Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (45275 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by ubest1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh no I was expecting to hear Atiku & wife visit USA
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
sammyj:
In your mind!! Just like your name implies FAIRY TALES STORY!! shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
I know he likes women, when he sees my big yansh, he will marry me grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by omosuper(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
This dude's plan for 2019 is real.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Shollarh:

fairy so you're now interested in old men now eh? You go meet me for house! :/
lol. He is old but looks good and rich.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sammyj: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Correct lady. Show the make i access the thing for am ? grin
Fairytales:
I know he likes women, when he sees my big yansh, he will marry me grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
cekhoe:
The bribe receiver is still moving around in tinted bullet proof cars with police excorts to his farm while the giver is in jail,welcome to naija
Only in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
sammyj:
Correct lady. Show the make i access the thing for am ? grin
are you Atiku? Mtshewwww
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by frisky2good(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
"If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, 'May you be uprooted and thrown into the sea,' and it would obey you!"

Meaning: Just keep believing!

Fairytales:
speak english undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
frisky2good:
"If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, 'May you be uprooted and thrown into the sea,' and it would obey you!"

Meaning: Just keep believing!

thanks for the interpretation
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by win3k: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
stolen money at work
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by bams2999(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
nice farm may ALLAH bless
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Osyfellaini(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
At least he is investing in Nigeria and not starching them away in foreign accounts. Steal and invest in Nigeria for our economy to grow and not buy houses in other countries and growing there own economy.
win3k:
stolen money at work
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by lolexzy: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Halliburton Money
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by win3k: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Osyfellaini:
At least he is investing in Nigeria and not starching them away in foreign accounts. Steal and invest in Nigeria for our economy to grow and not buy houses in other countries and growing there own economy.

chicken and eggs farm

You are a joker, Atiku has homes in POTOMAC one of the most expesive area in America.
The cash he stole using El-Rufai and the BPE are lodged in many foreign accounts and offshore investment companies.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sammyj: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please now. Let me see how good your stuff is because i am related to Atiku !!!! grin
Fairytales:
are you Atiku? Mtshewwww
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Andemi10(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
na so
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3877116_vllkyt1lc3ft7m4mu8_fe3ca33b_jpegf88a98ddb68286b625ee6cc3a014cb54

How this Man is not in jail for the Halliburton Scandal is still a matter for National Enquiry.. Meanwhile his counter part in the U.S is currently lodged long term in a Federal Hotel.

Obj hardly ever follows through. That's why we still have a joker like fayose. The guy should have been jailed. Ditto for FFK. Obj was more into humiliation than proper punishment
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by excellentmomma(f): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
How many wives this man get sef, I trust he has a new one to go for each outing for a week. A different wife for each outing. See the woman opening her teeth. From Titi to Jeniffer or so and others, I've not even seen this one before. That's why I respect Abdulsalam Abubakar. Self control is a virtue.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Btruth: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
If other people can invest like this,Nigeria will be a better place
with a lot of stolen money?

....his counterpart is serving a 7 years jail term in America. People should stop worshipping or praising people like Atiku. Him and his pears are all rogue.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
excellentmomma:
How many wives this man get sef, I trust he has a new one to go for each outing for a week. A different wife for each outing. See the woman opening her teeth. From Titi to Jeniffer or so and others, I've not even seen this one before. That's why I respect Abdulsalam Abubakar. Self control is a virtue.

in as much as i agree with you the way he changes women like underwear,

pls as a woman, can you explain, after seeing that a particular man have got numerous women as wives and concubines other women will still wants to marry him.

is it that they admire / love him or they feel it's the only way out of poverty?

..just curious!!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 2:43am On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
Please now. Let me see how good your stuff is because i am related to Atiku !!!! grin
gerrout jor undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by excellentmomma(f): 3:43am On Jun 24, 2016
carmag:

in as much as i agree with you the way he changes women like underwear,

pls as a woman, can you explain, after seeing that a particular man have got numerous women as wives and concubines other women will still wants to marry him.

is it that they admire / love him or they feel it's the only way out of poverty?

..just curious!!!!!

It's greed, laziness and easy way out that causes that my dear. Me for one, I'll rather be with a poor man that's solely mine, I can't share. I work hard and cater for myself and have my peace. I tell you there are lots of drama in these polygamous relationships.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by manunkind: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
LadyAimy:
Thought baba is fighting corruption
na only other tribes baba dey fight oooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by LadyAimy: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
manunkind:
I see
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by LadyAimy: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
manunkind:
I see
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by freshkee: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
donofdons:
i believe in Atiku...he is the best man for the job of the Nigerian president and there is no one more qualified...how i wish i will have the opportunity to campaign for him and i believe i can give in my best since he is someone i actually trust and believe in.....he fulfills all the criteria of a man that can make this country great and i strongly believe that if he is given the mantle of leadership, history will class him with the likes of Abraham Lincoln and Winston Churchill.....I need to participate in his campaign for the highest position in the land and be part of those that will make history

WE ARE TIRED OF TRY YOUR LUCK. He's corrupt.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sammyj: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
haha i must see that thing oo otherwise it's a no to Atiku !!! shocked grin grin grin
Fairytales:
gerrout jor undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
haha i must see that thing oo otherwise it's a no to Atiku !!! shocked grin grin grin
grin

Did you vote on wednesday for miss Nairaland semifinals?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sammyj: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes ooo I did. Ivyy all the way except if you want me to vote for you during the next round which requires showing me that thing oooo!!!! grin grin grin
Fairytales:
grin

Did you vote on wednesday for miss Nairaland semifinals?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
Yes ooo I did. Ivyy all the way except if you want me to vote for you during the next round which requires showing me that thing oooo!!!! grin grin grin
she is a fine girl, I am voting Mimz y though.

Gerout jor grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sammyj: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok ma. But if you want me to vote for your candidate (Mimz y) show that thing ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Fairytales:
she is a fine girl, I am voting Mimz y though.

Gerout jor grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
Ok ma. But if you want me to vote for your candidate (Mimz y) show that thing ooo grin grin grin grin grin
gerrarahie mehn shiit grin

Are u Atiku grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.