Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano (23165 Views)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by clarity4clear(f): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
I know him very well. God pls deliver Padre Gospel! I

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by 4nobody4every1: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm
You see why l am hiding in planet Jupiter because wickedness has increased in the land, only Jah can save us all sad
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by shiki(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dauraking:
This is a deliberate act against the Idoma nation. First the Buhari Libyans massacred the Idomas. Then they kidnapped and killed the first Idoma Catholic priest. Now another priest has been kidnapped. Folks, please read the handwriting on the wall.

Rubbish interpretation. ....
Meanwhile; The act of kidnaping a Rev. Fr or any body is condemnable, but the Rev. Fathers in that zone should examine their xter

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by sukkot: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You see why l am hiding in planet Jupiter because wickedness has increased in the land, only Jah can save us all sad
Indeed brethren and he is just at the door. about to crash through the door and bring celestial civility to this zoo called planet earth lolzzz wink
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by 4nobody4every1: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
Indeed brethren and he is just at the door. about to crash through the door and bring celestial civility to this zoo called planet earth lolzzz wink
cool

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by mightyhazell: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Where is omenka when you need him. Your slave masters, the Libyans are at it again. They've not only overrun your ancestral lands , they have gone a step further, a bold step indeed.
As usual, you see no evil in such acts, even if it's against your very own, as far as its done by your masters. So much for delusional zombiesm. God help Nigeria.
if u believe that buck is from anywhere around benue then u can believe anything.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by mightyhazell: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]IPOB terrorists probably behind this Fulani herdsmen issue. Disguising just to cause mayhem in the land[/size]
stop sniffing gum arabic and start eating a balanced diet with lots of leafy vegetables,hopefully ur massive loss of brain nerves will halt or even be reversed.

Go and heed,..

5 Likes

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by TeamSimple(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonPizzaro:
gradual elimination by the Islamist.
Being civil with the ruthless is recipe for disaster.
What has Islam got to do with this? Coz it's kano right. If it had happen in the south you wouldn't have pointed to Christianity. Moreover kidnapping started from the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by fm7070: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
can't these idoma people and benue people arm themselves and defend their territory if FG cannot protect them.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Psylas:
your prayer does not make sense, God already knew everything, it's your stupid God's plan
Hmm! Impressive, so u knw God already knew everything? U are aware that he sees all even b4 it happens and he can demand for ur soul whenever he wishes and yet u called him a stupid God?
Why turn ur back on the God that created you?
May God, for the sake of the sorrowful passion of his son, our Lord Jesus Christ; have mercy on you and on the whole world including me
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
shiki:

Rubbish interpretation. ....
Meanwhile; The act of kidnaping a Rev. Fr or any body is condemnable, but the Rev. Fathers in that zone should examine their xter
Examine their xter in what aspect? What on earth should warrant the kidnap of any1 talk more of a priest?

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Psylas:
the bible is full of rubbish, stop quoting it
I pray for you with Matthew 17:17
The beauty of the whole thing is that God is all merciful, his hands are widely open waiting for the day you will be found. Just incase u remain lost, don't blame any1 because the freedom to choose he has given to you but he wish that u choose the light (Him); he loves you that much
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Samabu07(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
I know this young Priest. God save his soul.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by shiki(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Eaugusta:

Examine their xter in what aspect? What on earth should warrant the kidnap of any1 talk more of a priest?

Something is wrong from that area, the first Rev. Fr. They kidnapped traveled somewhere within the zone to settle some crisis, and on his way coming bck to his parish, the incident happened. Another Rev. Fr. from the same area kidnapped today

...sister you check am na!!

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by JimiOgunlola: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Where is omenka when you need him. Your slave masters, the Libyans are at it again. They've not only overrun your ancestral lands , they have gone a step further, a bold step indeed.
As usual, you see no evil in such acts, even if it's against your very own, as far as its done by your masters. So much for delusional zombiesm. God help Nigeria.

Why does that guy run away anytime he sees the words "Fulani herdsmen' on the title of the thread and pretends to blind. He prefers to jump on another thread and start screaming 'ugandans' everywhere! My observations though. Is he fulani!

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dauraking:
This is a deliberate act against the Idoma nation. First the Buhari Libyans massacred the Idomas. Then they kidnapped and killed the first Idoma Catholic priest. Now another priest has been kidnapped. Folks, please read the handwriting on the wall.
some ppl won't understand ooh! And tthe second hearing for nnama - grazing will soon be heard at senate again #smh
Very soon,if we don't open our eyes ...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by DammeeJay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dauraking:
grin
Dauraking:
. Clap for yourself,you just showed the world where u think from.heheh #ShameOnYou

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by vislabraye(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
owukpa:
Another Idoma Catholic Priest has been kidnapped in Kano.

