Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? (7029 Views)

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless / I Am Tired Of Submitting CV Online / I Am Tired Of Staying At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by onward4life(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
LadyBeee:
I have lost my job for over a year now and I'm yet to lay my hands on another job. I have attended series of interviews and don't get called. I ve written some tests, failed some and passed some. The ones I passed , I messed up at the interview. The interviews i excel in, the company suddenly comes up with a story that they arent ready to start hiring snd case closed. I am beginning to wonder what could be wrong with me . I am so tired. So so tired! Please can someone out there help me out of my mysery. I feel I'm wasting away. With every passing day, I feel so dejected. Someone please come to my aid

Guy u dey surprise me ooo. My I lost my job also but why ugo dey reason like that especially now that ur are close to breakthrough. That endless tunnel has ended just looklook up About d tins we dey go through now No be say we were too bad Or bad then in skool we were too troublesome. We have done our possible best. We left the rest for God. Believing in him. Which is faith. He just want us to have that faith in him and keep callimg his name, We didn't make ist class , And weren't that academically poor, Wat we are waiting for is settlements, we simply in a time between time, So we are in a time between wen we have done our best and wen results start show up, As a matter of fact he is even aware of our predicament, God say we will suffer BUT AWHILE, 1st Peter 5: v10... thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by ucnwafor(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
onward4life:

Guy u dey surprise me ooo. My I lost my job also but why ugo dey reason like that especially now that ur are close to breakthrough. That endless tunnel has ended just looklook up About d tins we dey go through now No be say we were too bad Or bad then in skool we were too troublesome. We have done our possible best. We left the rest for God. Believing in him. Which is faith. He just want us to have that faith in him and keep callimg his name, We didn't make ist class , And weren't that academically poor, Wat we are waiting for is settlements, we simply in a time between time, So we are in a time between wen we have done our best and wen results start show up, As a matter of fact he is even aware of our predicament, God say we will suffer BUT AWHILE, 1st Peter 5: v10... thanks
what is this one saying sef?

Rubbish
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by onward4life(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
ucnwafor:
what is this one saying sef?

Rubbish

Ok thanks
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07060963144, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by tabontabon: 2:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Did You Say This Just To Encourage Her?Or Do You Really Mean It?
UEDIBO:
YOUR OWN NA SMALL THING SELF.
MY SALARY IS #16,000 WITH MSc INFO TECH WITH THREE CHILDREN.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by tabontabon: 2:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Maybe You Should Start Looking Inwards Too.There Are Lots Of English Deficient Students Around You Know.
LadyBeee:
English
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by dtc2k(m): 4:24am On Jun 30, 2016
It was a real loss for high schools that we took so much hands-on learning — we used to call it "vocational learning" — out of schools. Well, we've got to re-introduce it.

Your solution is in your hands.

We're not prepared as a nation and millions of Nigerian youths are not prepared with the skills that it will take to really enter into the kind of advanced technological economy that awaits us.

Learn more, in less time. Boost your competitive advantage by enrolling @Divine Touch Computer Training School...the touch makes the difference!

Divine Touch Computer Training School3 Bella Close, Off Quarry Road, Beside former Savannah Bank Building, Abeokuta. Ogun State. Tel: 08179409183, 08039408822
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by UEDIBO: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
tabontabon:
Did You Say This Just To Encourage Her?Or Do You Really Mean It?
YES
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by 1miccza: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2016
LadyBeee:
I have lost my job for over a year now and I'm yet to lay my hands on another job. I have attended series of interviews and don't get called. I ve written some tests, failed some and passed some. The ones I passed , I messed up at the interview. The interviews i excel in, the company suddenly comes up with a story that they arent ready to start hiring snd case closed. I am beginning to wonder what could be wrong with me . I am so tired. So so tired! Please can someone out there help me out of my mysery. I feel I'm wasting away. With every passing day, I feel so dejected. Someone please come to my aid
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by 1miccza: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
LadyBeee:

Op where's your location? I was begining to feel like you until i got my new job.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by tabontabon: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Am Not Trying To Ridicule Bro But How Do You Cope With Rent,feeding,school Fees Etc?

Does Your Wife Have A Well Paying Job Or Business?

Do You Have A Wealthy Relative Helping Out Financially?

Do You Have A Side Business?

