Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? (1024 Views)

"Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner / But Seriously, Do Nigerians Think Buhari Will Willingly Handover If Defeated? / Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by richidinho(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Our hard fought Democracy is being dealt with daily

Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by Flexherbal(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
When we get to that bridge, we will cross it.
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
OP,itz not a matter of 'IF' but a matter of WHEN.trust me
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by richidinho(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
OP,itz not a matter of 'IF' but a matter of WHEN.trust me

Serious?
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by richidinho(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
When we get to that bridge, we will cross it.

If you fail to plan, already you are planning to fail

3 Likes

Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by DaBullIT(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bad Belle
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by sanandreas(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
He will be kicked out. This administration is a colossal failure in all ramifications. Nothing seems to be working.
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by phemmyutd(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
D
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by phemmyutd(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Did He consults you b4 he hands over to Osibanjo?
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by koboko69: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
See noise makers that swore Jonathan till 2019 all blabbing over here. Which Court order did Buhari disobey exactly?
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by richidinho(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:
See noise makers that swore Jonathan till 2019 all blabbing over here. Which Court order did Buhari disobey exactly?

A court delivered judgement that standing rule in the senate is an internal affair, why is Buhari bringing up the same issue now?

1 Like

Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by koboko69: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:

A court delivered judgement that standing rule in the senate is an internal affair, why is Buhari bringing up the same issue now?

Which Court judgement is that undecided? There is nothing internal about this. The senate president is the num 3 citizen of Nigeria, hence the process the produced him can not be characterised by forgery both internal and external

1 Like

Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by richidinho(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Which Court judgement is that undecided? There is nothing internal about this. The senate president is the num 3 citizen of Nigeria, hence the process the produced him can not be characterised by forgery both internal and external

Are you saying that every action taken by the 8th senate since 2015 is illegal?

1 Like

Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by koboko69: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:

Are you saying that every action taken by the 8th senate since 2015 is illegal?

Mr man. Face your front and stop trying to twist facts. Was the standing rule forged, Yes or No! Push ur sentiments up ur arse and free me
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by richidinho(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Mr man. Face your front and stop trying to twist facts. Was the standing rule forged, Yes or No! Push ur sentiments up ur arse and free me

grin grin grin
Hope u read my siggy shaa
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by koboko69: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin
Hope u read my siggy shaa

Yes i did. undecided But its Ivyy as the way cool
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by americanigga(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
There is no need for election in 2019 because 95% cannot go for election against 5%. The difference is too much.Buhari will just continue till 2023.
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by pacino26(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Guy I bow before your irrational and bias political judgement. It's legendary grin grin

Hope you know saint PMB is yet to show us. ................rather we were greeted with 20 SANs. cool

americanigga:
There is no need for election in 2019 because 95% cannot go for election against 5%. The difference is too much.Buhari will just continue till 2023.

I prefer 2027 he should remain there since its obvious the youths of today including you have relinquished their future to living ancestors that are supposed to be chewing dried kola and spilled kai kai. Some people are so gullible in their reasoning, I fault their baby formula undecided
Re: PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? by Maxi112: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
americanigga:
oh clap for your self for making sense here..

some times people forget to reason with their brain rather dey do it with their ass.. that's what you're doing right now.. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck / Agatu: Rev Ijeoma Emeribe Calls For Help; Says Victims Still In Dire Conditions / "Nigerian Police Transport Takfiri Terrorists To Attack Shia Muslims"-NewsRescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.