Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement (16169 Views)

Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Why Malami Shuns EFCC, Sends Judges’ Cases To DSS / Forgery Suit: Senate Issues Fresh Summon On AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by collinshush: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Melaye had argued that if the senate rule book was forged it implied that‎ the passed 2015 budget, and all ministers confirmed by the upper legislative chamber were fake.

Hmmm! Am I the only one seeing this part?
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by richidinho(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Then the police would use teargas to chase them to the station, just as Jonathan did to the ex speaker of the HoR.
grin grin politicians shaa

Pls kinly read me signature
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by blackpanda: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:
Adolf hitler was not made in a day. We are gradually grooming one. The tyranny and impunity of this govt stinks to high heavens. I expect the intelligent elites like soyinka to say something like they did during jonathans regime, even whent things were not up to the extent of this govt, but what did see in return? Hypocrisy and double-speakedness from soyinka and co.

Dem de talk A you de talk Q. Abeg park well biko
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by luvinhubby(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
Democracy is what they call it, Sir. You can't just jail pple anyhow under this setting. grin

Nice 1 Malami..let them do their worst..

What annoys me about this Senate is how they feel they can invite anyone, anyhow n anytime for questioning when they know they can do nothing if the person refuses to honor their invitation. angry angry

Do not underestimate the power of the legislature in a democratic setting like ours, they can seriously ruffle the other arms of govt without being ruffled themselves.

Ask OBJ what Na'aba & Nnamani did to him.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by stonch101(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari govt be like tom and jerry cartoon.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by PigMeat: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
blackpanda:

Dem de talk A you de talk Q. Abeg park well biko
it is my comment, not yours. Lay yours and stop crying over mine. U buy me data?
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by pauloche2000: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Well, I need not comment at first but when I realise that me and you are not in the senate and never a time the standing rule is taught in schools or made public. In other words let us be cleared in areas where the forgery Is made and let whosoever, that is involved face the music. And its high time youth should stop sympathising with criminals that have rendered us second class citizens in our con3 and yet u defend them. I mean its appalling n disgraceful pls.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by blackpanda: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:

it is my comment, not yours. Lay yours and stop crying over mine. U buy me data?

Same as mine. U no buy me data either grin
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by PigMeat: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2016
blackpanda:

Same as mine. U no buy me data either grin
oga comot for my mention i no get joy this morning. Your play dey annoy me.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by DropShot: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2016
krendo:
Saraki should lead the Senate to spear head Buhari's forged waec certificate case and threaten impeachment

That's the only way he will get respite
Because you don't have an idea of what it takes to impeach the president.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by blackpanda: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:

oga comot for my mention i no get joy this morning. Your play dey annoy me.

Haba! Wetin de pepper ur body this elimoni
Oya shame d devil make be comot for ur life
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
sweatlana:
Buhari is going to tear this country apart... He may be the last president of Nigeria.

There is a Nigeria that needs to be torn to pieces and burnt to ashes. It is the Nigeria forged from systematic corruption, nepotism and oppression of the poor. If that Nigeria dies, no reasonable person will shed any tears.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by FreeWorld23: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Then the police would use teargas to chase them to the station, just as Jonathan did to the ex speaker of the HoR.
lol
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by FreeWorld23: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Once they sense the sins are about to catch up with them, they try to bully their way out of trouble.

Bunch of thieves.
grin grin
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by RickyTan: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
Indeed.

But even if the trials are as speedy as jetplanes, the black man won't resign when his name is mentioned in a scandal..you should know the black man and power r like maheeda and nude pictures. A black man prefers to be disgraced out of office to resigning honourably.

IS GEJ a white man now? You are just a self- hater
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by midolian(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2016
RickyTan:

OMG! What part of the body do u use to think? Did GEJ resign? The man lost an election and left to avoid humiliation. What else do u want to know?
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by midolian(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
RickyTan:

OMG! What part of the body do u use to think? Did GEJ resign? The man lost an election and he handed over peacefully to avoid humiliation. What else do u want to know?
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by PigMeat: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
blackpanda:

Haba! Wetin de pepper ur body this elimoni Oya shame d devil make be comot for ur life
live me na! Haba!

Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
OMG! What part of the body do u use to think? Did GEJ resign? The man lost an election and he handed over peacefully to avoid humiliation. What else do u want to know?
Did Buhari accept defeat peacefully when he lost in 2011? Zombie
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Pavarottii(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
Indeed.

But even if the trials are as speedy as jetplanes, the black man won't resign when his name is mentioned in a scandal..you should know the black man and power r like maheeda and nude pictures. A black man prefers to be disgraced out of office to resigning honourably.
U see why we say GEJ Is a rare gem?
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by quadrangle: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2016
We need to understand that all these is good for the country. It implies that there is real check and balance. Unlike in the past when everything was a family affair.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
krendo:
Saraki should lead the Senate to spear head Buhari's forged waec certificate case and threaten impeachment

That's the only way he will get respite
If he takes that move,that will be his end ooh...him no fit dare try am him impeachment no go be here
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by RealPhoenix(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Dannyset:
Saraki should sha go to jail. Am less concerned about Okoromadugrin, but that Saraki guy, Malami, pls fairly send him to Kuje.

Go and jail him na. One day, you will overcome this zombism, that's a prophesy.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
sweatlana:
Buhari is going to tear this country apart... He may be the last president of Nigeria.
keep dreaming...it wont come true..
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Chiboboski: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
They dare not try it.
That is my prayer for them not to honour the court. Senators should know they are endangered species here in Nigeria.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
Democracy is what they call it, Sir. You can't just jail pple anyhow under this setting. grin

Nice 1 Malami..let them do their worst..

What annoys me about this Senate is how they feel they can invite anyone, anyhow n anytime for questioning when they know they can do nothing if the person refuses to honor their invitation. angry angry

They can issue arrest warrants. Dont play with the senate .
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by midolian(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Naughtysite:

They can issue arrest warrants. Dont play with the senate .
why didn't they issue it when Lamorde and Danladi Umar didn't honor their Invitation?
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
How I wish senate can also shun the court! He's still our senate president, no reasonable reason for shunning any committees under him! Buhari machinery!
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Sant1m: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:
Adolf hitler was not made in a day. We are gradually grooming one. The tyranny and impunity of this govt stinks to high heavens. I expect the intelligent elites like soyinka to say something like they did during jonathans regime, even whent things were not up to the extent of this govt, but what did see in return? Hypocrisy and double-speakedness from soyinka and co.
God bless the day he made Pmb win against all odds, his ascendancy is a glorious period for the masses and the greatest opportunity we have to reclaim our country from the elites. Pmb with his failings is not perfect, but he is been used by God to break the age long harmony that once existed amongst our elites. We like it or not that harmony to rob the masses and always settle outcomes up there among the elites is fractured and gone for ever. Now even Pmb and others i his crew are aware that 16yrs, down the line they will be called to account. That fear to account is now there in Govt service, I am soooo happy, let the witch hunt continue the masses are only the beneficiary, corruption must be wiped out.
Re: AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement by Sant1m: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
PigMeat:
before i forget, will buhari certicatelessness issues die like that? Why is it not making wave like the issues of saraki and ekweremadu's? are they not similar crime?
People like you call up Pmb's certificate case to come up at every opportunity forgetting he is supposed to be enjoying immunity from prosecution. Don't wail your heart out i plead when Fayose case comes up over impunities he committed leading to his election. Don't shout and wail then that he is supposed to be enjoying immunity. If Pmb's case is in court then who is Fayose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats / New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation / BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.