Pls, Share A Bit More Of Your Story, You Just Might Save Someone From Depression/self Destruction.
UEDIBO:
YES
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by 1miccza: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
LadyBeee:

Op where's your location? I was begining to feel like you until i got my new job. It's not a pleasant stuff honestly....
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
1miccza:

Op where's your location? I was begining to feel like you until i got my new job. It's not a pleasant stuff honestly....
Lagos
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by madream4life: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
LadyBeee:

1miccza:

Op where's your location? I was begining to feel like you until i got my new job.

meaning there is hope! I'm also presently in this situation, been outta job for over a year, trust me I know the feeling of getting tired of it all and wanting to let go and give it all up, but I always encourage myself, cos there's too many reasons to keep on keeping on.

My dear sister, don't give up! keep pushing until the job comes, I'm doing same. The Lord that smiled on @1miccza (and many others who have passed thru this path) and ended her (their) misery will also do same for us and give us a job very soon. (IJN..... Amen)!!

i look back at this post made more than a year ago, and all i can say is Thank you Lord!!! God has shown forth indeed... today i have a job and in a better situation, all glory to God Almighty.

OP, lets hear from you, im sure you also have a testimony to share.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by 1miccza: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
madream4life:

meaning there is hope! I'm also presently in this situation, been outta job for over a year, trust me I know the feeling of getting tired of it all and wanting to let go and give it all up, but I always encourage myself, cos there's too many reasons to keep on keeping on.

My dear sister, don't give up! keep pushing until the job comes, I'm doing same. The Lord that smiled on @1miccza (and many others who have passed thru this path) and ended her (their) misery will also do same for us and give us a job very soon. (IJN..... Amen)!!

Amen oo, and thanks in a million....
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by 1miccza: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
LadyBeee:
Lagos

Please send your cv to hr@consollimited.com. State the languages that you can speak and apply as a call center agent... Give it a shot it might just work out...
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by DesireInnerWear(f): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
LadyBeee:

Hey lady, Pele, I feel your pains.

Do you reside in Lagos?
Can you communicate fluently?
Can you work with little or no supervision?
Finally, can you make a sales pitch?
Can you use the social media well?
If yes, then send me an email on
shaiye02@gmail.com with title: I am Ladybee.

I will get back to you soon.

I will soon be recruiting.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
God bless your good hearts@1miccza and @DesireInnerWear

Please if the available opening is more than 1, kindly consider me.
Thanks and God bless.
@Op you will smile soon, remember to come back here to testify,
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2016
DesireInnerWear:

Hey lady, Pele, I feel your pains.

Do you reside in Lagos?
Can you communicate fluently?
Can you work with little or no supervision?
Finally, can you make a sales pitch?
Can you use the social media well?
If yes, then send me an email on
shaiye02@gmail.com with title: I am Ladybee.

I will get back to you soon.

I will soon be recruiting.
Yes, I reside in Lagos and can do all that you have mentioned. I have sent you an email. Thanks
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by 1miccza: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2016
God bless your good hearts@1miccza and @DesireInnerWear

Please if the available opening is more than 1, kindly consider me.

Thanks and God bless.

@Op you will smile soon, remember to come back here to testify,

You can also apply you might just get lucky
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by fastandfurious: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hey job seekers, go to facebook search for this group "Job Links Nigeria", all they post is openings for graduates and those with a year or two experience. Kudos...
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by ugommafavour: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Continue praying 2 God he is ur strength.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by UEDIBO: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
tabontabon:
Am Not Trying To Ridicule Bro But How Do You Cope With Rent,feeding,school Fees Etc?

Does Your Wife Have A Well Paying Job Or Business?

Do You Have A Wealthy Relative Helping Out Financially?

Do You Have A Side Business?

Pls, Share A Bit More Of Your Story, You Just Might Save Someone From Depression/self Destruction.
i opened a mini cafe° for my wife. so we are feeding from there. though it is from hand to mouth. i usually close work 3 o clock and go str8 to the cafe and stay till 9 pm everyday.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by tabontabon: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
I Respect You Bro, May God Bless Your Hustle And Your Family.You Said Hand To Mouth, Some Can't Even Put Their Hand Into Their Mouth.Bless You

UEDIBO:
i opened a mini cafe° for my wife. so we are feeding from there. though it is from hand to mouth. i usually close work 3 o clock and go str8 to the cafe and stay till 9 pm everyday.
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by madream4life: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
UEDIBO:

That's something bro! keep at it, God will bless you and enlarge you very soon!
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by UEDIBO: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
madream4life:

That's something bro! keep at it, God will bless you and enlarge you very soon!
AMEN
Re: I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? by UEDIBO: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
tabontabon:
I Respect You Bro, May God Bless Your Hustle And Your Family.You Said Hand To Mouth, Some Can't Even Put Their Hand Into Their Mouth.Bless You

AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Challenge About Job-Hunting? / Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program / Describe Your Present Job With One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.