Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (21716 Views)

Finally Started My Poultry Business / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by innie77(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Am game
inniobong77@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2016
I noticed that if I have to register everyone on the WhatsApp group, it might take longer than expected, couple with the fact that there is limit to nos of people that can be on the group and we already have close to 200 regisral on WhatsApp. Hence I decide to start the training here on Nairaland. What do you guys think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cool I'm really interested
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by emmado(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
i am interested in the training and mail addy is okukuemmanuel@yahoo.com and contact is 08126641958.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tomorrow, we will start the training here. Kindly read and ask questions, see you tomorrow before I take off to office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by debco(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
I am interested also my name is Anthony phone number 07033811667 and my email is tonnero80@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
add me please. 08039384145 ottahcdj@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by dasmallz: 2:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Pls add me 08182565921 whatsapp
Email : dasmallz2g1@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2016
First, i want to apologize for starting the nairaland session of the training late. It was due to lots of task i have lately.

INTRODUCTION TO AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING
Nigeria is a country naturally blessed and endowed with items that are in serious demand in the export markets around the world. We are not only blessed with solid minerals (besides crude oil) we are also blessed with good climate and weather conditions to support the growth of commodities that are industrially useful in the developed nations. No wonder an Asian man will come into this country with a briefcase and 2-5 yrs down the line, he would have become an employer of labour by harnessing our resources to build wealth for himself via export business opportunities in Nigeria.
What is a good way to build up a successful business from nothing and have fun doing it? Export business may be your answer. Not only does it require little financial investment to start, but it offers the prestige of working with clients from all over the world.
You don't need previous experience in the field, but you should have a good head for organizing. Fulfilling a successful import/export business requires constant attention to little details.
Do you know some local manufacturers looking for ways to increase their market for the goods they make? Or are you planning a trip abroad and want to make some contacts for setting up a business?
If you have ability to sell, and an air of diplomacy, the export business might be right for you. All you need is the desire and determination to make it work.
As you progress in the business, many factors become obvious and easy to handle. For example, you'll need to find a person to handle shipments, called a freight forwarder. And you'll need to create solid contacts and strong relationships with reliable suppliers. But after a short time, you can be well on your way to making a sizeable income with a very low overhead.
Do you like the idea of running your own business? The biggest advantage is the network of people and the money you'll make. Once you get the business underway, the commission for setting up sales is very profitable. And after you establish and maintain a number of exclusive accounts, you'll find the time you spend is highly rewarded with money.
Take a look into the export business. Consider the risks, and consider the advantages. Talk to people in the business. Is it for you?
HOW IT WORKS
Of all the farmers in Nigeria, only a small percentage (knowledgeable ones) knows how to distribute their goods outside of Nigeria. The goods that do find foreign markets are exports. On the other hand, anything that is manufactured outside the country and brought in for sale is imported. My friend, do you want to be among those that promote this nation, instead of making it a dumping ground? If you answered yes! Then continue reading.

Although it seems obvious that all farmers would want a worldwide market, but it will not be easy for a farmer that is limited in its scope and abilities. That’s where you come in.
An export agent is a matchmaker. Farmers of domestic commodities seek foreign distribution and the good news is, the European nations, Asian nation and the rest of the world needs this for industrial production. You as an agent need to find them, make a solid connection, and establish a business relationship with these companies.

The agent’s commission is generally about ten percent. Now, think of ten percent of $500,000 or ten percent of a million. Although that may seem like a large order, but I tell you, you are limitless if you add integrity and honesty to the business.

The market is unlimited and there are hundreds of manufacturers looking for these domestic farm products. The foreign buyers (Manufacturers) are in daring need of Charcoal, Cashew Nuts, Sesame Seeds, etc to meet the market needs. Anything can be readily exported if there is a consumer demand and if you can get the products.

THE BASICS
You can start your export business at home with registered business name and a telephone. You will need a file system, probably a website (This is like your business cards in this business). Kindly contact me if you need a unique and affordable agro export website.

And you will need a classy letter head. Until you establish personal contacts, it is your letterhead and website that represents you. Make it look professional; you can seek the help of professional website and graphic artist to achieve the above objective. You will have a lot of domestic correspondence too.
More than office equipment, you need the determination to make it work. It will be slow at first, and you’ll need to plan your moves, make contacts and SELL YOURSELF. Once you make few sales and sign several exclusive contracts worth money, you will know your dedication was worthwhile.

MAKING CONTACT
The most important step in setting up your business is finding the contacts. You may have relatives in a foreign country; you may have frequently visited and established business relationships in a country, you can also get contacts (buyers) as a member of Nigerian Chamber of Commerce. Or, you might just have a feeling for what will sell where. A person who keeps well-informed in the business world can pick up and ride the crest of worldwide trends.

