Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student (1177 Views)

'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today / Confession Of A Runs Girl; How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Séx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by Naijatalktalk(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
he student said it all happened on her way home from the Yaba market in Lagos when the unknown men ordered her to get into their Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

She narrated her story to a popular daily:

“I was about to cross at the Yaba Roundabout, beside the Cathedral Church, to board a bus to Ikeja when a silver colour SUV parked beside me. There were two guys in the car and one of them said, ‘how are you? Enter the car.’ I was shocked at the statement because I had never met them before.

”I continued walking and tried to cross the road but they blocked me with the car; then I became scared. I was finally able to cross and I boarded an Ikeja-bound bus and took a seat. Before I knew it, both men got out of their SUV and walked to the bus I was in. They were both putting on Army caps. They told the bus driver that the bus would not move until I came down and talked to them.

”They claimed that they

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/escaped-kidnapped-unilag-student/
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by GloriaNinja(f): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2016
this is not a valid story, who knows where you went to before such happened, campus girls are so notorious when it comes to whoring around.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
this is not a valid story, who knows where you went to before such happened, campus girls are so notorious when it comes to whoring around.
Ahh! Easy na

I wan come see your mama

U fine oh grin
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by GloriaNinja(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
vargasvictory:
Ahh! Easy na

I wan come see your mama

U fine oh grin
Lol
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol
Hello grin
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by torqque7(m): 1:21am On Jun 29, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol

Interesting moniker. .what inspired the ninja?
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by SafeDavid(m): 1:41am On Jun 29, 2016
A lesson for those who like hopping into unknown peoples cars.
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by GloriaNinja(f): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Interesting moniker. .what inspired the ninja?
I love ninjas, they are hot! and I love martial arts.
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by GloriaNinja(f): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2016
vargasvictory:
Hello grin
yo!
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by torqque7(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I love ninjas, they are hot! and I love martial arts.

shocked :oHot ke..smh lol women una no go kill person with una crazy weird imaginations and ideas..never heard anyone say ninjas are hot before until now.

Hmm you like martial arts?that means you'll be a tiny trouble maker,ehenn you better don't go and find trouble sha o cos that martial arts shit don't work with nija agberos, before them go help you redesign this your innocent looking face and you'll come and make a thread on Nl about it lol..I think lilinnocenttroublemaker suits you more for a moniker tho wink
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by GloriaNinja(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

shocked :oHot ke..smh lol women una no go kill person with una crazy weird imaginations and ideas..never heard anyone say ninjas are hot before until now.

Hmm you like martial arts?that means you'll be a tiny trouble maker,ehenn you better don't go and find trouble sha o cos that martial arts shit don't work with nija agberos, before them go help you redesign this your innocent looking face and you'll come and make a thread on Nl about it lol..I think lilinnocenttroublemaker suits you more for a moniker tho wink
well... I like ninja style. it impresses me..... as for martial arts. it is a thing of the body and soul. It is almost like yoga. it doesn't mean trouble-making.
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by torqque7(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
GloriaNinja:
well... I like ninja style. it impresses me..... as for martial arts. it is a thing of the body and soul. It is almost like yoga. it doesn't mean trouble-making.

Lol yoga and martial arts who has time for that in nija in this terrible economic situation? So do you take classes or sessions of martial arts?

I'm actually intrigued that a female is this passionate about martial arts,are you a bit of a tomboy?..lol you want to soothe your soul?religion does that na smiley..besides you are way too young to be having the kind of stress that would need a thing for the body and soul.

So I take it you have a collection of ninja and martial arts movies too?lol you look more like a telemundo kinda girl
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 30, 2016
GloriaNinja:
yo!
Hope you're doing great

(1) (Reply)

Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? / Who Is The Greatest Religious Leader Amongst Jesus, Muhammad And Buddha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.