Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? (8799 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by banom(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2009
KunleOshob:

The bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them.

Putting it simple, BY THEIR PRIVATE JETS , YE SHALL KNOW , ?
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by kolaoloye(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2009
KunleOshob:

The bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them.

What is the meaning of this
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by lawrence83: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2009
walked into the thread and quickly ran out, i de come back, but na yesterday i go come back o
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
banom:

Daddy will remove shirt and fight you instead of returning the $7million.
Bad boy, you wan kill me. I actually have a mental picture of that on my mind, i cant stop laughing.
Shameless robbers using the name of God. Am sure Jesus is so sad now. His Fathers house has bcome a sanctuary for Theives, Ecenomic Criminals and Fake miracle prophets
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by mmaks: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ banon
that the CBN has waded into this bank issue does not mean that the CEOs were criminals or fleecing people. have u stopped to think that even u

as an individual may find it difficult to repay your debts or meet some financial commitments to other people when required.or do u want to tell us

that u have never defaulted in debt repyment, have u stopped to think that most of the so called big debtors are government contractors that are

also being owed by the government at all levels for jobs. we all default or give excuses when it comes to paying debts . i work in a government

agency that gives contracts and i know how contractors stress to get monies for jobs they have done.may take months or even years for a

contractor to get paid unless he bribes very heavily for his cheque to move from one desk to another for payment.then enter due diligienc and

such. don't just conclude that the bank chiefs stole monies kept in their banks.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
banom:

Is now that there is God ?, when he was collaborating with criminals to fleece widows,there children and the poor masses, where was God ?

Again, you do not have any evidence to support your allegations above. Give us evidence, and we'll work from there.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by PastorAIO: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2009
mmaks:

@ banon
that the CBN has waded into this bank issue does not mean that the CEOs were criminals or fleecing people. have u stopped to think that even u

as an individual may find it difficult to repay your debts or meet some financial commitments to other people when required.or do u want to tell us

that u have never defaulted in debt repyment, have u stopped to think that most of the so called big debtors are government contractors that are

also being owed by the government at all levels for jobs. we all default or give excuses when it comes to paying debts . i work in a government

agency that gives contracts and i know how contractors stress to get monies for jobs they have done.may take months or even years for a

contractor to get paid unless he bribes very heavily for his cheque to move from one desk to another for payment.then enter due diligienc and

such. don't just conclude that the bank chiefs stole monies kept in their banks.

you do realise that unless you are a public limited company if you default on a loan then the bank has the right to strip you of all your assets down to your last pant. It's called bankruptcy. Many of these loans have not been performing for months and nothing was done about it. The people that borrowed the money were still going about flaunting their wealth.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Tudor6(f): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2010
Now months have gone by and Daddy G.O is yet to refund the money instead all he did was to deny his 'spiritual son' Pastor Erastus. . . . Akingbola must be feeling betrayed right now.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by debetmx(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2010
is E. A. Adeboye still the man of God we used to know? I absolutely don't think so. Befriending corrupt politicians and bankers. I could remember a time during OBJ regime when he cme out to defend OBJ as if we was OBJ's minister (pastor).
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nimshi: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
No pastor - or nun - ever returns stolen loot.

Mom T, better known as Mother Theresa didn't.

Adeboye wouldn't.

Bad as sin, these are the role models for Christians today.

For shame!
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by niceguy10: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
Poster, mind the words you use against the men of God here, just do not know why people like you are always against the Men Of God. Please do get yourself better things to do with your time not posting this Poo here.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Nimshi: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2010
Your revered MoGs are proving to be as bad as despots.

Responsible Christians shouldn't be quiet.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by nanaboi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
Y'all just believe in the Adebayo guy & otha pastors like that. Don't u thiñk these Modern Men of God are a little too vain? Jesus was fly once - triumphant entry & all. Bt he didnt make it a lifestyle, else Peter and co wuda probabli learnt 2 steal colts. I personally dont buy NONE of these prosperity preachaz.

@ Mactao, b eazi man. If he is the man of God, it'll show. Meanwhile, I've been lukiñg 4 u all ova! U & Sisikill. Add me up on fb na - kool_like_water@yahoo.com
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by osaxx: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
tithes are not returnd.men of God should not keep politicians or such friends or associate.because they might get into trouble .the bankers must carry there cross alone.dnt talk rough on men of GOD cos its dangerous.am christ embassy, i luv al pastors, no mata wat
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Joagbaje(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
If any person give money in a church, it doesn't belong to the pastor, except if he shared such with the pastor personally.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by LoveKing(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

If any person give money in a church, it doesn't belong to the pastor, except if he shared such with the pastor personally.
i think you'll be a really funny person in reality
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Joagbaje(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
Explain yourself.
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by obowunmi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Branom is a muslim, innit ?! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by Desric(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
The truth is that when these so called pastors exhibit or sample their frivolous extravagant life styles in a society or their congregation where people or their members can barely feed, it leaves nothing in the heart of anyone other than to ask if truly these guys were anointed cos as a matter of fact, Jesus Christ who we all claim to follow can not be defined in any light as the moral decay we now see in our churches and the huge thirst for money, power and influence.

1 Like

Re: Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers / Read This If U Are A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.