Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

what is he up to? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what is he up to? (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is he up to? by lucy5: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: what is he up to? by rummeh: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Abeg too many words.. Somebody summarize for me abeg
Re: what is he up to? by schumastic(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
booked
Re: what is he up to? by schumastic(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:

hey how did you beat me to that spot angry grin undecided
Re: what is he up to? by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
You're a very complicated person.
This ur story is one sided and complicated, how are we supposed to know what he wants now?
Re: what is he up to? by rummeh: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
schumastic:

hey how did you beat me to that spot angry grin undecided
Na Glo oh... Get up and whine
Re: what is he up to? by FreeWorld23: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:
Re: what is he up to? by rummeh: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
You're a very complicated person.
This ur story is one sided and complicated, how are we supposed to know what he wants now?
Sister.. Summarize for me abeg
Re: what is he up to? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Despite how close you claim you are to your bff, still you can't figure him out. Now my piont is, how the hell should a stranger like myself do by simply reading this epistle?
Re: what is he up to? by ouigy99(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
The question you should be asking is.... What are "YOU" up to, what is it really you want in life? I'm guessing most of these guys are in the same neighborhood and might have been gossiping about you and saying "if you give her a little time, she will fall for you".
You should know what you want in life and your so called bff knows what he wants. If he really wants or "likes" you he wouldn't behave the way he is. On the other hand, you need to be focused on what is it you really want and the; get up, get out, and get it.

2 Likes

Re: what is he up to? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
let me know,when this makes fp lipsrsealed
Re: what is he up to? by immortalvoices(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
You really don't have self control

Quit the whole gang of guys lady, else you will hurt yourself

Relationship is not a criteria to succeed in life quit your guy, his friends and all the guys else you end in circle again

Lastly include God Almighty in your decision with a sincere heart.. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: what is he up to? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
I couldn't read all o.too long
Re: what is he up to? by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:

Sister.. Summarize for me abeg

How I wan take summarize story wey no get head and tail? What I only understand is that she's having issues with bff who doesn't trust her coz she may have been doing things that makes him to suspect, but she is ignorant about it.

1 Like

Re: what is he up to? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
@lucy5, what happened ab initio were baby steps in a relationship, however what has happened since then is due to the fact that both of you have remained at the baby stage of a relationship.
You would continue to have a rocky relationship as long as you continue this way.
Your bf needs a strong willed lady to get him past this baby stage, you need a more matured guy to also get you past this stage.
You both may however get back together in the future, buh for now, he isn't your man.
Re: what is he up to? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

How I wan take summarize story wey no get head and tail? What I only understand is that she's having issues with bff who doesn't trust her coz she may have been doing things that makes him to suspect, but she is ignorant about it.
I don't think it's entirely her fault, agreed she takes 40% of the blame buh the bf acting all spog is the real wuss.
Re: what is he up to? by rummeh: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Thanks.. They love each other
I use to have a bff.. Both one day she decided to dis-bff me.
Re: what is he up to? by bentlywills(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nawa 4 dz kind story grin

BF n Bffs who dm epp
Re: what is he up to? by thorpido(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
What do you do Op?Do you work or school?
If you school,I'll want you to take a break from relationships and face your studies.it's alright not to be in a relationship for a while.You need to stay away from all those guys-bff et al.

1 Like

Re: what is he up to? by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
All i kept seeing in the post is, my bff this my bff that, and it seems you are a cheerful shearer, you be alan shearer ni undecided

1 Like

Re: what is he up to? by Mjshexy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ma'am u are really a complicated lady, honestly u don't know what u want. Infact u confuse us the viewers just like u are presently confusing that young man. The guy isn't helping matters either, but lemme just say this to u, pls do away with relationship for now, calm down, take good care of yourself, make good friends to avoid boredom then picture within ursef the kind of relationship u want, pls don't allow desperation throw u into every Tom, Dick & Harry's arm around ur neighborhood. Thanks

1 Like

Re: what is he up to? by V0lv0(f): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Life does not begin and end with boys. Like some of the posters suggested, take a break from all the boy drama and focus on yourself. If you are studying or working focus on that. Stop entertaining every tom,dick and harry that comes your way otherwise before you know it you would have been through tons of men with a bad reputation to top it off.

If he is treating you badly then cut him out of your life. If you continue to allow him to treat you like dirt then he will.

My advise will be to take a breather. Be single and focus on other aspects of life smiley
Re: what is he up to? by IamLEGEND1: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
i blame the guy for being stupid enough to be ur "BFF",at least him wise up small kolekt him share before blacklisting ur sorry ass.

dem don ever rear fowl for decoration?

1 Like

Re: what is he up to? by V0lv0(f): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i blame the guy for being stupid enough to be ur "BFF",at least him wise up small kolekt him share before blacklisting ur sorry ass.

dem don ever rear fowl for decoration?
This was so unnecessary. She could still be a naive teenager so try and be considerate.

From what I read it seems like she needs a lot of attention and that's why she is entertaining so many guys. Also based on the write up she only slept with her bff(1st guy she slept with) so she is not a cheerful giver per say.

Her bff's behaviour changed once he slept with her and got what he wanted from her so that was his aim all along.

@ op unfortunately some lessons are best learnt the hard way. I hope you have learnt your lesson.
Re: what is he up to? by khristals(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
akuko kariri
Re: what is he up to? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
I read everything, your bff is very insecure and he can't handle your past (the fact that you dated his friend etc) both of you need a big break but give your heart room for a better lover to come in so that you don't waste your time on a wild goose chase... @ lucy5
Re: what is he up to? by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
V0lv0:
This was so unnecessary. She could still be a naive teenager so try and be considerate.

From what I read it seems like she needs a lot of attention and that's why she is entertaining so many guys. Also based on the write up she only slept with her bff(1st guy she slept with) so she is not a cheerful giver per say.
Then maybe I misinterpreted what she typed here....I've not been getting a lot of sleep lately.
we
always made out but no sex was
involved as with the other two guys...

(1) (Reply)

... / Things You Shouldn't Do On Your First Date / How Would You React!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.