Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (46011 Views)

God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
iukpe:
So, the road safety commission cannot mobilize ambulances to convey the injured and dead?

The man that use to drive the ambulance is not arind.

The other hospital said their ambulance is for registered grade 1 customers ONLY.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh lord, pls protect my going and coming o.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Onyenna(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
pattyphil:
why tarnish d image of dis transport company. I smell jealosy.
The first pix of d bus is exactly d same pix dat ws uploaded which they claim had an accident wit dangote truck sum wks back although I didn't see d pix of d claimed dangote truck.
Must u destroy others simply bcox u are nt happy of d succex they r thrievin? Na wa ooo. Its nt d best anyway.
Succex Indeed Have Many Friends as Well As Foes.... BEWARE OF THOSE SINGING UR PRAISE IN UR FACE.. THEY MAYBE DESTROYING U BEHIND...

God bless you!
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by stinggy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
AfribaryChika:

How did u=you get your signature red?
Copy the desired colour code from comment box and paste in your profile. Gorrit?

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
tomquest:

But you are not a foreigner- you know the roads are terribly bad- so why not drive carefully?

Can you now see that good roads or no good roads, the number one cause of accidents is MAN?

No matter how careful you are, one reckless driver can still hit you from behind. A good road will reduce the rate of accident in Nigeria.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tomquest: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sirmuel1:

No matter how careful you are, one reckless driver can still hit you from behind. A good road will reduce the rate of accident in Nigeria.

When I say MAN is solely responsible for accident, it doesn't necessarily have to be you the driver- it could be the other driver. But ultimately it's MAN and not the STATE OF THE ROAD.

Why?

1) Nigerians already know from birth that roads are always bad, so why drive as if you don't know? Why speed? Why overtake?

2) few cities with good roads still record frequent ghastly auto crashes. Abuja is a well known example.

3) 90 percent of Nigerians cannot drive, have no training and often obtain drivers license corruptly. This is why we literally have chaos on our roads. Having lived in a western country, I can authoritatively tell you that over 90 percent of Nigerian drivers on Nigerian roads have no idea what driving is all about.

5) drivers do all manner of insane infractions on the road because THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES such as fines or seizure of license.The richer your vehicle looks, the more above the road laws you are.

The end result is that we continue to die like chickens on daily basis, even if we fix all the bad roads WITHOUT FIXING OUR BAD DRIVING ATTITUDES.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by 1miccza: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
My God!!! May their souls R.I.P
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
tomquest:

When I say MAN is solely responsible for accident, it doesn't necessarily have to be you the driver- it could be the other driver. But ultimately it's MAN and not the STATE OF THE ROAD.

Why?

1) Nigerians already know from birth that roads are always bad, so why drive as if you don't know? Why speed? Why overtake?

2) few cities with good roads still record frequent ghastly auto crashes. Abuja is a well known example.

3) 90 percent of Nigerians cannot drive, have no training and often obtain drivers license corruptly. This is why we literally have chaos on our roads. Having lived in a western country, I can authoritatively tell you that over 90 percent of Nigerian drivers on Nigerian roads have no idea what driving is all about.

5) drivers do all manner of insane infractions on the road because THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES such as fines or seizure of license.The richer your vehicle looks, the more above the road laws you are.

The end result is that we continue to die like chickens on daily basis, even if we fix all the bad roads WITHOUT FIXING OUR BAD DRIVING ATTITUDES.

You nailed it! I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by BetterChurch: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
NextGovernor:
GOD IS GOOD Transport service is what I use when traveling long distance and they never run on top spend only God knows what happened. GOD please divert your sons/daughters away from any form of accident.

The dead are not unfortunate; they, like you and I are also sons/daughters of God.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by diamondking1: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jesus christ. Rip
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by diamondking1: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
May God gueid us ooooooooo
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by diamondking1: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Some of this drivers is not qualify to drive,they will just carry car an started wasting some people slife.
diamondking1:
May God gueid us ooooooooo
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
stinggy:

- But we can die next year?
- But we can be victims of plane crash, train or ship mishap?

Just kidding
grin grin grin

Na wao, my eyes have seen something today o.

