Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village (41880 Views)

Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Adesiji77: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is uber+hilarious grin grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by HomeOfMe(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lovexme:
There are always long queues at ATM stands
Correct!
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by oladele239(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
og2711:

It's bumper to bumper..
its actually bomber to bomber grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by glossy6(f): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeontop:
14. When you come back to your car and see hawkers selling shoes on top your bonnet.
Hian! From where to where?

abeg I no fit laugh
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by t12tosin: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
comments don plenty reach like this!!!!
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nonso92(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hahaha!! Still wondering between Alaba and Computer Village, which one is better.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Stanbeto: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Naso my ppl o. Whn dem do me ah i carry police go, na so my Money take waka o
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeontop:
12. When you buy an iPhone from one of the agberos at the gate.
Oshey iPhone by Nokia.

Soo correct grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Malawian(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na the phone own i can relate to cos them on collect my phone and i no even know until i don enter bus reach mile 2. grin grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by princessbecky(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Same with Balogun and katangoa.
You go waka tire
topeontop:
8. When someone tells you their shop is “just there” but you’ve been walking for 30 minutes.
Kuku kill me.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by fuckpoverty(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeontop:
6. When someone grabs you for “your pink lips, your piercing, your tattoos!”
You're like "are you mad"
I swear na dis 1 tire me pass ooo,dem no dey use eye see young boi, na 2 dey follow up nd down like dis..ur pink lips here, dem want turn all d whole guys 2 ladies, wey all of dem Don turn oyibo finish
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:
those useless boys hen, under ikeja bridge na so one of them hold me say bros clear ur dark spot and pimples sharp sharp and that time, gravel and sharp sand smooth pass my face na so I follow am o.he come rub one thing for my leave am for like 30minutes. Later he started peeling it off and the thing was peeling of like a snake trying to shed it's skin. After evry evry sha he collect 3k come give me the remaining stuff. Una no go believe say na 250 naira I see that thing buy when he finish.
wet in be the name of d stuff bro
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Antina(f): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
waxxydude:
Sister even that 'correct guy' still has some "small small" fraud in him grin.

Experience's just the thing.

abio ooo cheesy
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by TaiKuun(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blossom023:

Lmao
any small thing, lmao
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by 9jaRonin(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeontop:
10. When you bring out your money to try and count it.
Hay God!

grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by ComputerOperato: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeontop:
14. When you come back to your car and see hawkers selling shoes on top your bonnet.
Hian! From where to where?

Ayaf laugh tire..
You guys won't kee me with laughter...
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
TaiKuun:
any small thing, lmao
Is it disturbing you?
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by TaiKuun(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blossom023:

Is it disturbing you?
yes, a lot
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by tayo200(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
like seriously, this computer village of a thing ..seh na only 419 pple dey dere? if I go dere one day, I go show dem say I get brain pass

1 Like

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Perfecttouch(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
WarRLaY:
wet in be the name of d stuff bro
face2face
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Emekayoung(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeontop:
1. You, trying to find a place to actually park your car.
There is a car park beside awolowo house,unless u are looking for a free parking space which would take u ages to find...

1 Like

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by sweetheart01(f): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Following you bumber to bumber grin
helo dear
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 24, 2016
sweetheart01:

helo dear

Hi grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by mattsvibes: 4:40am On Jun 24, 2016
when you ask for acatel battery and they tell u wait make i go bring am come frm my other shop

When igbo guy we they sell montor screen they call screen ------- scream

When pis catch u they look 4 bank up and down
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by sweetheart01(f): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Hi grin

lol...love your set of teeth tho!wink

pls dear I just wanna seek for your support in this ongoing miss nairaland contest...pls help vote for refiner on Saturday...that's the finals!

your vote will be greatly appreciated.. biko!smiley
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
I've never been there but all the yarn dey make me wan go.

But if I go sha I go out my wallet between my wetincall and nutsack (guys go sabi) grin any mofo wey steal am can keep am because that one fit be a broad day killer.

And the fone wey I buy I go dey use am talk as I'm paying. No, chucks, never mind I no need the wrapper and box,

Na so I go walk comot while on call. If the phone come turn to eba or soap that one be say I go believe in juju.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by karleone(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
og2711:

It's bumper to bumper..
It's bumper to fender
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by jude90(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
same thing in all the electronic markets in Nigeria, why is it that way?
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by topeontop(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
sweetheart01:

lol...love your set of teeth tho!wink

pls dear I just wanna seek for your support in this ongoing miss nairaland contest...pls help vote for refiner on Saturday...that's the finals!

your vote will be greatly appreciated.. biko!smiley

sisi mi, you're wicked. u just killed the bro's morale. bro, u see ur life, just "hello dear" , u don dey show teeth.

1 Like

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by refiner(f): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
topeontop:
sisi mi, you're wicked. u just killed the bro's morale. bro, u see ur life, just "hello dear" , u don dey show teeth.

Hope you are rooting for me on Saturday...
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by refiner(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
topeontop:

Bobo... wink

Hope you gat my back..
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by refiner(f): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
karleone:

It's bumper to fender

Hi Sir... AM LOyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.