Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki (2268 Views)

Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) / IGP Idris ‘plotting’ To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki Cries Out / IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by meethumb: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
The Senate yesterday condemned arrest of the MD of Innoson Motors, Chief Innocent Chukwuma by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

To this effect, it mandated its committee on anti corruption and financial crimes to investigate the matter within 24 hours.

The resolution followed a point of order by Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who said the businessman was arrested over commercial issue between him and Guarantee Trust Bank.

Senate President Bukola Saraki said the arrest of Chukwuma portrayed the country in a bad light.

“That does not speak well of the country. How will a private commercial matter becomes EFCC case? We are just making mockery of ourselves,” he said.

Mr. Chukwuma was arrested by the operatives of the EFCC in Enugu on Tuesday.

Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu in a brief interview with newsmen at the Senate wing of the National Assembly said he was aware of the arrest but that the commission would issue a statement on it.

Meanwhile, the EFCC released Chief Innocent Chukwuma on bail yesterday. This was confirmed by Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC’s Head of Media & Publicity in a statement.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2017/12/innoson-vs-gtb-how-does-a-private-commercial-matter-becomes-efcc-case-saraki-ask.html

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by merit455(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2017
First to Read and Comment
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Sprumbabafather: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
That is Nigeria for you. You have a civil matter and people call in police and not the courts. GTB are afraid of losing again in the courts and that's why they employed the EFCC to do their dirty works.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by kettykin: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
The problem with EFCC is that of an organisation that is being led by an incompetent unqualified , an uneducated and corrupt police ofice , how and where did Magu get Money to buy large expanse of land in Abuja for a farm , truth be told Nigeria is finished , with an illiterate president running the government and a corrupt EFCC chairman to fight corruption

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by ipoblogic: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
An Igbo man is involved.
Being igbo makes him an enemy of the state..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by hakanai(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
I doubt what the Senate is saying makes any sense. We get that the likes of Innoson are lobbyist or sponsors of politicians especially senators and dine with the elite. That does not exempt them from attending to allegations or issues he may have. Particularly since it's between him and a Bank(financial) - probably a business gone bad. These same senators shouting blue murder will be the first to summon the EFCC if the bank was to tell them they can't account for monies they deposited or a fraudster have diverted their money.

I think we should learn to allow institutions do there work. If a case was raised and sent to EFCC by an aggrieved party on financial matters which is within the jurisdiction of EFCC to attend, Let them work. Moreover, an invitation(Arrest) or interrogation is not a conviction. It is to get facts and put up a case if any. The man has been granted bail.He is not above arrest or interrogation if a case is raised against him.

The Senate and politicians have made issues of wealthy individuals seem like some folks are above the law.If they should be accorded some special treatment before being handed judgement. All citizens should be treated equally in such matters.I have not seen where the Senate has raised an eyebrow over other businessmen or women facing similar case with the EFCC. The Untouchables will always want to pull the weight of people like the Senate to make themselves immune from answering simple matters. All Innoson needed to do like any other is get a lawyer. which he can afford and go answer the case.

The Senate really needs to be focused on other issues than petty individual matters.If it was the matter of the former SGF and co. I would have supported it. In this matter, they seem to have become an obstruction to an investigation. Which one is the Senate investigating, a matter that has not even being concluded and charged, for one to even ascertain if he was unfairly treated.How is anyone's right being violated here... They should have waited to even see how the matter unfolds.Until they are sure he is treated unfairly, no need to cry foul. Inviting him to provide his own facts does not constitute any wrongdoing.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Ohammadike: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
In a country where industries are rare, I thought the nation as a whole will treat innoson as a national treasure.

Storming his house and arresting him without prior invitation or warrant is a breach of his rights.

Why bundle a Nation-builder like a criminal ?

