Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (60193 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Oahray: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Baroba:
Its a great feature, BBM will surely be licking there wounds when you consider the came out before WhatsApp..
BBM has had this feature for a while now, and Telegram started it

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by donhils: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Gflat:

It didn't work
Insert * b4 and after the word or clause or sentence you want to bold. For insatnce I want to bold come here. I'll do it like this
*come here*
It should work unless you're not using whatsapp for Android or U haven't updated to the version that supports it.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Gflat: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2016
donhils:

Insert * b4 and after the word or clause or sentence you want to bold. For insatnce I want to bold come here. I'll do it like this
*come here*
It should work unless you're not using whatsapp for Android or U haven't updated to the version that supports it.

I am using version 2.16.13
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by RitzyPrince(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Hisduchess:

good for them.WhatsApp remains d best messenger app.buh bbm is still cool when u wanna chat with someone without giving out ur number
Rilly? Have u used iMessage?
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by llouis: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Baroba:
Its a great feature, BBM will surely be licking there wounds when you consider the came out before WhatsApp..
Dude BBM already has this feature, long press on a chat and select "quote" and viola! You are there!

You're welcome by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by onoerime: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is time they add a video call feature for now IMO app remain the best
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by visijo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
hahaha, i don't even understand wetin una de yarn, and i wan ask weda e fit work on nokia also#confused
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by shubhammeena05: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by donhils: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gflat:

I am using version 2.16.13
Version 2.16.133 should be able to do it but if it doesn't, then I don't know what the problem might be.
What about using _ to italicize or ~ to strike thru, are they working?

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by ibkgab001: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
I will delete facebook for nairaland

just the way i close down my BBm cos of whatzapp
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by 9japrof(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
donhils:
Whatsapp Has A New Feature: I Love It

Whatsapp messenger is known to be bringing many life enriching features to their over One billion users the world over. Today the instant message giant has added a new one which I love to use prior to the update.
It's a feature that makes it possible for you to respond to a particular message in your chat. All you need do is press and hold the particular message and you'll see a reply icon at the topmost part of your phone, use it and bingo you've replied that message. Before this update I normally use that feature but I had to copy and paste the message I wanted to respond to; now it's easier.

Bros on a Thursday like today you don dey chat ogechukwu dey book her ahead of the weekend wey dey front.
Bros I hail ooo
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cool update whatsapp!
you guys can also checkout similar apps to whatsapp here at http://www.netsocialblog.com/2016/06/checkout-list-of-whatsapp-similar-apps.html
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by PentiumPro(f): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Rilly? Have u used iMessage?

Only when the two of you are using iPhone.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Ugwulawrence(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
donhils:
Whatsapp Has A New Feature: I Love It

Whatsapp messenger is known to be bringing many life enriching features to their over One billion users the world over. Today the instant message giant has added a new one which I love to use prior to the update.
It's a feature that makes it possible for you to respond to a particular message in your chat. All you need do is press and hold the particular message and you'll see a reply icon at the topmost part of your phone, use it and bingo you've replied that message. Before this update I normally use that feature but I had to copy and paste the message I wanted to respond to; now it's easier.

They stole my international passport: Aisha Buhari burst again!!! http://infosquare.com.ng/more-dramathey-stole-my-passport-to-back-up-their-story-alleged-fake-aisha-buhari-cries-out/
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
the nailing on the cross for bbm.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by justmenoni: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
VEWI? Leader's of Tomorrow.

RitzyPrince:
Been in iOS since last year, it's vewi helpful.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Taio23(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just tried it now and it's waoow
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by masseratti: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hisduchess:

good for them.WhatsApp remains d best messenger app.buh bbm is still cool when u wanna chat with someone without giving out ur number
i use both., bbm is like rolls Royce, whatsapp is lexus, you cant compare.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by ritababe(f): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
donhils:

You've known about it for a month now? On which platform? The update on whatsapp for android just started rolling out.

yeah he is right. I have being using it since last month..

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Akaewu: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Baroba:

Bbm had that feature b4 whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Miles300: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
The features has been there since a month now

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Agriman(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
some pple just dey comment without even seeing changes. @ops pls what is new in the pics u uploaded
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
My own is not working oh! I need your help
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
No! angry
elcanajoel:
UPON THE CONDITION OF NIGERIANS TODAY! YET WE WENT AHEAD AND CRACKED THIS FREE BROWSING CHEAT!

LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO ENJOY 20GB ON MTN VALID FOR 2MONTHS

TO GET THE LATEST FREE BROWSING GB JUST CLICK HERE=> https://www.nairaland.com/elcanajoel

LOCATE WHERE YOU SEE website CLICK ON IT.... AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! READ WHAT YOU SEE THERE CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU WILL GET URS.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by lekkie073(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
this feature Don tey abeg
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Tonydeeb(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Marraf*kers copied Telegram's style. They're getting their butts kicked by the enterprising app.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls what is Whatsapp and where can I buy it?I hope it is not too expenses?
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by RitzyPrince(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
justmenoni:
VEWI? Leader's of Tomorrow.

any problem with my typing swagger? Why the jibes? I won't be surprised if you're a Nigerian. Does it make sense throwing jibes at someone u don't know nothing about?
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by matrixme(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
If you are still stuck with Whatsapp, you are so old school. The IM app is more like MySpace these days. I decided to try Telegram and guess what? I really felt so bad I've been missing out on the best the Internet has to offer.
There is a channel that shares all the best music, pdf magazines, ebooks, another converts YouTube videos to Mp3, one reminds me of stuffs, another gives me detailed weather info of my location daily, there is one I could take exams, learn English etc. I get to meet several international people where we discuss broad based issues, (groups are 5000 capacity, unlike Whatsapp's paltry 256 or so) the cloud feature is exceptional, whenever you join you can still see previous messages and so much to discover daily. There is never a dull moment with Telegram.
The only disadvantage is that all these takes a lot of data to access but you can choose what to download.
Whatsapp is just a dinosaur without these productive features, forget the popularity. MySpace was popular too BTW.
Re: Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It by Damalex4luv(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hisduchess:

I know say nah girl go type this kind thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On A Htc Desire Hd Phone? / 6 Phones That Are No Longer Used In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.