Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village (41904 Views)

Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by karleone(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

Hi Sir... AM LOyal

Wow! Who am I that the most beautiful girl on Nairaland quoted me?
Blessed are you among beauties and most blessed is the position you're vying for.
May the Good Lord be your strength and help you garner votes that'll cause you to become victorious.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by sweetheart01(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
topeontop:
sisi mi, you're wicked. u just killed the bro's morale. bro, u see ur life, just "hello dear" , u don dey show teeth.

lol....I hope i didn't!smiley

but may I ask for your votes dear...plswink
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by refiner(f): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
karleone:

Wow! Who am I that the most beautiful girl on Nairaland quoted me?
Blessed are you among beauties and most blessed is the position you're vying for.
May the Good Lord be your strength and help you garner votes that'll cause you to become victorious.

cheesy smiley.. Am flattered, we gat more good looking young ladies here... Lots of them smiley

But your vote will go a long way... Hope i Have it? smiley
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by karleone(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

cheesy smiley.. Am flattered, we gat more good looking young ladies here... Lots of them smiley

But your vote will go a long way... Hope i Have it? smiley

The last time I promised my vote, I ended up not voting. Let's see what tomorrow brings. You'll surely be in my heart when I go to the polls.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by refiner(f): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
karleone:

The last time I promised my vote, I ended up not voting. Let's see what tomorrow brings. You'll surely be in my heart in I go to the polls.

I will keep shouting your name... grin grin grin tongue

Till you wake cheesy
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by karleone(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

I will keep shouting your name... grin grin grin tongue
Till you wake cheesy
That's no problem, dear
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Mustay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Clarinett:

You mean "most busy" right?

Busy, busier, busiest
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by blank(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
og2711:

It's bumper to bumper..

It's actually bumper to fender or fender to bumper.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by topeontop(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

Bobo... wink
Hope you gat my back..
yeah
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
blank:

It's actually bumper to fender or fender to bumper.

No, it's bumper to bumper. The fender is the part that frames the wheel well, basically the METAL above the front tires. If you think about it, you can't follow from front to side.

1 Like

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by ivyy(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Emekayoung:

There is a car park beside awolowo house,unless u are looking for a free parking space which would take u ages to find...
Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by blank(f): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
og2711:

No, it's bumper to bumper. The fender is the part that frames the wheel well, basically the METAL above the front tires. If you think about it, you can't follow from front to side.

You are right. I apologise.

1 Like

Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by daphid25(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Una no go kill person with laughter for here grin
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
blank:

You are right. I apologise.

No shaking. Nobody know everything. Na 'Fast and Loud' I dey watch wey teach me car stuff..
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by incomeboostng: 4:48am On Oct 03, 2018
Computer village... shocked its lessons and experience... if you know, you know
Re: 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village by kayone6237(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2018
When u buy a phone but the seller later refund your money that he is not selling again only to find that money have been changed to paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC / Whatsapp Group Admins Can Now Delete Messages For Everyone (Photo) / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.