Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,060 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (21762 Views)

Finally Started My Poultry Business / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by coconat(m): 1:22am On Oct 02, 2016
am interested 08034094707, nathy2kng@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Christeety: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Interested please. christeety28@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by dejifakanle(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
LATFAK INVESTMENT Ltd is a wine and Champangne importer based in Lagos and Abuja,and supplier of fine wines throughout Nigeria. As an independent wine merchant, we seek to provide a high level of service linked to the best possible price.
As a leading wine merchant, we try to offer the very best from the best wine making regions, , stocking many fine wines from across the globe, from California white wines to vintage Spanish red wines. Most of our wines come from long established family owned wineries, including Wente Morning Fog Chardonnay, Kendall Jacksons Vinters Reserve, El Coto Crianza and Marques De Murrieta.
We wish to bring to the market MARQUES DEL TURIA (Bobal Syrah) Red and White Wine AND MONOPOLE CHAMPAGNE!!
We also arrange delivery for those of us outside lagos and Abuja at a good cost.
Any questions just email dejifakanle@gmail.com
Telephone 08055557760. 08034820904
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Pythm: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
07038745176...pls add
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by aylagos(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
ultrarich:
I really appreciate you guys for following this thread, i aught to have posted other parts of the training but have been busy. Hence i decided to attach my complete pdf guides to Agro Export Business. Kindly download the pdf file and take time to go through it all. feel free to ask me any questions. Click the download links below to down the pdf files accordingly. Happy reading wink cheesy cheesy

Part 1. http://docdro.id/ctL5jSb
Part 2. http://docdro.id/0mEIBrQ
Part 3. http://docdro.id/AbZcE6u

Mobile: 07063396991
WhatsApp: 08094635254
I just saw this post now pls help me ayplussaheed at gmail dot com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by loye80: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Really interested in this

Email: olarindetoyin@yahoo.com
Whatsup: 08055574159
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ademolabello0010: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
ademolabello0010@gmail.com 08037858065
Good afternoon Sir,just went through your post and am interested in the export business,kindly help to put me through

Thank you
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by benedict100(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2016
plz help me out, I want to know more.. generalcozy4real@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by shasere(f): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by dantewest: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
ok
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Asaye77(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
plz add me 08029549388
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by torhyb(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gistwithtoheeb@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Bioboy1213(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
very much interested sir 07039506364 biola.ogundele@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Olooyo: 4:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks for this opportunity. Please, send the information to my e-mail: atanda044@gmail.com. My WhatsApp number is 08181774998.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Mizabey(f): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2016
08065894043/abiodunayomi0@gmail.com, highly interested
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by qubie(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley

Clickonqubie@gmail.com
Harrison
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by qubie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
ultrarich:
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley

Clickonqubie@gmail.com
Harrison
Thanks slots Boss!
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Arifabconcept82: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
ultrarich:

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

I have been looking for something like this for a long time pls I need ur help on this business cos am a newbie of exporting business. Pls contact me @ rofiatbabatunde@gmail.com & 08060832334 am Babatunde Iyabode. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ismalx(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2016
RIDWAN Azeez ridholahi@yahoo.com 08145665535
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by EzeeYFB(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2016
ultrarich:

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

here's mine oooo
Onie792@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Arifabconcept82: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
ultrarich:
Make sure study the material and kindly write a short summary of what you learnt as comment. If you are interested in the ONE on ONE session, kindly leave your name and phone number. We will achieve good success cheesy
I am Babatunde Iyabode 08060832334 & my email is rofiatbabatunde@gmail.com. Let me know how to go about it on time pls
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by marrazy: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Abdulganiyukamal@gmail.com/08133175090
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by moshoodn(m): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2016
ultrarich:
Make sure study the material and kindly write a short summary of what you learnt as comment. If you are interested in the ONE on ONE session, kindly leave your name and phone number. We will achieve good success cheesy
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by OGAOGA(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2016
I have studied the materials and I am planning of registering my business name. Add me please, my name Isiaq Iyiola 09052869078
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by softsoul22(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi,

Are you looking to export your farm products out of Nigeria, you always want a professional custom licensed export agent to handle your job for you! We are in Tincan Island port Apapa, Lagos Nigeria. We deal in the exportation of major agro allied products e.g hard wood charcoal, cashew nuts, groundnuts, koso-wood etc.. Contact for fast goods forwarding and proper documentations. We deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile/whatsapp:+2348122648651
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by neyoamos28: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
am amos 08179853663 neyo.amos28@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by tectonotimes: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2016
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Godaboveall: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello, thanks for the opportuinity, please can you add me up. Thanks.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by wengzy: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Moses Maclang 09095435965 donkastro4u@gmail.com please anticipating ur reply
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by neyoamos28: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
amos 08179853663 neyo.amos28@yahoo.com coolamos 08179853663 neyo.amos28@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by neyoamos28: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
amos 08179853663 neyo.amos28@yahoo.com coolamos 08179853663 neyo.amos28@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

BROILER FARMING/BUSINESS MANUAL FOR SMALL SCALE FARMERS / No more maize / FG Distributes Smartphones With Agric Apps To Rice Farmers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.