Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court (32273 Views)

Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki / There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari / FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by uvalued(m): 2:16am On Jun 23, 2016
He urged the court to alternatively adjourn the case indefinitely.
hmm this caught my attention... was there a precedence...hmm i comment my reserve
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Jay542(m): 3:16am On Jun 23, 2016
In your next life you no go tiff money.
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 3:37am On Jun 23, 2016
bokohalal:
The trials will run concurrently

Like he would serve his sentence(s),concurrently or consecutively!!!!
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2016
This is serious
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Hafyz23(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

And Aisha Buhari is the face of Bribery, Buhari the face of perjury
ACCEPTED! Let them fight each other to common man advantage,and dnt ask me how. They are all corrupt,it start somewhere. Bukola lead the way jor.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by haffaze777(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2016
omokab:
Mr senate president stop looking pity from masses. Nobody ask you to be a selfish and greed person. Almost all stealing related cases have your name included. After stealing you still include forgery and disloyalty to your party. Certainly, you will run the two court concurrently. When the case of money laundering commence, you will run the three at the same time. At the end if one court sentence to prison in kuje, the other one will sentence you to prison in ibadan whlie the last one will sentence you to prison in enugu. You will still be running the three prison concurrently.

@bold,why are u dis wicked? Diaris God ooooo

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by indomitablesq(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2016
u will need to face ur problem cause u created it because of greediness.
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
Saraki is fighting the biggest political battle of his life. If he comes out of this unscathed, he will go down in history as a classic example of a cat with nine lives.

He's already dead.
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2016
hagmond1:
Sir many Nigerians are facing more than two problems(inadequate electricity supply,bad roads,bad healthcare,poverty) at once and we are getting by.
So shut up and deal with your mess.
oshe!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by mu2sa2: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Whenever I hear the name Saraki I always remember the story I heard when societe general bank collapsed. This struggling taxi driver was saving the earnings from his business at the bank. He was doing "daily contribution " in the sense that he goes to deposit some amount daily in his account. This continued for years and he had a substantial amount as his life saving. Then the Sarakis, led by Bukola the current Senate president, ran the bank aground by massive looting of depositors' money. The taxi driver may have later died of hypertension. If you knew the atrocities Bukola Saraki commited as executive director in the bank and worse still as kwara state governor, you won't mind him being locked away for good.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by BlackSeptember: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Dominique plz help me out in that business section because I've not been allowed to post there since i registered my account
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Israelfx2(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by lastpage: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2016
bokohalal:
The trials will run concurrently

Saraki, in the application which his lawyer, Mr. Ahmed Raji (SAN), filed on Wednesday, said compelling him to face the fresh forgery charges alongside his ongoing trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal would jeopardise his right to fair hearing.

These Criminals are funny sef! grin grin

I will at least have expected Saraki to lay it out in detail, how going to court on Monday, for the CCT trial.... and then going to court of Wednesday for his forgery trial will jeopardise his right to "fair hearing"

Is it not so that he may "BE HEARD, IN A FAIR MANNER", THAT HE WAS CHARGED TO COURT INSTEAD OF BEING SENT TO KUDJE/KIRIKIRI PRISON LIKE FFK, OLISAH AND "DILECTOR"?

Saraki should just tell us that he is not ready to defend himself in a law Court!
In that case, he should just 'jejely' plead guilty and be sentenced with Leniency!

Just imagine if this sort of Criminals have IMMUNITY, as they want to give themselves! shocked shocked

God forbid.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Adeevah(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2016
And some people will be saying that the presidency is only trying to cage the legislative arm...

What does that have to do with corruption and forgery...

