Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside (9027 Views)

Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / See Photos Of The 19 Year Old Model That Has Caused A Stir On Instagram Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by winkmart: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Study shows that 70% of Nigerian men love big asses. I know this must be true because the bulk of my friends do. They are more attracted to girls that have something to offer in terms of a massive backside. No one wants a shordy that will get lost on the "playground". Hmmmmmm!!!!

Anyways, information getting to me describes this girl as disturbing her campus with her massive Ukwu. The campus is claimed to be one of the private universities in the South-Eastern part of the country, and information getting out is that the V-C and some other top staff are really having a dispute just, not on academic issues, but on the chick.

What a world we live in!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/this-girl-caused-riot-of-campus-with.html

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by winkmart: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2016
undecided undecided undecided ..........
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by RoyalBlak007: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
not a

fan

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
With this kind ukwu if she farts it can send someone to ealy grave.

9 Likes

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by thesicilian: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
You know, in school we had one females cadaver, a fine big butt lady like this, and I was so excited and couldn't wait to know what was in that backside that made it so special.
After some weeks of waiting, we finally got to dissect the bum bum and I was so disappointed to see that it was all fat - oily fat - and nothing else!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by babs01(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
shuuuu!
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by V0lv0(f): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerian bloggers and fake stories are like ying and yang. This girl is a Tanzanian video vixen so how the hell did she end up in a southern eastern university in Nigeria?

Ya"ll need to stop with all the fake rubbish. Its not by force to be a blogger. If you have no stories to report than don't blog.

Goodness gracious me undecided.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by goodfornothing(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Where's the ass? undecided
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Flexherbal(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Back side is never a challenge, when you have our highly potent herbal tea by your side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
what's so special biko?
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by pryme(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Most of this girls with big asses can be very boring, low IQ, and no fun to be with...

#speakingfromexperience

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
pryme:
Most of this girls with big asses can be very boring, low IQ, and no fun to be with...

#speakingfromexperience
try sex chat with them
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:
You know, in school we had one females cadaver, a fine big butt lady like this, and I was so excited and couldn't wait to know what was in that backside that made it so special.
After some weeks of waiting, we finally got to dissect the bum bum and I was so disappointed to see that it was all fat - oily fat - and nothing else!

Lol, what were u expecting grin
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Caveatemptor(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bloggers and their dirty lies in order to attract traffic to their pathetic blogs.
OP,why telling lies that this happened in Nigeria? Goggle photo search tells me this is a picture of Tanzanian model and video vixen Agnes Masonge.
She is not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by winkmart: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:

WHATS A CADAVER
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
winkmart:

WHATS A CADAVER
dead body that students use to learn about the human body in school
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by winkmart: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:

thought as much, Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by wiwa96(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmm nawa for Linus
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by spacescientist(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
not just riots, she is capable of creating world wars. grin grin
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:
with d massive tin, she die leave am for cadaver...
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Arijude(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:

But how do you guys get those dead bodies, are they not supposed to be buried by the owners?
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by DanceLord(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hehe.... Where you expecting to see diamonds and gold init? undecided
thesicilian:
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by DanceLord(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
They are bodies gotten from all sort of places where their owners don't claim em.. Most of em with gunshots and all
Arijude:
But how do you guys get those dead bodies, are they not supposed to be buried by the owners?
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
winkmart:
Study shows that 70% of Nigerian men love big asses. I know this must be true because the bulk of my friends do. They are more attracted to girls that have something to offer in terms of a massive backside. No one wants a shordy that will get lost on the "playground". Hmmmmmm!!!!

Anyways, information getting to me describes this girl as disturbing her campus with her massive Ukwu. The campus is claimed to be one of the private universities in the South-Eastern part of the country, and information getting out is that the V-C and some other top staff are really having a dispute just, not on academic issues, but on the chick.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/this-girl-caused-riot-of-campus-with.html

Op thats a tanzanian socialite (another name for runs babe) agnes masogange.....bloggers and lie sha
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by thesicilian: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
DanceLord:
Hehe.... Where you expecting to see diamonds and gold init? undecided

Hahahaha The thing shock me now. I think it was since then I gradually lost my respect for big bums

1 Like

Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by thesicilian: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Arijude:

Not all dead bodies are buried. Some people die and no one comes forward to claim them, some donate their own bodies (through a will made while still alive) to medical research, some are the bodies of robbers and criminals killed by police etc
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by thesicilian: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Benignasweety:
with d massive tin, she die leave am for cadaver...

Life's like that
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Arijude(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
thesicilian:

Not all dead bodies are buried. Some people die and no one comes forward to claim them, some donate their own bodies (through a will made while still alive) to medical research, some are the bodies of robbers and criminals killed by police etc
ok
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Arijude(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
DanceLord:
They are bodies gotten from all sort of places where their owners don't claim em.. Most of em with gunshots and all
Ok
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by NanlianTonga100: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
na lieee embarassed
Re: This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
winkmart:

Niggggga, this chic is Tanzanian.
Blogging ain't your calling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? / This Guy Deserves An Award(photo) / Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.