Take your money out of gtb

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by izaray(f): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2017
@hakanai. The day you start making good money either as a business man, or a working class person. And EFCC start coming after you, that day you will understand better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by uwa1(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2017
EFCC has always been a political tool... A commission that has lost its priority...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Afonjas will tell you, so what? What is wrong with it? Wicked things

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Ezeakanobi: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Arrest Innoson; allow Babachir lawal to run wild with his loot.

One creates wealth; the other creates poverty.

This is Nigeria under the change government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by oderemo(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2017
hakanai:
I doubt what the Senate is saying makes any sense. We get that the likes of Innoson are lobbyist or sponsors of politicians especially senators and dine with the elite. That does not exempt them from attending to allegations or issues he may have. Particularly since it's between him and a Bank(financial) - probably a business gone bad. These same senators shouting blue murder will be the first to summon the EFCC if the bank was to tell them they can't account for monies they deposited or a fraudster have diverted their money.

I think we should learn to allow institutions do there work. If a case was raised and sent to EFCC by an aggrieved party on financial matters which is within the jurisdiction of EFCC to attend, Let them work. Moreover, an invitation(Arrest) or interrogation is not a conviction. It is to get facts and put up a case if any. The man has been granted bail.He is not above arrest or interrogation if a case is raised against him.

The Senate and politicians have made issues of wealthy individuals seem like some folks are above the law.If they should be accorded some special treatment before being handed judgement. All citizens should be treated equally in such matters.I have not seen where the Senate has raised an eyebrow over other businessmen or women facing similar case with the EFCC. The Untouchables will always want to pull the weight of people like the Senate to make themselves immune from answering simple matters. All Innoson needed to do, like any other is get a lawyer. which he can afford and go answer the case.

The Senate really needs to be focused on other issues than petty individual matters.If it was the matter of the former SGF and co. I would have supported it. In this matter, they seem to have become an obstruction to an investigation. Which one is the Senate investigating, a matter that has not even being concluded and charged for you to even ascertain if he was unfairly treated?How has anyone right being violated... They should have waited to even see how the matter unfolds.Until they are sure he is treated unfairly, no need to cry foul. Inviting him to provide his own facts does not constitute any wrongdoing.
Hang on my learned friend, question is , is it within efcc power to effect the arrest for interrogations?
If not then it becomes innoson v gtb?(civil), unless a criminal intentions can be proven?(criminal)?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by DeLaRue: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2017
Ohammadike:
In a country where industries are rare, I thought the nation as a whole will treat innoson as a national treasure.

Storming his house and arresting him without prior invitation or warrant is a breach of his rights.

Why bundle a Nation-builder like a criminal ?

Take your money out of gtb

Even if we assume that innoson is a pot of national treasure as you put it, so that puts it and its owners/directors above the law?

And no...I am not boycotting GTB. Infact, I am opening my first account with the Bank today or tomorrow becuase of the herd mentality and the profound tribalism of some of you. This is not a tribal issue. It's a matter between a bank and its customer.

GTB, the largest bank in the country, has tens of thousands of Igbo shareholders and thousands of employees of Igbo extracts, just as there are tens of thousands of Yoruba shareholders and several thousand employees in Zenith Bank. GTB is not 100% owned by Yorubas, nor is Zenith 100% owned by Igbos.

If Igbos boycott GTB and Yorubas respond by boycotting Igbo businesses, where does it all end? No one benefits.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2017
DeLaRue:

Even if we assume that innoson is a pot of national treasure as you put it, so that puts it and its owners/directors above the law?

And no...I am not boycotting GTB. Infact, I am opening my first account with the Bank today or tomorrow becuase of the herd mentality and the profound tribalism of some of you. This is not a tribal issue. It's a matter between a bank and its customer.

GTB, the largest bank in the country, has tens of thousands of Igbo shareholders and thousands of employees of Igbo extracts, just as there are tens of thousands of Yoruba shareholders and several thousand employees in Zenith Bank. GTB is not 100% owned by Yorubas, nor is Zenith 100% owned by Igbos.

