Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. (1086 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by StOla: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
A Nigerian political scholar who happens to be an aide to the ignoble Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti, 'Lere Olayinka, has developed and proved a new mathematical law.

The law which is now known as the "Lere Theorem of Definite Conclusion", had eluded many erudite scholars in the field. However, Ekiti State being the fountain of knowledge, Mr Lere found it easy to arrive at a conclusion many never thought was brilliant enough to be defended.

Lere said, "it is all in the mind, you just remain fixated with the definite conclusion you intend to arrive at, put the numbers together and perform mathematical operations and induction. Indeed it takes a bold mind to solve this puzzle. Brilliance is really not needed for this law to work, infact, I would suggest that it be discarded"

Lere put this new theorem to test.

"Imagine if I want to conclude that a certain man from Daura callled Muhammadu aged 73, was married to Aisha aged 45 from Adamawa when she was only 13yrs old.

73 - 45 = 32 (conventional maths is 28), Lere Theorem 1.

Then we subtract any higher number from the above answer that can give us the desired number.
Fortunately, we can use the same number 45 already used above to achieve this.

45 - 32 = 13 (logic of this operation not defined in conventional maths), Lere Theorem 2."

When prodded further on how this new theories were validly tested and passed as laws, he had this to say.

"The power of wild imagination is all about being mischievously creative. Like imagination TV, you have to do all that is necessary to sell your dummy as the real deal.
The theorem of definite conclusions has come to stay, and I take full credits for it. It is the result of creative thinking."

Mr Lere also made it known that he will be attending the Conference of Creative Political Mathematics, holding at the train station in central Beijing, China. As he put it, "I am very eager to mount the podium and catch everyone's attention".

We wish Mr Lere the very best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by LordIsaac(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lolz...kai...kai...man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by StOla: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Maybe Fayose will be the one snapping the pictures this time, while Lere poses at the podium.

LoL!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by Histrings08(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
It can happen to anybody... He was so blinded by d need to impress his paymaster

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by theV0ice: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2016
StOla:
A Nigerian political scholar who happens to be an aide to the ignoble Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti, 'Lere Olayinka, has developed and proved a new mathematical law.

The law which is now known as the "Lere Theorem of Definite Conclusion", had eluded many erudite scholars in the field. However, Ekiti State being the fountain of knowledge, Mr Lere found it easy to arrive at a conclusion many never thought was brilliant enough to be defended.

Lere said, "it is all in the mind, you just remain fixated with the definite conclusion you intend to arrive at, put the numbers together and perform mathematical operations and induction. Indeed it takes a bold mind to solve this puzzle. Brilliance is really not needed for this law to work, infact, I would suggest that it be discarded"

Lere put this new theorem to test.

"Imagine if I want to conclude that a certain man from Daura callled Muhammadu aged 73, was married to Aisha aged 45 from Adamawa when she was only 13yrs old.

73 - 45 = 32 (conventional maths is 28), Lere Theorem 1.

Then we subtract any higher number from the above answer that can give us the desired number.
Fortunately, we can use the same number 45 already used above to achieve this.

45 - 32 = 13 (logic of this operation not defined in conventional maths), Lere Theorem 2."

When prodded further on how this new theories were validly tested and passed as laws, he had this to say.

"The power of wild imagination is all about being mischievously creative. Like imagination TV, you have to do all that is necessary to sell your dummy as the real deal.
The theorem of definite conclusions has come to stay, and I take full credits for it. It is the result of creative thinking."

Mr Lere also made it known that he will be attending the Conference of Creative Political Mathematics, holding at the train station in central Beijing, China. As he put it, "I am very eager to mount the podium and catch everyone's attention".

We wish Mr Lere the very best.

cheesy cheesy

No be small thing. Lere's theorem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by StOla: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2016
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

No be small thing. Lere's theorem

Won't you wish Mr 'Lere Olayinka the very best as he brings glory to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by theV0ice: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
StOla:

Won't you wish Mr 'Lere Olayinka the very best as he brings glory to Nigeria?

Oya more ink to his pen o and confusion to his brain cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by isbish(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2016
OP you got me laughing raucously in the office. Very funny. That's what happens when hatred covers logic. Unfortunately, the blind haters of this administration employ the same terrible sense of logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mathematician Lere Olayinka Develops New Laws On Definite Conclusion. by StOla: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Learning from his great mentor who also mounted a Chinese podium addressing uninterested delegates otherwise known as passengers.

(1) (Reply)

Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti / How My Lenovo Tablet Will Help Me Achieve My Dreams By Diamond Bank / Ongoing Protest At Finance Headquarters Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.