Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) (51705 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Defenderng1: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
may your soul rest in peace
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by MielBaker(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ajuwaya, may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by 0shyne: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can this month just pass already.....too many RIP's
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Angrymode: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
hungryboy:
And who is that e-diot videoing the rescuers with his Tab?

Well, let us ask the idiot that snapped it for u to see in the first place.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by ruemujerome(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
So sad, may her soul rest in peace.

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by akagson: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
hungryboy:
The person who took this picture might as well be an ediot too huh?
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Francis95(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
austinosita:

In heaven........chilling and allowing the devil torment my creations, until I decide to end the world!!!
Mehn...this is Sad bruh
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Francis95(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by charlsecy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
hungryboy:
What makes them an e-diots?
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by myg9(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aubrey1:
An accident happened in Mbiokporo Nsit in Nsit Ibom Local Government of Akwa Ibom State,where two live was lost involving a young boy who was returning from school as at 3pm yesterday.

the driver and the front sit passenger where able to escape while the female unknown Corp member couldn't escape and she was burnt.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
hungryboy:

And what about the idiot that was taking pictures?

If he doesn't do that, how can you know about...
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by sam4eva777(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
it is a gross disrespect of the dead and highly unnecessary to stand in a road accident and take pictures of the dead and proceed to share it on social media.

If it were your loved one, would you stand unconcerned by the side to take pictures and hurriedly share it? Well, God forbid, what if it were you that was involved in a gory accident would you want pictures of your naked and damaged body to be shared countless times all around the nation for mere spectacle.

we are now concerned to trend online at the expense of grieving persons' sorrows. What is the purpose of sharing such pictures? does it help identify the accident victims? it's actually a distraction to the rescue workers, of which these jobless 'camera men/women' should be a part of.

it's painful to come online and see the gory and disheartening pictures of how a loved one suffered and died a painful death; painful reminders that would always be online, due to the thoughtless actions of some persons priviledged with phones that possess abilities to take pictures.

Currently, Qatar and Germany has banned and criminalized the taking of pictures and videos at accident sites.

let's help discourage this distasteful act. we can report accidents without sharing the gory pictures of the painfully dead online. Let's respect the dead and the grieving hearts of bereaved family members.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op I salute your grammar and spellings grin grin
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by zinnywonders(f): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
What a painful tragedy angry...R.I.P
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Aubrey1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
sam4eva777:
it is a gross disrespect of the dead and highly unnecessary to stand in a road accident and take pictures of the dead and proceed to share it on social media.

If it were your loved one, would you stand unconcerned by the side to take pictures and hurriedly share it? Well, God forbid, what if it were you that was involved in a gory accident would you want pictures of your naked and damaged body to be shared countless times all around the nation for mere spectacle.

we are now concerned to trend online at the expense of grieving persons' sorrows. What is the purpose of sharing such pictures? does it help identify the accident victims? it's actually a distraction to the rescue workers, of which these jobless 'camera men/women' should be a part of.

it's painful to come online and see the gory and disheartening pictures of how a loved one suffered and died a painful death; painful reminders that would always be online, due to the thoughtless actions of some persons priviledged with phones that possess abilities to take pictures.

Currently, Qatar and Germany has banned and criminalized the taking of pictures and videos at accident sites.

let's help discourage this distasteful act. we can report accidents without sharing the gory pictures of the painfully dead online. Let's respect the dead and the grieving hearts of bereaved family members.

Bro, according to an eye witness....the car exploded at once.

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Aubrey1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
wilsonreuben:

And what about the idiot that was taking pictures?

If he doesn't do that, how can you know about...

I swear, you won't even go closer to the flame........ they tried to rescue her, but the car exploded.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Franchise21(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just found out dat she was a frnd to two of my female friends... May her soul rest in perfect peace... AMEN
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Cityguy: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rip. She must have been trapped in that two-door car after the front occupants ran off. Getting out from that position could be very difficult ordinarily. May God comfort her friends and family.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by otokx(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Unbelievable, she was an associate and a graduate of the Unique Uniport.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Ifexladon: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
R.I.P dear....goodnight
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by jairusben(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
hungryboy:
ooh u called him an idiot? What are you then,,d picture uploaded for the incidence, wer do u think it came from?
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by TruthOrSilence(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
May God grant her eternal rest. Gone too soon Ngozi
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by complete1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Iactually know that girl personally,she's my volleyball teamate.Got d news this evening and I came back to confirm if its truly her that made the headline.she's not one of those people you give speech about of being good just to please the dead,she's a really good person.I've wept but Iknow she's in a better place.RIP ngozi lariakawa
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by YuceeOoch(f): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
We went to the same secondary school, was a great athlete. Didn't know she was the one till I saw it on my school page on Facebook. We weren't so close but it hurts so much seeing who you used to know die such a painful death and at a youthful age. An Usain Bolt of my school then. Continue to rest in peace dear. Can't believe I'm using past tense for her. cry

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by icejoel(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
SO SAD.. MAY THEIR SOULS, REST IS PEACE
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Very sad news

I can't believe this

Never knew it was you..

RIP NG mama

Good night Phyl Marie
NFCS miss you
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Iya'mi!... Nsit ibom?. Nyaka'ke.
Too bad... Unknown?. I feel ur painful transition... Wishing u a sweet rest girl.
Nnah mehnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by ariyike25(f): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
So Sad! RIP God 4giv u ur Sins
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by jamiuazeez(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace and give her family the fortitude to bear the great lost.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Collins10(m): 6:11am On Jun 24, 2016
hungryboy:
. It's because of another e-idiot that you can read this news online. Chill!
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Austin234(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Very tragic. I pray for the repose of her soul and other who died in the inferno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.