If Igbos boycott GTB and Yorubas respond by boycotting Igbo businesses, where does it all end? No one benefits.

Good sir, what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by DeLaRue: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2017
oderemo:

Hang on my learned friend, question is , is it within efcc power to effect the arrest for interrogations?
If not then it becomes innoson v gtb?(civil), unless a criminal intentions can be proven?(criminal)?

You keep conveniently ignoring the allegations against the man and his company, ie., that he:

1. obtained a loan under false pretence
2. used forged documents to clear goods from the ports, thereby bypassing the original documents which the company lodged with GTB as security for securing the loan with which the goods were imported.

These allegations are of a criminal nature and thus come within the competence of EFCC or the Police.

Based on what we have read, EFCC's involvement relates (and rightly so) to these criminal allegations, and not the other disputes concerning excessive deductions from the Company's accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by desgiezd(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2017
@ Topic: The EFCC can investigate any transaction as long as it bothers on fraud irrespective of whether it's a private matter or government/institutional one. In fact, the company where I worked before has taken a case to EFCC before and this was a case between an individual and the Company.

Saraki should know better!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by hakanai(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2017
izaray:
@hakanai. The day you start making good money either as a businessman, or a working class person. And EFCC start coming after you, that day you will understand better.

Yes I know they can come for me. Lets even start with tax alone ... alot of business people should be in jail for evasion and false declarations.Things happen, but I can tell you all these businessmen know when they have screwed up or engage in shady business.I assure you they often try and know how to survive it.

Such matters are not peculiar to Nigeria alone. Bigger conglomerate around the world answer to different charges and issues with banks, government or individuals. If you have heard of the legal departments/office or sections in companies. Its there business to protect the company in such matters.

You don't have to pull the entire nation into it. You don't need tribal colouration to survive.which is the problem I have. You should perhaps find out cases in court between banks and companies or individuals. If you are a shareholder of any bank.The reports can show you monies they spend on legal issues. It happens.....That is all am saying. The issue is not anyway different.Innoson can do better to keep it under wraps through the legal means or via certain corrective approach between him and the bank.

Alteast we know he is too big to be treated like a common suspect based on the Naija mentality.He has the resources to afford a lawyer and summon the Senate to do his bidding.What you should be bothered about is if he had none of that as per the common man!!!
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by oderemo(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2017
DeLaRue:

You keep conveniently ignoring the allegations against the man and his company, ie., that he:

2. used forged documents to clear goods from the ports, thereby bypassing the original documents which the company lodged with GTB as security for securing the loan with which the goods were imported.

These allegations are of a crimination nature and thus come within the competence of EFCC or the Police.

Based on what we have read, EFCC's involvement relates (and rightly so) to these criminal allegations, and not the other disputes concerning excessive deductions from the Company's accounts.
Thanks.
1.we will continue to have problems in this country when the law is unevenly served.
2.how many loans will pass the forensic test in this country?
3.this case based on your brief should be between efcc v innoson?
4.I have no issue nor interest in the case but where I am slightly concerned is where effcc becomes the lapdog of polithiefcian and those in high places.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by MrMoney007: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
GTBANK versus INNOSON; TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW!

By Charles Ogbu

To you all who abhor injustice and official tyranny, this is a golden opportunity to stand up to be counted.

Stop speaking too many grammar over the humiliation and economic terrorism visited on Innoson by the uniformed rogues masquerading as the EFCC with their partner in corporate roquery, GTBANK.

GET UP NOW AND WALK TO THE NEAREST GTBANK AND TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO ANOTHER BANK. Is GTBank the only bank??

If you can't fight EFCC since they are the govt, can't you at least make GTBANK pay a very steep price for this act of state-sponsored corporate witch-craft.

You have the number. You have the means. You have all the wherewithal to pursue a well justified vendetta against that rogue bank called GTBANK. If GTBANK can rob Innoson and still connive with the discredited thuggish agency called the EFCC to arrest him like a common criminal, do you think your own money is safe with them?? Death wey kill Alhaji, na ordinary Almajiri e no go kill??

