Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (46034 Views)

God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by gift01: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2016
kahal29:

Pls do you know about the accident? Want to know the take off and destination point? Pls kindly reply ASAP
Wish I knew but the images were online some 3 days ago. Try consult FRSC website and call their relevant command posts in Abuja, Lokoja and environs

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by macphilip: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2016
It seems the safest mode of transport in Nigeria now is Arik Air
I never heard their plane involved in a crash?
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by MadCow1: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

But God is good. As usual, he will be available to be a father to the Fatherless, and a comforter to the bereaved. God be praised.

God was so Good to the People in that vehicle. Is that what you are saying?

Jer. 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end. KJV.

I don't see how dying in an accident is a Good thought and I highly doubt that the expected end for those who died in that Bus was a Road Accident.

I'm not saying God is Bad o, but in this case, he wasn't Good to these people at all..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by EmmyBiggy(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
may God of mercy grant the dead internal rest, Amen
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Is something really WRONG with these NEW BUSES or the DRIVERS..?

Tell your leaders to construct good road
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tonio2wo: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Only if we have good roads accidents will be reduced by 70%.
RIP to the dead.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
Bleep! Rip to d dead angry angry its so sad when you loss a love one cry cry

cry angry i lost my aunt yesterday cry its really sad cry
Condolence bro.What is the minister of transport doing about this frequent car accidents? He thinks it is only to ask for budget to do road is only his duty ba?
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tomquest: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Buses are driven by humans. Accidents are caused by human beings.

When driver is speeding (usually above 110 km/h) passengers don't complain because "they are usually covered with the blood of Jesus"... So when any little emergency comes up, the speed is usually too much for drivers to save the day.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Condolence bro.What is the minister of transport doing about this frequent car accidents? He thinks it is only to ask for budget to do road is only his duty ba?
aw did you just call me 'bro' shocked shocked lol
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
aw did you just call me 'bro' shocked shocked lol
Condolence babe.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Chuksyno(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Those pics aren't taken from the same accident op
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by mayskit4luv(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Regardless of ao it goes down, life continues. RIP to the dead!
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by bebe2(f): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
even in death, no dignity for Nigerians cry
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tomquest: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Tell your leaders to construct good road

The problem is not the absence of good roads. Go to Abuja where the roads are good, clean, wide and marked and see how Nigerians drive like demons and the number of accidents Abuja records yearly.

People will continue to die as long as many of us blacks continue to reason and behave like goats behind the wheels.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nukilia: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ripple effect of corruption!
Once the masses fail to demand good roads, and basic social amenities from their leaders, this is what we get.

RIP to the deceased
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
tomquest:

Buses are driven by humans. Accidents are caused by human beings.

When driver is speeding (usually above 110 km/h) passengers don't complain because "they are usually covered with the blood of Jesus"... So when any little emergency comes up, the speed is usually too much for drivers to save the day.
At least,there should be an investigation to know the cause not by accusing the driver of overspeeding alone.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
ooh Lord have mercy
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Condolence babe.
thanks bro is one of those things that keeps us strong! Smiles cool
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
tomquest:

The problem is not the absence of good roads. Go to Abuja where the roads are good, clean, wide and marked and see how Nigerians drive like demons and the number of accidents Abuja records yearly.

People will continue to die as long as we as black continue to reason and behave like goats.

Over speeding and bad road are mainly the causes of Road Accidents in Nigeria. My opinion.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by olusheye2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
So Sad!!! RIP to the dead bodies
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bull-hari has done it again... Ehya
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Bollinger(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:

The drivers. No Nigerian living in Nigeria knows how to drive. There is more to driving than getting behind the wheel of a vehicle.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Browndemzy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh my gosh why God is good bus, this company happen to be one of the best in transport sector. God please save us all
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by martineverest(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
pattyphil:
why tarnish d image of dis transport company. I smell jealosy.
The first pix of d bus is exactly d same pix dat ws uploaded which they claim had an accident wit dangote truck sum wks back although I didn't see d pix of d claimed dangote truck.
Must u destroy others simply bcox u are nt happy of d succex they r thrievin? Na wa ooo. Its nt d best anyway.
Succex Indeed Have Many Friends as Well As Foes.... BEWARE OF THOSE SINGING UR PRAISE IN UR FACE.. THEY MAYBE DESTROYING U BEHIND...
i smell jealousy too....it could be that another transport company is behind d campaign
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tomquest: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
There's something really wrong with us in this country and that's why we die everyday on the roads.

Abuja has good roads but every week I see terrible crashes. On good, wide marked roads. And we say bad roads are the major problem?

90 percent of Nigerian road users drive selfishly, dangerously, too fast and like vampires. Even on Sunday morning when they are going to churches.

Yes each time I stop at the red traffic lights, I see a lot of motorists speed past the lights! They feel smart and I am the dumb one.

We drive as if we are Iron Man, as if we don't die. Breathtaking speed is our call. And when we die we say 'what a pity, rip'. Then we continue with our evil attitude. See the lives we waste on our highways because of our personal recklessness and I-am-a-smarter-driver attitude.

Then we use Satan to cover up our shame. We say the roads, not us, are sucking blood. Shame on us as a people!

4 Likes

Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by permanentgrace(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's become even more obvious that God Is Good Motors is out there to destroy human souls for selfish reasons. Let's all not act as if we are unaware of the fetish practices some companies do to ensure they stay afloat and paddle from great height to a greater height in business. We all know how Dangote trucks and other transport companies have been spilling human bloods on the road with an aim to boost their businesses. God Is Good Motors or whatever their name is are not far from this. Only time shall tell.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by kooto(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
gift01:
OP the images do not tally. The 3rd and 4th pics aren't from the accident. I also doubt the authenticity of Tue second pic. A life was lost from the accident. RIP
I agree the other pix are not of the God is good motors, if this is just a make up to make the info weighty then it is unfair.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by 1koboko: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
FRSC, at least you guys can preserve whatever is left of the accident victims dignity by getting more vehicles to convey them decently out of the accident scene and not to pile them on top of each other like garbage or common criminals. I am so disgusted. Anyway, RIP to the victims and may God console their families.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by Browndemzy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh my gosh why God is good motors, God please have mercy.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by philipobiz: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
gift01:
OP the images do not tally. The 3rd and 4th pics aren't from the accident. I also doubt the authenticity of Tue second pic. A life was lost from the accident. RIP

I saw the first picture alone two days ago That it occurred two days ago and one person died. But the rest pictures? They don't tally. Am sure sone one is trying to spoil GOD IS GOOD NAME MOTOROLA name. May be the first accident from the look is just a minor injury, but blown out of proportion.
Re: God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) by tomquest: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Over speeding and bad road are mainly the causes of Road Accidents in Nigeria. My opinion.

But you are not a foreigner- you know the roads are terribly bad- so why not drive carefully?

Can you now see that good roads or no good roads, the number one cause of accidents is MAN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Fajuyi Park Ado-Ekiti Beautiful night View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.