Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta (21711 Views)

Operation Delta Clears Illegal Bunkering In Burutu LGA, Delta State / Operation Delta Safe Gets New Coordinator: Guess His Tribe / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by freemanbubble: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by VellyG(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Haha see nigeria military wan dy form seal or na nato I go call am.nice one though buhara should nt negotiate with any scum avenger or red pepper or shey na red scorpion,he should use military to deal with them till they get tired.if we eventuall win the war for now,ill advice him to tackle the real issue causing the aggitation nd try to solve it once nd forever,if not what's worst than nd avengers would come up in the future

God bless nigeria
Diplomacy is key. Wiping them won't solve the problem rather it will aggravate it. The pipelines are located in the delta the military won't watch over them forever. As long as their needs are not met am sorry they will keep bombing those pipeline.
Buhari needs wisdom to handle this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by hardbody: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2016
fulanimafia:
These terrrorists and their supporters will soon realize they cannot blackmail the FG.

Kudos to the military on their resolve to send the Ijaw/IPOB terrorists to meet their Boko colleagues in hell.

May God bless and continue to protect our armed forces.

That should be the case until we hear the next set of blasts. No matter how strong you may think you are, if you come to fight me in my house, I will tell you that I know the nooks and crannies of the rooms in my house more than you will ever decode from outside.

Genocide is still punishable under international law, I hope people are being advised as appropriate.

I do not support the blasts though, neither do i support military brutality. Discussions and engagements works for me.

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by MadCow1: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Operation Pulo Shield lost its essence a long time ago..

Operation Delta Safe sounds corny.

So they couldnt come up with cool names like;

- Operation Dessert Storm.
- Urgent Fury
- Operation Spartan Scorpion
- Operation Rolling Thunder.

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by 989900: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
and what would that achieve..a peacefull take over of the delta and a restoration to full time production of oil...hope youre part of the military in the delta.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are about to find out.

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Mynd44: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Operation Pulo Shield lost its essence a long time ago..

Operation Delta Safe sounds corny.

So they couldnt come up with cool names like;

- Operation Dessert Storm.
- Urgent Fury
- Operation Spartan Scorpion
- Operation Rolling Thunder.

Operation Ultimate Warrior or
Operation Randy Otorm might work too

2 Likes

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by fulanimafia: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2016
hardbody:

That should be the case until we hear the next set of blasts. No matter how strong you may think you are, if you come to fight me in my house, I will tell you that I know the nooks and crannies of the rooms in my house more than you will ever decode from outside.

Genocide is still punishable under international law, I hope people are being advised as appropriate.

I do not support the blasts though, neither do i support military brutality. Discussions and engagements works for me.

There are no grounds for negotiation based on the demands and conduct of the terrorists. The FG announced a 2 week ceasefire which was continually violated by the terrorists.

Did you really expect the military to fold its hands when Nigeria's assets are being attacked? You must agree that they've been very patient so far. It is in the interest of the people to organize themselves against the terrorists and fish them out like the Civilian JTF did in the NE, to avoid any collateral damage from military engagement.

Any grievances should be channeled through the appropriate channels. The government will not be blackmailed.

P.S. Nooks and creeks are now navigated with precision GPS and satellite imaging, and no longer rudimentary native knowledge.
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by MadCow1: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Mynd44:

Or even Operation Hulk Hogan.. grin
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by smicc: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
I love my president on this.I initially feared he would give in and negotiate with these miscreants but alas he shows once again he was a generally.This is not the era of Goodluck Jonathan the 'stealing is not corruption' president but the era of sanctity and probity.Even if the Avengers blow all the oil and gas installations in the nation,Nigeria will not bow to your devilish demands of halting corruption probes.Ride on my enviable President,we are praying for you.Nigeria must be great again!

2 Likes

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by LDKOTB(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
If you like change the name the to wipe the Delta...

We no go gree means we no go gree...
Chineke! shocked so na person mumu like this? shocked
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
AntiIPOB:
GO TELL UR BRODAS IN CRIME THAT THEY WILL SOON MEET SAROWIWA AND OJUKWU IN HADES.

While not agreeing with the so called NDA and armed militancy, Saros Wiwa was a true blue activist. He warned of consequences but would have been appalled by the things now being done in his name. Ojukwu himself would not have supported seperationists, he was a Federalist to the core. In a bid to confront extremism, let us not become that which we hate.

Respects.

2 Likes

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Deepfreezer(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Bastards. I pity the ones being deployed to fight this battle.
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Apostleprobity1(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Sometimes I due wonder why we still have educated illiterates in all the varrious parastatal of nigerian govt. does it mean that when their president is stupid and illiterate that his fellowers will likewise be as him.
How can here on earth would they redeploy troops to niger delter, so no foriegn legal adviser to this govt. God!!!!! this bunch of illiterate are finally done in messing up this country.
They battled militants, but was unable to carry out a single arrest why the oil installations were been blown up even in their mist
There are just going to wake the sleeping lions and you know what it means but I trust the militants they know what is good for our econmy. watchout and seewhat next.

