Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. (1571 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by ifypadua: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
I met this adoring babe during my service year, we have dated for 2yrs+ and things are going smoothly and romantic. She is fortunate to have gained admission into one of Asian University for her Masters Programmem

I love her so much and she claimed to 'love me most' too

My fellow Nairalanders, do I still hope that she is coming back to me... Though she promised so.

Should I believe her and wait or I should move on with my 'singleness'?

Please your mature response could save my skeptical mindset... Wise reply please... Thanks All.

1 Like

Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by talk2alabama: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Move on please.

I lost my first love due to distance, and yes, the love has faded... she doesn't call.

So don't kill urself daydreaming about her.

She's focused on her studies and dat's the most important thing for her right now in her phase of life

1 Like

Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by jonaifame22(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jus maintain good communication wth her and leave room for fvck ups, don't get angry wth her on the fone no matter what!
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by dillycool(f): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'll suggest you move on. She has chosen a path for her life.
You can't wait for her forever
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Trudiee(f): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2016
she said she d come back didnt she? has she shown signs of not coming back?did she break up with u. u dated for two yrs n u cant even trust her. i dont mean act like a fool, but she said she loves u. at least allow the benefit of doubt... even if theres distance.

if u were in her shoes, would u ask the same from her? wait.. would u go back to her after ur studies??

2 Likes

Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by 2dice01: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
one bottle for our latest single bro

2 Likes

Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by ArinzeAlec(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Don't have your hopes built around her. Though she gon be at a distance, still keep her to heart like a friend than a fiancee. Let it be basically friends, dont burge her life with those love shiit but still get her assured she got you any time. Then leave y'all fate to God.
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Trudiee:
she said she d come back didnt she? has she shown signs of not coming back?did she break up with u. u dated for two yrs n u cant even trust her. i dont mean act like a fool, but she said she loves u. at least allow the benefit of doubt... even if theres distance.

if u were in her shoes, would u ask the same from her? wait.. would u go back to her after ur studies??

Exactly! I'm just shocked at how all these people are telling him to forget about her. It's crazy. This is a girl he's dated for over two years, and besides she's just away for her Masters. That doesn't take such a long time. At worst, two years and she's done.

1 Like

Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2016
bro... lemme be very realistic with you... girls are something else... don't give her any sign or signs that once she is gone... then it's over.. Just hope for the best, and expect d worst.
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Trudiee(f): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Exactly! I'm just shocked at how all these people are telling him to forget about her. It's crazy. This is a girl he's dated for over two years, and besides she's just away for her Masters. That doesn't take such a long time. At worst, two years and she's done.

dont mind these guys. he's thinkin of leaving her. he just needs a good excuse n wants to ease up his conscience..
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by ethical: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2016
@op
So if the people on this forum advise you to leave her, you'll do it?
Will you take the advise of faceless people online over the word of someone you love and have dated for over 2 years?

People here will only advise you based on their personal experiences or the experiences of people close to them. Those with bad experiences will certainly advise you to forget about her.

The decision to continue or not rest with you and only you alone.

I've seen a distance relationship that lasted five years. I was in same school with the girl while the guy was back in Nigeria. Throughout the period of her studies, she was faithful to him. Of course sometimes during the summer break, she'll travelled to Nigeria to be with him. I've also seen distance relationships that couldn't last a year.
Whether yours will succeed or not will depend on you both, only you both can make it work. Understand though, that it won't be easy. But if you truly love her, then distance should just be another challenge.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trudiee:

dont mind these guys. he's thinkin of leaving her. he just needs a good excuse n wants to ease up his conscience..

Exactement!
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Youngpo413: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Don't trust any lady.
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

You just dey appear once in a blue moon, vote for mimzy tomorrowgrin
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by schumastic(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP IF YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUR PRECIOUS HEART, JUST MOVE ON BUT STILL COMMUNICATE, THE POSSIBILITY OF HER NOT FINDING SOMEONE THERE BEFORE SHE COMES BACK OR HER COMING BACK TO YOU WHEN SHE COMEW BACK AFTER TWO YEARS IS 70-30%, SO THINK WITH YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR HEART..BY THE WAY DO YOU PLAN ON BEIN.G FAITHFUL TO HER FOR TWO YEARS TILL SHE COMES BACK?
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by sallygwizz43: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry to say you really need to move on don't waste your life on people that don't love you find someone that does. Someone that truly loves you will not leave you. Trust me, too many people use other people and hurt their feelings , such a messed up crap...You deserve to be happy
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
firstking01:
You just dey appear once in a blue moon, vote for mimzy tomorrowgrin

smiley
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by raziboi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
ethical:
@op
So if the people on this forum advise you to leave her, you'll do it?
Will you take the advise of faceless people online over the word of someone you love and have dated for over 2 years?

People here will only advise you based on their personal experiences or the experiences of people close to them. Those with bad experiences will certainly advise you to forget about her.

The decision to continue or not rest with you and only you alone.

I've seen a distance relationship that lasted five years. I was in same school with the girl while the guy was back in Nigeria. Throughout the period of her studies, she was faithful to him. Of course sometimes during the summer break, she'll travelled to Nigeria to be with him. I've also seen distance relationships that couldn't last a year.
Whether yours will succeed or not will depend on you both, only you both can make it work. Understand though, that it won't be easy. But if you truly love her, then distance should just be another challenge.

Good luck.

Seconded.....
Re: She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
It depends on the level which she loves you;I have seen distance relationships that worked out just fine. But its always rare.

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Sex Laws From Around The World You Won’t Believe Exist / . / Dont Lie... Were Did You Recieve Your First Kiss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.