Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck (1041 Views)

Anti-Graft War:Jail Corrupt People In Your Government First, Fayose Tells Buhari / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by kingogundana: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon. (iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a very short note on why Aisha Buhari cannot go to the USA.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

Don't Copy!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by ever811(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
joblessness is not an excuse for such long trash naa..
Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by LarryBeryl(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
After when am through my A+ would be 98
Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by Disneylady(f): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op you really get time ooooo
Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by cjrane: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
kingogundana:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon. (iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a very short note on why Aisha Buhari cannot go to the USA.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

Don't Copy!!!
[size=15pt]
Mr. Lecturer, this exam gbana o!

How can you define Budget padding that is not even contained in the English dictionary, talk more economics text book?

Oga Dulllardinho and his fellow looters of returned loot are just busy helping themselves secretly and using new codes to rename the stealing.

If you catch them, they will simply say they don't know what the new name they use to hide corruption means
.[/size] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by Ayoola171(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
U na no go kill person with laugh.
But if i should take these your questions accordingly and give your expected answers, nothing will stop me from getting A*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by Ayoola171(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
cjrane:

[size=15pt]
Mr. Lecturer, this exam gbana o!

How can you define Budget padding that is not even contained in the English dictionary, talk more economics text book?

Oga Dulllardinho and his fellow looters of returned loot are just busy helping themselves secretly and using new codes to rename the stealing. If you catch them, they will say they don't know what the new name means
.[/size]
You can define budget padding using Orubebe and Jega approach i.e not untill budget padding exist in English dictionary.
For instance, if you Orubebe me; i will Jega you. I think that's understandable.
Now, we can say Budget padding can be define as someone's ability to dubiously alter the National Budget to enrich one's pocket, without violating National Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by policy12: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by tinkinjow: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Lol I'll attempt 3,8 i ii but first mek i control d lafta first. Chai.
Please Op with the use of pictures show clearly why the office of the first daughter is inevitable.
Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by Masculity(m): 1:15am On Aug 26, 2016
OP

Re: Buhari Government First Semester Examination Attempt All Question, Best Of Luck by Ayoola171(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP,how I wish you can invite lalasticlala, mynd44 & Co to take this mock exam thread to promise land and let see how Nairalander's are going to tackle these post jamb questions.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Emir Sanusi & Others: You Won't Believe What He Said / Igbo & Hausa Will Make Peace / Godsday Orubebe Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.