Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital (63429 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Babcock University Has Conducted 100 Open Heart Surgeries-vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by CioAngels(f): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
I like this, this rarely happens. God bless you ma, may you live long in good health. My doctor thank you for remembering her at her old age to feed her. God bless you.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by TalkingBird: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
one good news at least.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by sainty2k3(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
SonofHim:

Unfortunately only those stories get told. No one tells stories of doctors who are doing their best to save lives despite terrible working conditions and a crippled health care some. Some go out of their way to donate their money and blood for the welfare of their patients.
are you surprised? we are dealing with underinformed public who know not their right from left.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Tunechi1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
What of me wey dem born for kitchen
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by tayo200(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
good
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Oyindaberry(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
well its nice, me no even know the hospital them born me put embarassed embarassed
Berlyn:
well its nice, me no even know the hospital them born me put embarassed embarassed
You don't say, tell me something.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
DonMaxxy:

I that all you could decipher from what I explained? Dont quote me wrongly please...

Q.E.D
not quoting u wrongly but wat u said abt Igbo papa been open him daughter yanch to get male pikin is wat I oppose.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by searchng4love: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
hey! I never asked for your direction/advice

Swerve abeg >sad
If I.....

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

If I.....
angry grin cry
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by searchng4love: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
>sad grin cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.