As I write this, Innoson Motors has won a total of 4 court cases (2 at the high Court and another 2 at the appeal court) against GTBank but rather than obey the Court judgement or wait for the decision of the Supreme Court to where they filed an appeal, the Bank went into an evil alliance with the Fulani govt to destroy Innoson Motors.

Does such a Bank deserve your patronage

In the name of all you hold dear, prove to this integrity-challenged govt that Ndigbo and all 5percenters have had enough.

Being angry at a perceived act of injustice is nothing until you are able to harness that anger and properly channel it towards gifting yourself with justice.

Boycott everything that is remotely related to GTBANK. Do it today,not tomorrow!

By this action, GTBANK has declared economic war on us. This is the time to fully activate and deploy the Onye-Aghana-Nwanne-Ya spirit.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma rejected mouth-watering offer to move his business to Ghana. Single-handedly, he put Nigeria on the map of auto-engineering and production under the harshest of business atmosphere. And this is his reward??

While Dangote is being "dashed" dollars at the rate of 190 naira with outrageous waivers and numberless govt-sponsored benefits, Innocent Chukwuma almost had his business go south due to inability to access the same forex.

Yet,

The same integrity-challenged Attorney General who reportedly gave legal protection to Maina the pension thief had the moronic effortery to file forgery case against Innoson. Next, the DSS will complete the cycle with treason charge

We have not forgotten how Cletus Ibeto of Ibeto cement was destroyed just so the Caliphate 1st son -Dangote- could enjoy cement monopoly. We remember how Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Uba was recently detained almost for months by the DSS simply for trying to get NNPC to pay him for service rendered. We are not unaware of what our businessmen go through in the hands of Hamid Ali-led economic buccaneers masquerading as the Nigerian Custom.

As a people, we must positively conspire to salvage our noble heritage, our honor and our dignity from the savagery of these corporate and official Savages wearing the garb of GTBANK and the Nigerian govt.

WE HAVE DONE TOO MUCH TALKING. IT IS TIME TO STOP TALKING AND START ACTING.

Please, go to GTBANK today and vacate all your assets and call your family and friends to do the same. Cease all transactions with GTBANK.

Nnamdi Kanu was right:

As a country, Nigeria is unsalvageable! There is no place for the Igbo man here even if we all hate to admit it.

#BoycottGTBANK.
#CeaseAllTransactionWithGTBANKToday!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Eldersege(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
desgiezd:
@ Topic: The EFCC can investigate any transaction as long as it bothers on fraud irrespective of whether it's a private matter or government/institutional one. In fact, the company where I worked before has taken a case to EFCC before and this was a case between an individual and the Company.

@desgiezd God bless you for sharing your company's experience. The story may not necessary originate from Senate proceedings. There are so many mischievous writers in this Nation. unfortunately, many of us fall into there mischief because of out tribal or religious sentiment or because of complete ignorance.

EFCC can handle any case of fraud and Saraki and Senate knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Eldersege(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
DeLaRue:

These allegations are of a crimination nature and thus come within the competence of EFCC or the Police.

I love Innosin for his creative work. He is a blessing and encouragement to the theme youth of this nation on possibility, but I am surprised to read this truth about the case.

This is the part where many sentimental people don't want to mention about this case.

We all know that ALL the banks in Nigeria are not an ideal place to take project loans, Interest is always too high. I guess this is why Innossin chose to follow some mischievous adviser to outsmart GTB. The consequence is what we see now. Thank God he is not a politician, after this saga, his good business still continues, but he has learnt a lesson.