Are you thinking I can’t do this business because I don’t have access to any of the above options? Hey buddy! There are many ways to skin a cat, read on to find out how you can establish your own contact in this business regardless of the above options.

Another way to establish contacts (Buyers) is through the use of B2B portals like: alibaba.com, tradekey.com, tradeboss.com europeantradezone.com etc (google b2b to find more), these are few common ones I personally know.

Start small – Guys, don’t tackle the world. Where do you want to sell the agricultural raw materials, you might have in mind? Which state in Nigeria has the products you want to export in abundant? Dear friend, you must find out about these states in Nigeria that have the right product to offer in abundant and what is generally in demand across the world.

My friend, using b2b give you an easy start, you can get contract in two ways on b2b platforms: (A) You can decide to send out mail campaign as a registered member on b2b, but this option is only available for paid members. (B) Client sends you an inquiry about your product then you respond accordingly, this option is workable for both free members and paid members. Note: You get more recognition and more inquiry as a paid member than a free member. As a paid member, you are sure of getting a deal in short period of time.
Some of the questions, background work you need to look out for when dealing with foreign client:
***What goods do they want to import? What products are now imported and how are they distributed? Does the company have a certain territory; does it have sales representatives, branches in other cities? What are the basic details of operation, history, assets and liabilities, plans for growth, etc. Kindly read and digest and ask questions. I will try my possible best to answer all questions.
.....to be continue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by sagac10us: 3:28am On Jul 21, 2016
CATFISH OF DIFFERENT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE...... contact SAGACIOUS FARM on 08137138189 for your orders...... melange=#480 table size=#550 big(1.5 above)=#650 thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by IdomaLikita: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Pls add me: WhatsApp :07051318046, aluhfrancis@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Shemoore: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
following
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by lukman2020: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
add. me. pls. 08066635049. lukmaniliasu@gmail.com. lukman. by. name
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
omotolaashaolu@gmail.com
Kindly send pls
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you are following this tutorial, kindly let me know so I don't think am wasting my time posting this information. At the end of this theory, a weekend session will be set up for one on session to round up the training and kick start the one year mentorship program.

10 Likes

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by qizick: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2016
following if possible inbox me ur number qizick@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by chiboy429(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2016
I am following thread deligently, pls sire ultrarich kindly forward the materials to chiboy429@gmail.com and add me to the watsapp group ,this is my number 08182161527. Thanks and god bless you.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
For those interested in the material, just keep following the thread and ask relevant question as per agro export and opportunity. The material will be forward to all new people interested in the material after the one on one session. Note: The one on one session is also free!

1 Like

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Hydra1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
ultrarich:
If you are following this tutorial, kindly let me know so I don't think am wasting my time posting this information. At the end of this theory, a weekend session will be set up for one on session to round up the training and kick start the one year mentorship program.
curiously following
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by yemzyray01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Following
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2016
I really appreciate you guys for following this thread, i aught to have posted other parts of the training but have been busy. Hence i decided to attach my complete pdf guides to Agro Export Business. Kindly download the pdf file and take time to go through it all. feel free to ask me any questions. Click the download links below to down the pdf files accordingly. Happy reading wink cheesy cheesy

Part 1. http://docdro.id/ctL5jSb
Part 2. http://docdro.id/0mEIBrQ
Part 3. http://docdro.id/AbZcE6u

Mobile: 07063396991
WhatsApp: 08094635254

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by akanni4: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2016
eleshoazeez@gmail.com 08085113877
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by tozin10000(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning pls sir,add me my email lof145@yahoo.com and my no 08028617328.God bless you.what's app me
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by fuzzy7: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Following

segun4u2me@yahoo.com

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Make sure study the material and kindly write a short summary of what you learnt as comment. If you are interested in the ONE on ONE session, kindly leave your name and phone number. We will achieve good success cheesy
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by amaafarm(f): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016
07066254136 amaafarm@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by jediwice(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Please add me on 08096078901 and jedyflux@gmail.com Engr Jed Babson Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by jediwice(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please add me on 08096078901 and jedyflux@gmail.com Engr Jed Babson Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Dolypson04(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
I am in. Add me with 07062875180 and my email is padepoju@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by shipsonfigo: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
please add me, Segun, email is segun_yemi@yahoo.com, phone number 08052370330
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Harpesin(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Following you o....... 08021004927. Labfolablogistics@hotmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by festusbiz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Following and learning from u sir Oladayobiz@gmail.com 08146474654 Sir to pls add me on the WhatsApp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) / No more maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.