So your moniker doesn't extend to Mr. Death and laughter? See how you are freely dishing out laugh . Good one. Keep it up.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
June sounds soft but it's happening hard. Time up!. Peaceful Rest to the dead.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by luluosas(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Overspeeding, recklessness and inconsiderate of other people's safety by our drivers are the major cause for road mishaps. How I wish our drivers would know that only the living can be alive to drive another day. It is well.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by SamOgasco(m): 2:28am On Jun 24, 2016
gift01:
OP the images do not tally. The 3rd and 4th pics aren't from the accident. I also doubt the authenticity of Tue second pic. A life was lost from the accident. RIP

I seconded.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by virginchaser(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2016
GOD IS GOOD
Sometimes last year, i board Ajah to Portharcourt, i chose a sit behind the driver. After Benin, through the mirror i noticed driver eyes closing intermittently . I woke him up 3 times. I regretted not informing there management when my junior sister called me that my favorite transport company had accident along Benin Ore express and lost about 16 lives.
They need to ensure drivers have a good place to rest after a long hour trip . Any driver that refuses to comply should be sanctioned. There management must have safety classes every 3 days.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Slimzain: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Too tragic!!!
His speed was too much the Sienna I took from Abeokuta was doing 130kms\hr yet this guy sped past us like a flash. I got scared really. It was when we got to that spot we all started crying.

May the soul of d dead RIP.

But something needs to be done to control this. Nigeria does not have the road where you can engage these kind of buses the way they are designed. They move like fast cars and have good balance.

Better still if speed limiting device can be mandated for all be it transport company or individual it will go a long way in guiding uncourteous drivers.

The same day self plenty thing still happened high way robbers dey do dem own.

Make God save us
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tomquest: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
virginchaser:
GOD IS GOOD
Sometimes last year, i board Ajah to Portharcourt, i chose a sit behind the driver. After Benin, through the mirror i noticed driver eyes closing intermittently . I woke him up 3 times. I regretted not informing there management when my junior sister called me that my favorite transport company had accident along Benin Ore express and lost about 16 lives.
They need to ensure drivers have a good place to rest after a long hour trip . Any driver that refuses to comply should be sanctioned. There management must have safety classes every 3 days.

My dear you took a terrible risk and thank God you didn't pay with your life. You wouldn't be here tell us about it.

If I was the one who noticed the bus driver dozing I'd ensure that that vehicle is parked IMMEDIATELY for the driver to embark on CONPULSORY 30 minutes rest, irrespective of what the other passengers feel about my decision. I know how to achieve this because I know one or two numbers I'd call and the entire management of the transport company would be in deep sh1t.

A lot of bodies are now in the cemeteries because of people like you who failed to TAKE DRASTIC ACTION IMMEDIATELY. God bless your soul.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Toosure70: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
sade1994:
In all our endeavors this year, may we never be victims of road accident in Jesus name. Amen

RIP to the dead
Just like to say AMENNNN
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by IrradiatoR: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
just learnt of a friend's involvement, he is no more cry
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by richiepolymer(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Can't you all see that the pictures aren't the same? Check the tyre wheels of the GIG bus and the ones below and even the dent on the bus is not the same. It is very obvious the nairaland agents of another transport company is trying to run down God is good transport company on social media.
What do we gain in running down other people's business? What do we gain in always showing dead bodies on blogs? Traffic? Credit alerts? So you make money by spreading stories of misfortune?
Just before the end of the life of such a person, he/she realizes the damage he/she has done to his/her soul. That moment, whatever was your earthly gain won't count or be of any help.
Ruminate on it

emmalezy:
Another Tragic happened today along Lokoja Abuja expressway, involving leading transport company in Nigeria GOD IS GOOD MOTORS. 5 were dead already and others rushed to the hospital. May the soul of the dead rest in perfect peace. Amen.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/graphic-photos-god-is-good-bus-in.html

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by richiepolymer(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
You should have reported oh. The company may have strict safety rules and policy but how do you monitor the lifestyle of the driver? This is where each employees is supposed to have some discipline. Imagine a driver who spent the night clubbing and drinking? And he has to be on the road the next morning? Surely there must be effects of hangover and fatigue. We may not know how fit some drivers are when the resume for work. Here again we have to improvise solutions to these challenges and save more lives.

virginchaser:
GOD IS GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fajuyi Park Ado-Ekiti Beautiful night View / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.