Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Best Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Ever (1170 Views)

Best Ever Way!!see The 9 Ways To Break Up With Your Girlfriend / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / The Best Ever Souls Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ever by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
This story is about one of a young man's sexcapades during NYSC... it may be true or it may be fiction, but all I want is for you guys to have fun while you read, enjoy yourselves and comment..
P.S: this is the first time I will be trying such and I hope you will like it.

To be continued in the next post.. sit tight
Re: The Best Ever by talk2alabama: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one evson, i'll be following ardently
Re: The Best Ever by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
It was a Tuesday morning and I was on my way to resume at my PPA after the NYSC orientation camp. I was putting on a black chinos trouser with a black shirt and a black tods shoe to match wink also had my NYSC hat on to represent.

On getting to the park which is almost the last park before I reach my PPA I saw this beautiful lady I think I would rather call her girl, not thinking about her too much, I just rushed to have a seat by the window of the bus which is my favorite spot then i realised i would have loved her company, that was when i started hoping she would seat next to me, but she didn't, instead she sat behind me also by the window (ode me wey for wait till she siddan before I follow up).

Anyway, while the bus was moving I already told myself "this is a lost bird, just focus on the others that you are yet to see", although I still couldn't take my eyes off her as I kept turning around to catch a glimpse of her beauty. She also had a black polo shirt on, with the arms folded just a little, she was putting on skirt, most charming thing about her was her dark skin color.

After about 40mins drive and having given up hope of every having to talk to her I alighted the bus. Funny thing is I didn't know the way to my PPA through that route so I had to ask the bus driver for directions. "Oga I beg you know how I fit take reach awka-etiti from here?" I said to the driver, before the driver could respond, I heard a lovely voice from beside me saying "is that where you are headed"?
I turned around and behold it was this beautiful creature who is very proud of her skin color. (Not all those bleachers). She was by far the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in all my life (yeaaa), she was wearing an ash coloured skirt just above her knee level, and had her natural hair on which was long, dark and flowing, her eyes was so calm, filled with care and love, that it flows from her inner self to everything around her. And I said to myself what beauty to behold and for the first time I truly meant it. not knowing I have just met a beast...... okay! A SEX BEAST