It's a lesson for us all, Yoruba, Igbos, Huasas etc. Be cautions when you approach the banks for loans, there are hidden charges.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by aolawale025: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
hakanai:

The Senate and politicians have made issues of wealthy individuals seem like some folks are above the law.If they should be accorded some special treatment before being handed judgement. All citizens should be treated equally in such matters.I have not seen where the Senate has raised an eyebrow over other businessmen or women facing similar case with the EFCC. The Untouchables will always want to pull the weight of people like the Senate to make themselves immune from answering simple matters. All Innoson needed to do, like any other is get a lawyer. which he can afford and go answer the case.

The Senate really needs to be focused on other issues than petty individual matters.If it was the matter of the former SGF and co. I would have supported it. In this matter, they seem to have become an obstruction to an investigation. Which one is the Senate investigating, a matter that has not even being concluded and charged for you to even ascertain if he was unfairly treated?How has anyone right being violated... They should have waited to even see how the matter unfolds.Until they are sure he is treated unfairly, no need to cry foul. Inviting him to provide his own facts does not constitute any wrongdoing.

A transaction between a bank and it's client is a civil matter. EFCC is only involved in criminal matters.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by mbos: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eldersege:

I love Innosin for his creative work. He is a blessing and encouragement to the theme youth of this nation on possibility, but I am surprised to read this truth about the case.

This is the part where many sentimental people don't want to mention about this case.

We all know that ALL the banks in Nigeria are not an ideal place to take project loans, Interest is always too high. I guess this is why Innossin chose to follow some mischievous adviser to outsmart GTB. The consequence is what we see now. Thank God he is not a politician, after this saga, his good business still continues, but he has learnt a lesson.

It's a lesson for us all, Yoruba, Igbos, Huasas etc. Be cautions when you approach the banks for loans, there are hidden charges.

You and Who is "US ALL"

Hope we BIafrans are not among for that will mean you are dreaming
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by ponziponzi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
aolawale025:

A transaction between a bank and it's client is a civil matter. EFCC is only involved in criminal matters.

It becomes a criminal matter when you forge bank documents to clear goods with the customs.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by hakanai(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
aolawale025:

A transaction between a bank and its client is a civil matter. EFCC is only involved in criminal matters.

A transaction can turn criminal, I hope you know that? It starts with good intention until along the way someone tries to be funny and suspicious prompting the need to have it resolved through legally authorised bodies.They alone can conclude according to law who is to blame or not and what is legally right as per penalty/punishment

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by RoyalUc(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
desgiezd:

Thank you very much!

But how do expect Saraki and others blindfolded with hates and sentiments to know the truth?

Many of us commenting on this matter don't even know the meaning of EFCC talkless of knowing their functions.
Civil or criminal? EFCC can investigate any financial transaction, no matter how 'civil' if financial regulations are violated or business contracts/transactions turn fraudulent.

Now, concerning the case btw Innoson and GTB, any rational person, observing from the sideline could see that both parties are guilty of one offence or the other, trying to outsmart/cheat the other (most times, businesses do).
On the alledged forged documents. Something tells me some big boys in GTB may have connived with innoson to secretly release those document (either scanned or true copies) and that may be why GTB seem to be in a tight corner.

My pain is why every matter must have ethno/religious dimension to it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by Guestlander: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
ponziponzi:

It becomes a criminal matter when you forge bank documents to clear goods with the customs.

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
@op.

Its all about a policy of targeting any potentially successful Igbo business and try to ruin it via trumped up allegations.

Meanwhile Dangote owes half of the banks in Nigeria, but Fulani EFCC and DSS will not bundle him in his underwears to abuja
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki by oderemo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
@op.

Its all about a policy of targeting any potentially successful Igbo business and try to ruin it via trumped up allegations.

Meanwhile Dangote owes half of the banks in Nigeria, but Fulani EFCC and DSS will not bundle him in his underwears to abuja
that is the problem we are facing when the law is used in favor of one sector against the other, can all dangotes loan pass the litmus test?
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

(1) (Reply)

#ekitidecides: Live Updates, Results And Exclusive / Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! / Updated: Zanfara APC Will Not Field Candidate As Appealant Withdrawn From Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.