Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos (45615 Views)

Atiku Visits Silverbird Cinema As Ben Bruce Welcomes Him(photo) / PHOTOS: Atiku Opens Chicken Cottages At Silverbird Cinema / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by jonhemma11: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Here are few photos from Silverbird Cinema, Victoria Island, Lagos State showing officials from AMCON taking over Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Silverbird Cinema. It was earlier reported that AMCON have taken over his properties in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt over N11 billion debt. Continue to see more photos after the cut..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by DjAndroid: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2016
But why is it that its only PDP faithful that are victims of this corruption fight? Adonbilivit!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by opuambe(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016
AMCON just want to make common sense grin grin grin grin

287 Likes 23 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Nukilia: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Can somebody kindly explain this? cool

Guess we are gradually going back to the MILITARY ERA undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by satelliteDISH(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
So this common sense general no dey pay tax. How he come take owe over N11billion? Breeze don dey blow fowl yansh open.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by obinnashady(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
we are now in the era of Idi Amin of Uganda
operation silence all opposition.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by googlepikins: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari will lose this fight against the SS people

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by bender79: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2016
googlepikins:
Buhari will lose this fight against the SS people
Okay the union bank he collected their money is owned by SS abi? If only your ear was close enough, I for land you hot slap. Nonsense!

370 Likes 26 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
I saw them this mornining ooo, 4 men in Black suite at about 7.00 am, if I knew I would have gone to beg them...

Uncles please na, because of Toke Makinwa, have mercy !!!!

13 Likes

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by googlepikins: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2016
bender79:
Okay the union bank he collected their money is owned by SS abi? If only your ear was close enough, I for land you hot slap. Nonsense!
is dangote not owing banks. We the SS people are the only people Buhari want to eliminate. We shall see.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by marksleek25: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
wat of silver bird cinema for Ikeja mall? ;Dwat of silver bird cinema for Ikeja mall?
Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Frankyboy1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am happy to live in an era where the rich also cry and pay for their misdeeds while here on earth! God bless the day i voted right, God bless PMB the unshakable hater of corruption! Meanwhile Amcon is not under the presidency watch

230 Likes 23 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by grafikii: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
The same Ben Bruce that wanted to donate his salary to osun workers.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by olapluto(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nukilia:

I sympathize with you. You do not understand what is going on around you, but you must talk, hence you pitch sides with the most simplistic side.

Here is what is going on:
1. Mr Ben Murray Bruce borrow money for bank. He use his companies as collateral. The loan is up to 10 Billion naira.
2. Mr common sense defaulted (i. e he did not pay back)
3. Government is taking over the collateral.
Nothing about military era. The people who will suffer the bad loan are the masses. Mr Bruce will not feel the pain one bit. Imagine UBA or Union bank closes because they cannot operate anymore. Imagine the number of poor Nigerians whose money will be gone. Will you prefer this happens or Mr Bruce pays his debt?
The government has done nothing wrong. If Mr. Bruce repays the loan tomorrow, it will be illegal for AMCON to still hold the building.

313 Likes 29 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
obinnashady:

you people should just utilize your common sense atleast once a while. He is not owing the Fg why will they silence him? He is owing banks and am sure he used those properties as collateral

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you people should just utilize your common sense atleast once a while. He is not owing the Fg why will they silence him? He is owing banks and am sure he used those properties as collateral
can't u learn? AMCON already took over Union bank to save it from liquidation and Ben murray Bruce being at debtor to union bank has neither paid back nor serviced his loan. hence, taking over his properties is within the armbit of the law.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by MosesNG(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
googlepikins:
is dangote not owing banks. We the SS people are the only people Buhari want to eliminate. We shall see.
Dangote is owing banks AND he is SERVICING the loans. Has your brother from the SS been SERVICING his? And perhaps UNION BANK cares what ethnicity you are from or don't you feel other Nigerians from the SS have savings in UNION bank? When the bank goes under its gonna take everyone down with it regardless of whatever tribe ua from so stop being myopically senseless

