Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano (23163 Views)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by limamintruth: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Dauraking:
This is a deliberate act against the Idoma nation. First the Buhari Libyans massacred the Idomas. Then they kidnapped and killed the first Idoma Catholic priest. Now another priest has been kidnapped. Folks, please read the handwriting on the wall.

Well, the Idoma nation did vote for apc'CHAIN', hence 'CHAIN' is what they are now getting. Unfortunately they should expect more of it.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Ndeewonu: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:

The same way nobody told you this bullshit conspiracy theory you people are spreading.

Paying ransom does not guarantee freedom. My friends dad died in the custody of his kidnappers in the south and they still collected a ransom from the family.

Stop propagating hate by spreading falsehood. The shiit you are stirring up may one day hit you in the face.

The person propagating hate I have man who shamelessly disregards the components of t country, country, treats others with disdain.

Even kids know what is going on today. First is the blatantly-skewed appointments, then, emboldened Fulani terrorists treated with kid gloves because they now enjoy immunity, while unarmed protesters are shot dead even while they are praying.

Tell your brother, abi party leader to us wisdom to recognise that Nigeria is not just North and Islam you won't. You keep mum. It is those of you who support injustice b keeping silent that shit will hit in the face! Interestingly, injustice has no boundary. Where it ends today could be a starting point tomorrow.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by jude90(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
very bad
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by cybug: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
owukpa:
Another Idoma Catholic Priest has been kidnapped in Kano.

This is coming barely 24 hours after the discovery of the lifeless body of Rev Fr Adeyi of the Otukpo Diocese who was kidnapped two months ago.

The victim, whose identity was given as Fr Julius Gospel Inalegwu was whisked away by unknown persons in the early hours of today at his station which is at the outskirt of Kano.

He also a native of Ogbadibo, the same village with the late Father Adeyi.

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/06/another-idoma-catholic-priest-kidnapped.html

God have mercy... this is my secondary school mate in Army Day secondary school, bukavu barracks, Kano.

He will return safely.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Ignaz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
CaptaiinG:

Mofo, Wen u cant read and understand, was I blaming Buhari in that post?

you are less astute than you pretend to be. how can you say something and claim you didn't when even ray charles can't deny it?
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Ignaz(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
cstr9:
In your backward country, the job of the president does not include protection of lives and properties.
Useless country with utterly useless citizens like this nitwit i quoted.

i assume it's the job of the president to be a personal guard to every single person out there? you are a raging bull and if you don't keep your hormones in check, you would end up like the rètards you copy. who even knows if you are one of the kidnappers?

when something happens in a community, the local government handles it, if they can't, then the state government steps in. if the presidency is yet to say something about it, obviously, the matter is still considered to be a state level case. take it up with the state governor.

this administration has crushed insurgency to its bare - security is the section buhari has most excelled in.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by ebuka440: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Psylas:
your prayer does not make sense, God already knew everything, it's your stupid God's plan
How dare you call God stupid. U have met your doom
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by ofemigeorge(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Eaugusta:

Take it or not, heaven and hell are real
Eaugusta there is something I would like to tell you. Very important. Send me ur email. Thanks. Ofemigeorge
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Eaugusta(f): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2016
ofemigeorge:

Eaugusta there is something I would like to tell you. Very important. Send me ur email. Thanks. Ofemigeorge
Sorry I can't post my email address here, send me urs and I will send u message with it so that u can get mine.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by ofemigeorge(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eaugusta:

Sorry I can't post my email address here, send me urs and I will send u message with it so that u can get mine.
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by Badfinga: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
From the post on his sister's facebook wall,it seems the Reverend father has been released
Re: Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano by ebuka440: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Psylas:
your prayer does not make sense, God already knew everything, it's your stupid God's plan
For calling God stupid, you are doomed for all eternity. Sorry for your loss will soon take place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua / LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured) / 21-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbing Men Of Their Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.