Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Reign Of Satan Shall Be Over Soon- BRAIN USERS SHALL PREVAIL IN NIGERIA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reign Of Satan Shall Be Over Soon- BRAIN USERS SHALL PREVAIL IN NIGERIA (1706 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / My Encounter With Some Evil Brain-users(magicians) Today / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Reign Of Satan Shall Be Over Soon- BRAIN USERS SHALL PREVAIL IN NIGERIA by OtemAtum: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
orunto27:

Satan can laugh to its heart bust, but The Supreme Spirit is in Control.
Even satan(yahweh) is currently not in a state of ecstasy at the moment so he can't laugh. He is cursing God Almighty for ever creating him at all.
Re: The Reign Of Satan Shall Be Over Soon- BRAIN USERS SHALL PREVAIL IN NIGERIA by orunto27: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Satan is in the 360* Circle of God's Control. Only God knows Its mood now.
Re: The Reign Of Satan Shall Be Over Soon- BRAIN USERS SHALL PREVAIL IN NIGERIA by OtemSapien: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
orunto27:
Satan is in the 360* Circle of God's Control. Only God knows Its mood now.
Satan is a title conferred on Yahweh for being the most deceptive of all the creatures of God Almighty. Watch and see how humanity will rapidly start shifting their focus from worshipping Satan(Yahweh) to using their heads critically to think while they do good to themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.F.M Bride's Looks For Church Marriage And Reception / To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God / RCCG Sunday School 02 September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.