Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips (11797 Views)

10 Powerful Words That Will Get You A Job / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips / UNVEILED: Powerful Tips To Help You Land Your DREAM JOB!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips by wacoj(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
freshkik:

huh!!! Someone that studied banking & finance, now practicing as a doctor,?!!! Guy abeg if u wan lie, lie with sense nau angry

Its possible, maybe he means native doctor! lol
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
wacoj:
Forget it my brother.
Less than 1% of Nigerians get their dream job on merit.

Good grade is good, professional qualification is fantastic, work experience is wonderful.
But to get your dream job in Nigeria, you need a serious connection no be beans.

I have a B.Sc (2.1) in Accountancy
Professional qualification with NIM
Associate Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
Over seven years work experience.

Yet I am not in my dream job!
when Did Association Of Chartered Accountants Become Ican?
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips by freshkik(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
wacoj:

Its possible, maybe he means native doctor! lol
Lol abi o, i now understand the dude
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thank you for your comment.
izzy4shizzy:
The op spoke well, there's huge need for you as an undergraduate to get good grades but the most important thing is not ur grades, its ur ability to solve problems, most people rilly undastand what the been in d university means almost when they r about graduating, this is not bad becos graduating from the university is not the end, its just the beginning..a race started poorly doesnt necessarily mean u will loose, you just nid to know what made u start poorly and imorove on it
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Very inspiring and insightful@OP.One has to be proactive and innovative in his/her quest to land the dream Job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got A Globacom Customer Care Test Invite! / Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / I Just Got An Offer But Please I Need Advise From Those Who Know This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.