but sin is a reproach, our problem is Nigeria is nt party, religion or ethnic group but the doer idealogies of the people. Let them go and settle their differences
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by ayindejimmy(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Well, you better invite Nigerians. It's like the story of the rich man in Bible that invited his friends and they declined
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by saintdennis(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
The National Assembly and the President have their swords fully drawn. The ensuing conflict may not augur well for our growing democracy. Former Heads of state should mediate in the face-off before it festers beyond repair.

Wait bro are you implying saraki n ekweremadu are untouchable?
It's better we scatter the democracy nd create. A new form of democracy than for the executive to back down (imo)

As a corper(P.O) during d elections I ensured no rigging @ my booth and only 2 people were allowed to assist others to vote. This got dem village champions pissed.

I didn't risk my life for 'political solutions to be applied when 'big men' are involved.

If they must drop saraki case then every fraud/forgery case in the country must be discontinued for equity...or else!
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by saintdennis(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Reference:

Rather than have the fight against corruption institutionalised instead of being personalized, your solution is to have a one party state leading to a dictatorship. It appears you are not very bright and have failed to study your history. It never ends well my dear. If it must then listen to Clinton once again. It is strong institutions we need, not strong men. Why must the black man fail to use his head time and again.

Bro pls point out how the fight against corruption is one sided
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by blazetitov: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2016
tiwiex:

You better care. Governance is not just about the cane. There should be diplomacy. He lacks people and economic management. He creates enemies for himself unnecessary at the expense of the country. He really lacks what it takes to move a nation like Nigeria forward. We were warned.

grin grin grin grin grin grin You are simply hilarious. Someone stole what belongs to us all and another person is trying to get it back and you are saying he is creating unnecessary enemies?? And i can bet you didn't get a kobo from those loots. How we support criminals and kill petty thieves beats my imagination.

I take bow. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by bclint: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2016
God plz so mani tins hv gone wrng since dis man came in2 power may be he wz nt even sick of any of dose said abt it culd be his own way of embezullment..de more we luk de less we see..Lord help us...
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by muyiwadavid(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Michael333:

Is Buhari not protecting Amaechi, Tinubu and co who r corrupt? I wonder how people reason in this zoo.

This president can't present his certificate, that is corruption. So who is fooling who?

Zombie, I agree we need a new and better zoo, but this dullard can't achieve that.
Are u sure Tinubu is corrupt, do u hv evidence to proof dat?the reason am asking u ds sort of questions ws dat Raymond Dokpesi said same tin during d last general election n Tinubu sued him for liabeling and bcs Dokpesi didnt hv evidences to proof all wot he said n show on dat video b4 d law.d judge asked him to setle with Tinubu out of d court.Once again do u hv evidences to proof it dat Tinubu is corrupt or jus base on perception?
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by nzemila(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2016
To be sincere with everyone on this forum youth are the problems of this country. How can someone support this kind of rubbish from NASS? case of forgery, you are here forming pdp and apc when everything is going down.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by yahmohy27: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2016
amaechi1:
Who cares! How does that remove the fact someone is being ask to come and clear his name. Anyone who thinks the President does not have the backing of most NASS member is just deceiving himself.

Whenever, this politician are being questioned, it becomes witch hunting. If it happened to a common man, it becomes democracy in action. Some poor amongst us are still fighting for the looters who never care about the common man. The same NASS was proposing a life pension and immunity themselves, when states and FG are finding it difficult to pay salaries.
Gbam you nailed it right,sir
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by Profkomolafe(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
amaechi1:
Who cares! How does that remove the fact someone is being ask to come and clear his name. Anyone who thinks the President does not have the backing of most NASS member is just deceiving himself.

Whenever, this politician are being questioned, it becomes witch hunting. If it happened to a common man, it becomes democracy in action. Some poor amongst us are still fighting for the looters who never care about the common man. The same NASS was proposing a life pension and immunity themselves, when states and FG are finding it difficult to pay salaries.

Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by Skills10: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Hi, I have been following your comments and i must say you are an intelligent fellow.

People talk like they were born yesterday. Don't mind them.

Reference:

Rather than have the fight against corruption institutionalised instead of being personalized, your solution is to have a one party state leading to a dictatorship. It appears you are not very bright and have failed to study your history. It never ends well my dear. If it must then listen to Clinton once again. It is strong institutions we need, not strong men. Why must the black man fail to use his head time and again.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by chigaemezuogu: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari wants to bribe with dinner to enable him act out of constitution and federal xter.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by brojoshua: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Good. Then let him go and call the common people of his country like the students, market people farmers and so on to eat with, for those laws makers and breakers are overfeed already and they are proud and hate justice. Thank you
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by Ahmeduana(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Goddex:

https://www.thecable.ng/dont-want-lawmakers-shun-invitation-dine-buhari
ANYBODY THAT GOES TO ASO ROCK AND FAT, YOU ARE YOUR OWN OOO BECAUSE THE MOUTH THAT CHOP dodo CANNOT odoodo.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by Ahmeduana(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
agabaI23:
The stage is set...hopefully it will be resolved amicably
BY GOD GRACE THEY WILL NOT RESOLVE OR SETTLE BECAUSE yoruba soro yoruba powe that; a lu bata kan ki ro wo fi oh ori, imo tu, imo ijo ki je ki imo ota da le... Tuehh! Eyi ti ara o mo Insha Allah.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by str8talk1: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
At least once in dia life time they saved d country unecessary waste of funds.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by DrinkWater10: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
kelechiodo:

grin grin grin at the bolded. Guy I wonder what Buhari do you.
Guy visit this PointB's 2015 thread and get yourself entertained.
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by DrinkWater10: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
kelechiodo:

grin grin grin at the bolded. Guy I wonder what Buhari do you.
Guy visit this PointB's 2015 thread and get yourself entertained. https://www.nairaland.com/2587245/acts-king-mumu-son-hari
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by Cityguy: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's gradually dawning on them that you can't continue to deceive yourselves, smiling and breaking bread together when in actual fact they harbour homicdal feeling mutually. It's better you let your enemy know you are aware of his motives and he gets self-check than allow him stab you while hoping he would change. If they are meant to be in cahoot, would they have been different institutions? And who loses?
Re: Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2016
iamDiabolic:
The certificatless dummy seems clueless about everything,he should keep pighting everybody up nd down like rabdy orton.
His wife should better go nd pight for her innocence in usa.am just enjoying this game going on btw the law makers nd the presidency

Cc quid mah guy,abeg come help me ganish my comment with ur picture

Zombies quote me nd u nd what happened in 1806 would repeat it self
LMAO
Lawmakers need to pight that dinner with long spoons. . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.