Gullibility

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by gulfer: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2016
But you can eat all the money and assume a position fraudulently at the same time

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by lastpage: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2016
mu2sa2:
Whenever I hear the name Saraki I always remember the story I heard when societe general bank collapsed. This struggling taxi driver was saving the earnings from his business at the bank. He was doing "daily contribution " in the sense that he goes to deposit some amount daily in his account. This continued for years and he had a substantial amount as his life saving. Then the Sarakis, led by Bukola the current Senate president, ran the bank aground by massive looting of depositors' money. The taxi driver may have later died of hypertension. If you knew the atrocities Bukola Saraki commited as executive director in the bank and worse still as kwara state governor, you won't mind him being locked away for good.

Not just the "poor commoners" like Taxi drivers.

Even our own darling J. J. Okocha was pauperised by this same Saraki (Bukola and his father, Olusola Saraki).

While J. J. Okocha was playing very active football, he was sending his earnings home, into his Societe General Bank ccount, with the hope of coming back to Nigeria after ending his playing career.

He had over One Hundred Million Naira (in those days, which might equate to almost a billion Naira in today's monetary value) in his Societe General Bank Account (where Olushola Saraki was the Chairman and Bukola Saraki was the Managing Director).

Bukola Saraki and his father, Olusola Saraki looted the money and left Okocha penniless!

Hence Okocha now goes around still seeking jobs from NFF.

I wonder why these Sarakis have criminality in their gene?

Like Father, like Son!.... Oleeee!

The "sweat" of J. J. Okocha will not allow him to go scott-free

And to imagine that the same criminal presides over the Senate of a country with 170million people?
Is it that we cant find just one decent humanbeing in Nigeria again?

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2016
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me I no pity am @ all oo.. Person wey wan go steal cement suppose know say na load hin wan go carry. This man neva know anything. The time wey hin dey do these things, hin no know say dem get consequences?

In fact, I am beginning to see Nigeria as a sick country.. If not, why should we still have this man as SP? Can't we all go out to protest till this man vacates that seat for a better person? I do not think Lawrence Anini, despite bn a notorious robber faced two trials @ d same time in his reigning days. angry angry

We can't protest because we know that those trying him have their ulterior motive- since the trials are politically motivated.
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by sukkot: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2016
ybalogs:

I heard this from a brother ....
The Lion of the tribe of Nigeria is back. The silent Killer of
corruption just touched ground yesterday. God's cleansing
machine and evil sweeper is in town. The punisher and
National tragedy to wailers is back hale and hearty He who
came, saw Fuel ⛽ subsidy and conquered it. He who came,
saw budget padding an d dealt with them NASS He who was
presented with budget summary without details..he refused
signing EFCC saw him and became functional ok after
Ribadu The military saw him and retired 38 senior officers...
No more nonsense He came, Looters sighted him and
started singing confessions Metuh saw him and got
humbled PDP heard his name and broke into pieces with
confusion Kanu heard of him and got caged into Nigerian
hand made zoo FFK smelled him and lost sense of who
owns what money Dasuki saw him and stopped sharing
Diezani heard of hi. m and caught cancer GEJ has refused
to settle down in Otueke for reasons best known him..
Obanikoro, Reno Omokiri became American citizens by force
Tompolo heard of him and never came out of the evil forest
NIMASA DG saw him and chose 5 year jail term instead
Shakeu saw him and disappeared, never saw him in any
video since then 700 Boko Haram saw him and surrendered
even without amnesty I must add this....... even the
economy saw him and shrunk to be exploded If corruption is
a disease.. PMB The cure of the incurables has arrived
Welcome sir.
ALL THIS IN UNDER A YEAR. I TOLD YALL, BUHARI IS NOT THE MAN DOING THIS, ITS GOD USING HIM. NO ONE MAN IS THIS POWERFUL. SO ALL YOU IPAD YOUTHS ARE ANTICHRIST

OH DONT FORGET FAYOSHIT SAW HIM AND HAD HIS ACCOUNT FROZEN LOLZZZ

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by bakynes(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2016
lastpage:

Not just the "poor commoners" like Taxi drivers.

Even our own darling J. J. Okocha was pauperised by this same Saraki (Bukola and his father, Olusola Saraki).

