Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano (23170 Views)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Ignaz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
CaptaiinG:
Wen Americans wake up every morning to say God bless America, we Nigerians wake up to say, This Buhari period, make God help us and Biafrans wake up and tell other Nigerians that, shebi una don vote change na, na d change una dey see..

May God continue to help help us in this country cos today is kidnap, tomorrow is bokoharam, next tomorrow is Niger delta avengers

doofus! keep blaming buhari and apc for everything. you'll soon start blaming him for your low iq

2 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Drsheddy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Butoneday2:
touch not my anointed? they no dey hia

Don't mind dem
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by amahthelma(f): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is serious!.....God pls save him
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by MrFootball(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
i blame buhari... His repeated silence on sensitive national issues has given his terrorist kinsmen courage to do and undo

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
sanandreas:
Why now? Do they know the cost to train one priest? They are digging their graves. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
the bible is full of rubbish, stop quoting it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by jessykings(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Psylas:
Like seriously? R u for real? May God forgive you
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by oglalasioux(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
O Shiit !

Why would anyone kidnap a Catholic Priest or Nun.. These people are the poorest of Preachers and live a very simple lifestyle devoid of opulence.

This is just evil.

E no go better for those Militants that introduced kidnapping to Nigerians. angry

Except my Parish priest. He owns a restaurant, school and a car sales outfit. His greed know no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by sonofthewind: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
We speak the blood of Jesus Christ on you for safety!

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by fortunechy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
i smell foul play here.....is a deliberate act b God will punish them
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by sonofthewind: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

Except my Parish priest. He owns a restaurant, school and a car sales outfit. His greed know no bounds.
It is hardwork; not greedness.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Owliver(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
am not worried about this news. am only worried about the Christians especially those in the south who are so dumb to see deception happening right in their faces.

it's crazy

4 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by oglalasioux(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
sonofthewind:

It is hardwork; not greedness.

Ok. But the parish is in disarray. The church building project has been stopped but donations keep coming in. Hard work still? Well we know better.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Coolgent(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Half bake bloggers and their lies
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by sanandreas(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Psylas:

You are the rubbish. Don't quote me next time
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by CaptaiinG(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ignaz:

doofus! keep blaming buhari and apc for everything. you'll soon start blaming him for your low iq
Mofo, Wen u cant read and understand, was I blaming Buhari in that post?
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by emvico(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
O Shiit !

Why would anyone kidnap a Catholic Priest or Nun.. These people are the poorest of Preachers and live a very simple lifestyle devoid of opulence.

This is just evil.

E no go better for those Militants that introduced kidnapping to Nigerians. angry
AMEN
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Nawa4nl: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
God bless Pastor Bosun Emmanuel for warning us about the coming plan and we did not listen.

I am beginning to really distrust Adeboye of Redeemed, did he not tell us all to disregard Pastor Bosun Emmanuel.
Now what Pastor Bosun Emmanuel spoke about is coming to pass.

G.O Adeboye has some explaining to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Seawhy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
I weep for those pepertuating this evil to the annointed man of God. This is the word of God `touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm`. The words of God must come to pass. I pity them, unless they repent.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by PidginPriest(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked shocked

And i sabi the priest oh. Wetin we priests do these people nah. No be se we catholics priests de show materialism. We just be simple people living for simple conditions and helping people near God.

But satan and him people go always find things to use scatter God work.

Abeg, make we put am for prayer mek him comot alive. Na just young fada.

Na to ready myself for kidnapping be that. I prefer to die for their hands sef. I go use God talk confuse their head for where dem go keep me, before dem finally kill me or release me.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
He was my classmate, Neighbour and Childhood friend, we lived and schooled in the Army Barracks together before, my prayer is that God will bring him back safely, may God help us to get things right in this country.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Badfinga: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why are some people so heartless? Kidnap a priest for what? He is such a young priest.First saw him back then as a seminarian(2009) during his kid sis's wedding.May the almighty God free him, save and sound from the hand of his captors.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
sanandreas:

You are the rubbish. Don't quote me next time
the pages in bible was actually meant for wrapping weed, I use it as rolling paper,
1 page can wrap 2 blunts, i don't need to spend money on rolling papers
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by cstr9: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ignaz:

In your backward country, the job of the president does not include protection of lives and properties.
Useless country with utterly useless citizens like this nitwit i quoted.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Islams are those doing it same as Fulani/Boko haram men to kill Christains
Dauraking:
This is a deliberate act against the Idoma nation. First the Buhari Libyans massacred the Idomas. Then they kidnapped and killed the first Idoma Catholic priest. Now another priest has been kidnapped. Folks, please read the handwriting on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by funkybully(f): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]IPOB terrorists probably behind this Fulani herdsmen issue. Disguising just to cause mayhem in the land[/size]
[/s]

Ewu awusa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by ebuka440: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. I pity the perpetrators of this act because they will never live to see the light of tomorrow in Jesus name, Amen.
May Almighty God protect him from the hands of the evil ones.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by BlackSeptember: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Waiting for omenka to condemn his paymaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
livhorgng:
Islams are those doing it same as Fulani/Boko haram men to kill Christains
Na Islam kidnap 3 Australians at Calaba and murdered their driver?

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
A religious war is going on seriously in this country but the hardship in the land is preventing Southerners from seeing it and defend themselves. Muslim ti take over Christians secretly this period

2 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
ebuka440:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. I pity the perpetrators of this act because they will never live to see the light of tomorrow in Jesus name, Amen.
May Almighty God protect him from the hands of the evil ones.
your prayer does not make sense, God already knew everything, it's your stupid God's plan
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]IPOB terrorists probably behind this Fulani herdsmen issue. Disguising just to cause mayhem in the land[/size]
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by bigfrancis21: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
The Idomas and Igbos share a lot in common, especially culturally, religiously and linguistically. They share the same 4 market days of Eke, Oye, Afor, Nkwo, just like the Igbos (the Binis use the Igbo 4 market days too), they share so many words in common with Igbos, they share the same Alphabet system of writing the language just like the Igbos, are overwhelmingly christian like the Igbos (many are Catholics just like the Igbos) etc. It is still a wonder why they were included in the North when they share very little in common with the Northerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured) / 21-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbing Men Of Their Motorcycles / #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.