Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (21754 Views)

Finally Started My Poultry Business / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by lancetweet: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please sir...can I meet you personally...this is my mail lanretuase@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Tunexadeb: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2017
please add my phone number : 08036830363 and e mail; tunexadeb@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by samcodin(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls add me to your forum.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by samwheel(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls my number n mail are : 08137181113 Samson.ariyo@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by nneomac89: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm interested. I'm Nneoma, nneoma.c89@gmail.com, 08036313862.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2017
pls add me. brytmatt@gmail. com 08037759424
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by alexiizz: 4:56pm On May 09, 2017
pls add me 08064397380 alexanderoyego@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Charis15(f): 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
thekingsdaughter86@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Amen24(f): 9:40pm On May 09, 2017

azkorises@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ajaoade2(m): 2:26am On May 10, 2017
Interested, Muraino, 09022579476, murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by softsoul22(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2017
Hi Naira_landers, it's been a while and hope the ball is rolling to your side? I'm an export agent dealing in the export of major Agro-allied products e.g Cashew nuts, Cocoa, Sesame seeds etc. We also deal in the export of Koso-wood, hard wood Charcoal, processed rubber as well. I want to let all concerned exporters or shippers to be informed that the Ministry of environment through the department of forestry has lifted the suspension on the export of Koso-wood and the new policy is that there's rules and regulations that has to be adhere to. Here are the required documents from the Nigeria Customs before your goods can be approve and allow to get Inn and stamped to be ship to the P.O.D!

1. Approval letter to export wood from Nigeria Customs headquarter

2. Approval letter from ministry of Finance

3. Letter of support from ministry of Environment Department of Forestry

4. Nigeria export promotion council (NEPC)

5. Company registered certified letter from (CAC)

6. N X P to be opened through the bank

7. Nigeria Export Supervision Scheme original payment slip (NESS)

8. Clean certificate of Inspection (CCI).

These are the required documents needed before you start your wood export, for those that can't wait to procure the documents, we have our own already procured documents that you can make use of in order not to delay your buyer and other logistics involved! You can always get in touch with us if you care to patronize to work on your behalf.

Warm Regards,
Abayomi,
+2347062641000, +2348122648651
Email: digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by kulex124(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2017
Please I am interested no is 08167161889 kulex56@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by greatdesire: 8:30am On May 14, 2017
I am interested in this Biz

emekasunday449@yahoo.com

whatsapp: 07039479550
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Kinzman(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
I'm interested.

My whatsapp number is 08106141420
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by prinzmenzir(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2017
08038919945 Meyenedaniels@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by victormogg: 9:19am On May 26, 2017
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by richboy7(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2017
I want to be part of the training class Anthony Uchehara 08035611012 ucheharauchenna@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by tectonotimes: 7:58am On May 27, 2017
Folks, to get all you need to know about charcoal export, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by shasere(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2017
shaserepatience@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by CasaB1(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2017
Good, am interested 08169841562. toochitoo@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by suigeneris2(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
I'm interested too. Hope I'm not late. celestinaodewole@gmail.com 08037503954
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by einsteine(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2017
Charcoal exportation is now illegal.

tectonotimes:
Folks, to get all you need to know about charcoal export, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Good day Sir, My name is Mohammed Jamil am interested and ready to learn here is my E-mail: mohammedjamil529@gmail.com
my phone number is 09078219256
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by JAWBONE(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by williams080: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm interested nicolasjames52@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by beewhy009(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley

Beewhy009@gmail.com

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by nizzyong(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
heesarhnura@gmail.com 07037130747
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by mikebabs101: 1:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Mikebabs101@yahoo.com 08063133090
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by oladekanji(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
08145665535 Azeez Ridwan
ridholahi@yahoo. com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by vick16: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2017
I am in,
victoriaeboh1@gmail

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BROILER FARMING/BUSINESS MANUAL FOR SMALL SCALE FARMERS / No more maize / FG Distributes Smartphones With Agric Apps To Rice Farmers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.