While J. J. Okocha was playing very active football, he was sending his earnings home, into his Societe General Bank ccount, with the hope of coming back to Nigeria after ending his playing career.

He had over One Hundred Million Naira (in those days, which might equate to almost a billion Naira in today's monetary value) in his Societe General Bank Account (where Olushola Saraki was the Chairman and Bukola Saraki was the Managing Director).

Bukola Saraki and his father, Olusola Saraki looted the money and left Okocha penniless!

Hence Okocha now goes around still seeking jobs from NFF.

I wonder why these Sarakis have criminality in their gene?

Like Father, like Son!.... Oleeee!

The "sweat" of J. J. Okocha will not allow him to go scott-free

And to imagine that the same criminal presides over the Senate of a country with 170million people?
Is it that we cant find just one decent humanbeing in Nigeria again?

Lastpage!
Tell this to the ipob youth aka wailing wailers, they are the ones always supporting corrupt officials because of their hate for the president.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by DemolaUnbias(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Please sir Mr Senate President you have to face it together sir, because almost 90% of Nigerians are facing 6,7 or 8 problems at a go.... We have had enough of excuses..

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by LOVEGINO(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2016
We should just forget about these bunch of bastards because Saraki will always getaway with all these cock & bull stories. My pepu, make we go hustle 4 wetin we go chop oo!
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by saintdennis(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2016
midolian:

Me I no pity am @ all oo.. Person wey wan go steal cement suppose know say na load hin wan go carry. This man neva know anything. The time wey hin dey do these things, hin no know say dem get consequences?

In fact, I am beginning to see Nigeria as a sick country.. If not, why should we still have this man as SP? Can't we all go out to protest till this man vacates that seat for a better person? I do not think Lawrence Anini, despite bn a notorious robber faced two trials @ d same time in his reigning days. angry angry

Since I was born never heard a naija-born individual resign.

In saner climes saraki will be drafting his letter. But hey this is naija...if he cant face the two then he should resign.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by krak101(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Somebody should tell him the earlier he gets rid of either or both cases the better for him
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Ratebuster(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Taeewo:
On point

Nigerians shallow thinking amaze me how will the trial of the prosecution and probable imprisonment of saraki and other principal officers of the Senate improve power supply, how does it reduce inflation, how does it stop the incessant militancy and agitations in our country. The Federal govt under the watch of buhari needs to be
reminded that they were given the mandate to formulate policies that will alleviate hardship and poverty and bring the much promised favourable changes and not changes of excuses. The executive arm of govt has succeeded in cramping the press through intimidation with DSS and Efcc, sat on court pronouncements thereby weakening the judiciary .now we should resist any further effort to instigate leadership crisis in the Senate because this will in no help the ordinary Nigerians.
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by vickylala239: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Wat a joke!!" Hw can one case drag for life....

Nigeria is one hell of a country...
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by mrphysics(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Mtcheeewww! I expect the relief to be thrown by the court....

Wow miss Ngene you are most welcome. While you were away, I was bashed by Kano natives on my NYSC experience in Kano state. How has it been.
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by Emmatdayo(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
modath:

I almost started to sympathize with him cos it can't be easy facing so much travails, then the Société & Trade Banks heist slapped me in the face, a kon receive sense again.... .

He & his family made many people cry, so deserves no pity, he is just getting served his dish cold... Karma can pick and choose.. Matters less... Judgement... cool

Midolian, come oooo... Senate President seat inheritor wan see you... smiley
u are a bahd girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by alujonjonkijon: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2016
saraki dont worry ,we will add the SGBN already prepared charge against you next month so u can face three trials at the same time.your cup is full.dont u get?
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Mtcheeewww! I expect the relief to be thrown by the court....

Welcome back Ma. we missed you cheesy
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by hob(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2016
He had better face it or else Resign from his post......
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by basadenet: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2016
midolian:

Those just talk, you lead and others will follow. The
Re: I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court by amodu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
At last, he speak out.
So he has been suffering and smiling
This is your offence, you have to face it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna / Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.