Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

"And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life.." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life.." (323 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life.." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beloved, don’t forget that the Word of God standeth sure and it is eternal therefore continue to plead at the Throne till the Lord accomplished that pertaineth you. Praise the Lord!

You need to hold on to the Word, cherish it and you will see the wonders of the Lord like never before.

Is faith clinic and I think the work is done if you can lay hold of all that has been said and mediate on them? Each of those cases seemeth impossible but when God step into it, their mouth was filled with laughter and they were like them that dream dreams. Praise God.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/and-i-give-unto-them-eternal-life/

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastors Be Paid A Salary? / God | Scientific And Physical Proofs That He Exists | Carliswag.com / Mathematical Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.