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by boss1310(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
once you are not a supporter of this government you will be witch hunted whether through legal on non legal means.
Nigeria has been"changed"back to military era where supporters are compensated while the opposition are foods for the EFCC yet some people approves it just to win their arguments of being in a particular political party.let's be patriotic and leave tribal and partisan affiliations to our ancestors cos that's why Nigeria is still where it is today
I support fighting corruption and anything that is against the law but it mustn't be on a selected few,I personally don't like any political party in this country as they are all full of greedy opportunist but what is been done to opposition now is very appalling.
if you support marginalized method of fighting corruption it might be your turn tomorrow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:

can't u learn? AMCON already took over Union bank to save it from liquidation and Ben murray Bruce being at debtor to union bank has neither paid back nor serviced his loan. hence, taking over his properties is within the armbit of the law.
he be like say hand dey scratch u to type! Do you even know what brought about me quoting that guy? He is blaming the federal government for amcon taking over Bruce galleria,am only trying to enlighten him that Fg is not silencing him but he is owing the banks! Oga next time before u quote someone, use ur medulla ,no 6 and if u no get, borrow ur family members own

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by jay44(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
boss1310:
once you are not a supporter of this government you will be witch hunted whether through legal on non legal means.
Nigeria has been"changed"back to military era where supporters are compensated while the opposition are foods for the EFCC yet some people approves it just to win their arguments of being in a particular political party.let's be patriotic and leave tribal and partisan affiliations to our ancestors cos that's why Nigeria is still where it is today
I support fighting corruption and anything that is against the law but it mustn't be on a selected few,I personally don't like any political party in this country as they are all full of greedy opportunist but what is been done to opposition now is very appalling.
if you support marginalized method of fighting corruption it might be your turn tomorrow
shut up and read d post nd comments b4 fooling ursef. thank u.
Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by fullblast(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Now I see! This must have been the main reason why Bruce lee went into politics so as to stay afloat, He saw this coming a long time ago. Survival instinct!
olapluto:

I sympathize with you. You do not understand what is going on around you, but you must talk, hence you pitch sides with the most simplistic side.

1. Mr Ben Murray Bruce borrow money for bank. He use his companies as collateral. The loan is up to 10 Billion naira.
Nothing about military era. The people who will suffer the bad loan are the masses. Mr Bruce will not feel the pain one bit. Imagine UBA or Union bank closes because they cannot operate anymore. Imagine the number of poor Nigerians whose money will be gone. Will you prefer this happens or Mr Bruce pays his debt?
The government has done nothing wrong. If Mr. Bruce repays the loan tomorrow, it will be illegal for AMCON to still hold the building.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by boss1310(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=jay44 post=46851657][/quote]
apparently they can't stand personal opinion too,wow we are really in a tyrannical period,even those not good enough to be street beggars shouts at you
Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by lumydee44: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Didn't he make enough from his book sale...deceitful bitch...I just wish they take away his seat too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by dumie(f): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
If its politically motivated or not, this is obviously a step in the right direction. A pity for those that rented shops there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by MrDavidson: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
googlepikins:
And Jimoh Ibrahim is from South south too? AMCON is currently doing housecleaning operations. Take it or leave it.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by bakila: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
fullblast:
Now I see! This must have been the main reason why Bruce lee went into politics so as to stay afloat, He saw this coming a long time ago. Survival instinct!
And be in the news a lot so that when it happened it will be against a known and vocal member of the pdp. He dos not have commonsense, we have sense to know such antics.
He is caught red handed trying to do ojoro with our reading and hearing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Nukilia: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
@olapluto, thanks for the matured response. I now get the whole situation better. Lets hope hes able to payback the loan.

olapluto:

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Johnnoo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is pure w1tch-hunting. Anybody can owe a bank so far there is collateral for backups

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by veekid(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Are we still practising democrazy in Nigeria? ?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sent Ben Bruce.....i fink common sense isn't working anymore grin

shall we try uncommon.....scarce.....limited sense?? grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos by Adekorya: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
wowmenow:
good job they have hand over the keys to TINUBU boy muiz banire
we are watching
veekid:
Nukilia:
veekid:
boss1310:
obinnashady:
It seems some people stake their common sense and sense of good reasoning on Jonathan to win last year general election, because aftermath the election some certain fellows have been unable to reason logically.

40 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo / NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / Many Injured As ‘MC Oluomo’ Loyalists, NURTW Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.