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by GoodMuyis(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

After all your rantings , oil production keeps going down. A wise man picks his fight wisely.

Never insult the people who feed your almajiris and their leaders. grin

Feed with what? Oil i guess your answer.

Lagos is no man's land But oil is some peoples property Right?

Your JOKE is wacky

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by sharrp: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

See this one.after you done watch euros finish you come here they do we no go Gree . major general in charge of the internet platoon
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Blizzy9ja: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
LDKOTB:

Chineke! shocked so na person mumu like this? shocked
I can see u know how to display ur stupidity in public... Ur foolishness has earned u a round of applause
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by SAEJO: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
fulanimafia:
These terrrorists and their supporters will soon realize they cannot blackmail the FG.

Kudos to the military on their resolve to send the Ijaw/IPOB terrorists to meet their Boko colleagues in hell.

its not hard to know when a herdsman speaks

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
989900:

We are about to find out.

oya shake body... cool
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by GoodMuyis(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2016
hardbody:

Is their any good reason why some disgruntled element should be holding the Country to ransom because f the failure of their own leader. Or why the fear of genocide the military is coming for the militants not a law abiding citizen.
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Is the name their problem or part of their technical strategy? grin Ok! but that's not part of the agreement on the seize fire agreement. Nigeria Government and "the more you look, the less you see" but they are simply creating ground for their opposition to be stronger and more strategic, and after their reinforcement it maybe too difficult for Nigeria Government to get them to trust them again on any form of negotiation. Is no longer a fight between a group and a Government, rather is a fight between a Government and a Government. Sincere dialogue and mutual understanding remains the key factor to orderliness.
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Blizzy9ja: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
sharrp:

See this one.after you done watch euros finish you come here they do we no go Gree . major general in charge of the internet platoon
If e pain u wella carry matchet enter creek go do pipeline vigilante...Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by elopee3000(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2016
fulanimafia:

May God bless and continue to protect our armed forces.dont call them boko haram they re ur fellow aboooki together with herdsmen that kill people the way poison kill rat why didn't ur brother buhari go after herds men that ve killed more 20000 people still buhari is still looking for grazing route for them,if u think nigeria of today is like nigeria of 60s then ur sense is chinko made is not business as usual now people wey get don vex

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Coolgent(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Welcome development!
In case you need to engage civilian in this Operation count me in
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by legendsilver(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

Na nairaland you dey do your own we no gree, abi here na Niger Delta?
I just dey laugh all these NL NDA grin
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by just2ok(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2016
fulanimafia:
These terrorists and their supporters will soon realize they cannot blackmail the FG.

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by eazydon(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Mynd44:

So Niger Delta is now a naming zone for military operations?

I taya

You guys can't stop being funny and coc.ky

Operation Randy Otorm ko
Operation Randy Oshiomole ni

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by weblord1900: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2016
And leaving benue and enugu state to enjoy the attacks from herdsmen...

Think twice and deeply.

1 Like

Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by jude90(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by DelGardo: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Apostleprobity1:
Sometimes I due wonder why we still have educated illiterates in all the varrious parastatal of nigerian govt. does it mean that when their president is stupid and illiterate that his fellowers will likewise be as him.
How can here on earth would they redeploy troops to niger delter, so no foriegn legal adviser to this govt. God!!!!! this bunch of illiterate are finally done in messing up this country.
They battled militants, but was unable to carry out a single arrest why the oil installations were been blown up even in their mist
There are just going to wake the sleeping lions and you know what it means but I trust the militants they know what is good for our econmy. watchout and seewhat next.

Ah ah... no be fight na... take it easy.

Good move by Defence HQ, a refreshed platform and approach is long overdue. A lot of the military personnel inherited from Uncle IB (the hero) under the Pulo Shield operation had been compromised.
It wouldn't surprise me if some of them assist the ND militants to worsen the state of things.

Good move!
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by LDKOTB(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I can see u know how to display ur stupidity in public... Ur foolishness has earned u a round of applause

grin cheesy see as the matter pain am...no amount of insults will shake gidigba man like me. grin ..pot calling kettle black!
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by Blizzy9ja: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2016
legendsilver:

Na nairaland you dey do your own we no gree, abi here na Niger Delta?
I just dey laugh all these NL NDA grin
If wetin NDA dey do dey pain u, just carry gun, cutlass, catapult enter creek go look 4 dem... I like wat d NDA are doing, if i get their account number i'll send dem money.
Re: Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta by emvico(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
good news. may the Lord expose all those lazy thieves that are bent on ruining our economy. may the Lord bless our military. may those ND MILITANS never know peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code / Wike To Shut Down Port Harcourt Slaughter Market, Gives Traders 2 Weeks To Leave / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Johannesburg As An International Election Observer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.