1 Like

Re: The Best Ever by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
“yes, that is where I am going, can you please help me with the direction”? I said.
“well mister you are in luck today because I am headed the same way” she replied.
“haa, thank God” I said.
As we were walking to board a bike to take us into the interior of the village, the evil in me decided to check her out. She had this nicely shaped arse, tall (for a lady), and her boobs were well rounded in the polo she was having on.
“hmmm, your town is a very nice place” I said.
"No oo its not my town o, I am only here for teaching practice” she replied.
"Oh, really? What school?” I asked her
"St. johns seminary secondary school” she replied
"Woow. That is my ppa, It’s nice to meet you, I am evsonlive"?
“My name is itohan, that’s a nice shirt you are having on”. She said back to me.
Evsonlive: ‘thanks dear, and that’s a lovely smile “
We just gave ourselves “that smile”, got two bikes and headed to the seminary.
At the seminary, there's a corpers lodge which also housed the teaching practice students, it comprises of three rooms, the male copers/TP room, the female copers room, and the female TP students room. The rooms were large enough to contain 5 persons in each of them and with personal bed space.
That evening i was sitting outside, trying to plot map for itohan, I brought out my weed and paper to start moulding, then from nowhere somebody snicked behind me and whispered to my ears, “I will like to join you”. I turned around and saw it was itohan, I was between surprised and happy, I was suprisd because I thought she probably will be a good girl, but hapy because a couple that weed together Bleep forever.
Evsonlive: join me to do what?
Itohan: I wil like to join you and smoke weed
Evsonlive: woow, I never peged you for that
Itohan: I will ssay that is because you do not know me.
Evsonlive: hmmm, interesting, theres a lot I am goin to learn about you obviously.
She just smiled took the mould from me, drew in, puffed out, drew in again, this time allowing it go into her system, then gradually letting the smoke out. All this while I was watching and smiling.
Later that evening I made indomie for the two of us, after eating she came into my room, to watch some movies on my laptop, we did watch a movie together. The interesting thing tho is when she came into the room she was wearing an ash colored Jalabia, we layed down together on my bed and started a romantic movie.
While she was lying next to me being the person that I am, I usually don't wait for an invitation (smiles) I moved my hands towards her arse and I noticed she was wearing nothing under the Jalabia. When she noticed that I have touched her, she looked my way and gave me an evil smirk.
I looked around the room and noticed every other person was busy with their stuffs , I also know they have me in their mind, because I have been there for less than a day and I have one of their girls next to me. I didn’t give that too much thought, I just know I have to make use of the present scene. I went straight to my bag without thinking about what anybody will be saying, brought out my substitute bed spread which was large enough to cover the both of us. while throwing the bedspread over the both of us I said “hope you don’t mind”
Itohan: go ahead jare
To be continued……
Re: The Best Ever by nigelcoop: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Watch out for part 3...I dey wait
Re: The Best Ever by schumastic(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
IF ONLY IT WAS REAL
Re: The Best Ever by KdotThaTruth88: 2:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls fire on with energy!!!
Re: The Best Ever by Padolski(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guy na so u go just stop like dat.abeg come update
Re: The Best Ever by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
I am sorry for the delay guys... coming through soon..
Re: The Best Ever by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Well how much I love to follow orders, after getting the bed spread covering the both of us except our heads, we continued with our movie. I was waiting for the room lights to go out and she was obviously waiting for that aswell.
Okay, itohan is this kind of girl that is not ashamed of saying or doing whatever she wants, and if she likes you, you do not have to pay any further price all you have to do is not get weird and start making the situation complex, well at least that was what I observed and I am glad I was right.
At last the room lights went off, I turned down the laptop and there was darkness in the room finally.
Itohan turned around to face me and planted a tender kiss on my lips, her lips were very soft and I liked it, I reciprocated the kindness by giving her a kiss too, this time with all the passion I could muster, I stuck my tongue into her mouth and she gasped for air, I located her tongue in her mouth and I just kept playing with it. Then I stoped kissing her took my hands to my mouth to get it wet, than went down to raise her jalabia, I started touching the nipples of her left breast, they seem more sensitive at the time, her nipple was hard and long I just coudnlt wait to start sucking on them, I went staright down to her ears, stuck my tongue into her ear this time she let out quite a loud moan but I didnt care anymore i just want to give her all the pleasure in the world. I kept rolling my tongue in her ears and she pressed herself hard on me, I moved down slowly to her breast, they were big, really soft,(I have touched a handful of breasts but these ones were exceptionally soft) I went straight for the nipple of the right breast and I was sucking on it, theres this thing I do with my tongue and lips when sucking (smiles), well I did that and it worked its magic, I could hear from down there in her pussy that she’s wet already, I asked her to turn around to face the wall, she did that obediently, I half raised her leg, slid my thumb into her pussy quickly located her g spot and I was pressing and rubbing on her g spot vigorously at the same time kissing the back of her neck, I felt the walls of her pussy hold tight to my thumb and she let out another moan.
She turned around gave me a kiss and said “I will give you the best you ever had”.. stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Ever by Padolski(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Following
Re: The Best Ever by KdotThaTruth88: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Damn, I like the sound of that.

I'm here.
Re: The Best Ever by nigelcoop: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice nice...no waste time oo
Re: The Best Ever by MrFinbarr(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Where this op come go naw??
Abi na long throat you just wan do us here? angry
Re: The Best Ever by KdotThaTruth88: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
No update yet?

Why this guy dey do like this naaw?

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Vagina Breathe At Night / O.M.G! Lady Goes Viral Over Semi-nude DP, Says ‘i’m Going To Hell, Pics / OMG; See What This Randy Couple Were Filmed Doing On A Public Bus. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.