This is coming barely 24 hours after the discovery of the lifeless body of Rev Fr Adeyi of the Otukpo Diocese who was kidnapped two months ago.

The victim, whose identity was given as Fr Julius Gospel Inalegwu was whisked away by unknown persons in the early hours of today at his station which is at the outskirt of Kano.

He also a native of Ogbadibo, the same village with the late Father Adeyi.

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/06/another-idoma-catholic-priest-kidnapped.html

It is for things like this that we need to hear Mbaka's voice. May God have mercy on Christians up North.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
shiki:

Something is wrong from that area, the first Rev. Fr. They kidnapped traveled somewhere within the zone to settle some crisis, and on his way coming bck to his parish, the incident happened. Another Rev. Fr. from the same area kidnapped today

...sister you check am na!!
It has got nothing to do with their xter, they are doing their work
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by dom(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
May God deliver him from the valley of the shadow of death. Fr. Inalegwu is an excellent preacher. Regularly visits our parish in Abuja. Was with him a couple of weeks ago.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Why does that guy run away anytime he sees the words "Fulani herdsmen' on the title of the thread and pretends to blind. He prefers to jump on another thread and start screaming 'ugandans' everywhere! My observations though. Is he fulani!
He actually may be Fulani by heart.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by AnanseK(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2016
DonPizzaro:
gradual elimination by the Islamist.

Being civil with the ruthless is recipe for disaster.

I won't be surprised if the kidnappers are the hardworking brothers.

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Srallens(m): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Dauraking:
. I won't agree that the killing of Rev John Adeyi was done by heardsmen. There wasn't any of such crises in that part of Idoma land
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 3:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Eaugusta:

I pray for you with Matthew 17:17
The beauty of the whole thing is that God is all merciful, his hands are widely open waiting for the day you will be found. Just incase u remain lost, don't blame any1 because the freedom to choose he has given to you but he wish that u choose the light (Him); he loves you that much

lubbish

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Geezy4real(m): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Jesus Christ...Lord have mercy! I know this priest very well. He used to be an assistant administrator in Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic Cathedral Church, Kano b4 he got transferred. A very fire-brand & charismatic man of God. Who will have the mind to do such an evil act? I pray he's released/rescued in one piece...may God see him through IJN. Amen.
"Touch not my anointed & do my prophet no harm."

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Psylas:

lubbish
Why the so much hatred for a man that sacrifice his life for you? In a minute, pls think about the wonder of ur being
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Eaugusta:

Why the so much hatred for a man that sacrifice his life for you? In a minute, pls think about the wonder of ur being
lubbish

1 Like

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Psylas:
lubbish

Take it or not, heaven and hell are real
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Psylas(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Eaugusta:

Take it or not, heaven and hell are real

In your mind
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by shiki(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Eaugusta:

It has got nothing to do with their xter, they are doing their work

Am from this area, I know what am saying ...most of this men of God act contrary to the Bible teaching, am not saying these particular ones.
Something must be wrong somewhere, Nobody can wake up one day and start kidnapping and killing men of God
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Ndeewonu: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
O Shiit !

Why would anyone kidnap a Catholic Priest or Nun.. These people are the poorest of Preachers and live a very simple lifestyle devoid of opulence.

This is just evil.

E no go better for those Militants that introduced kidnapping to Nigerians. angry

Who tells you they are being kidnapped for ransom? Wasn't ransom paid for all the priests they still killed?

This is simply the "Unfolding of the Islamic agenda" we warned people about. You must stop preaching messages of other religion or we kill you! Never have I seen this kind of impunity all my life in Nigeria.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by MadCow1: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Ndeewonu:

Who tells you they are being kidnapped for ransom? Wasn't ransom paid for all the priests they still killed?

This is simply the "Unfolding of the Islamic agenda" we warned people about. You must stop preaching messages of other religion or we kill you! Never have I seen this kind of impunity all my life in Nigeria.

The same way nobody told you this bullshit conspiracy theory you people are spreading.

Paying ransom does not guarantee freedom. My friends dad died in the custody of his kidnappers in the south and they still collected a ransom from the family.

Stop propagating hate by spreading falsehood. The shiit you are stirring up may one day hit you in the face.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua / LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured) / 21-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbing Men Of Their Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.