Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Thief Was Caught In My School Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Thief Was Caught In My School Today (1409 Views)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
It happened in my school today. We saw one of ma course mate weeping,we gathered round her to ascertain what went wrong,instead of her to speak,she was shaking and said "won ti ni kin ma so fun enikan kan" meaning " he said I should not tell anybody." we calmed her down and she explained how d man called her at d class corridor and asked how much she have in her account. She told her is 60k. He asked if she have her ATM card with her but she replied "NO" He asked everything about her personal life and said the lady younger brother is going to die in the next four days. She even stressed further that she must not tell anybody if she don't want to die as well. He said he is a prophet sent and he can deliver d lady only if she can release all what she have in her possession to him,which is BlackBerry Z10 and power bank. He wl go and pray to it and return it after 2hours. The lady declined and promised to call her if she has gone to bank. After she has narrated her ordeal, I called the muslim AMIR to explained what happened because this man sets her targets on ladies using hijab. The AMIR informed the school authority and we started searching for him based on d description the lady gave to us. After several minutes, we found her beside another lady,he has collected her phones and some other things. Trust Nigeria Student, they descended on him after little interrogation and beat hell out of him. I personally led him with other school security to the DSA( directorate of student affairs). He was interrogated and taken to the police station. I know he must have been cooling his head inside the cell by now. Dear nairalanders, this is another method they want to use to rob Nigeria Student of their belongings... let's b vigilant. I don't have much picture of the scene cos we don't allow to take pictures

1 Share

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmm oju Ole re!!!
Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by SurefireFashion: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Smartanthony: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
end time thief!

1 Like

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by coolcharm(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
People get talent and liver sha... All those street prophets ... Very wicked and heartless human beings. This one's jazz yaf cast.

2 Likes

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Yemizy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
See him cool way of stealing itz matured tho

1 Like

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by bizgenius1: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
its very common in ibadan it happnd to my ex gf 2years ago,there are tons of them in sango poly road,mokola,challenge,iwo road,alakia egbeda zone and so on..may God continue to expose and punish them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
he was caught and you guys dint beat stealing out of him? he's still even forming swag with the phones sef..mtchew

1 Like

Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2016
DESNAT:
he was caught and you guys dint beat stealing out of him?
he's still even forming swag with the phones sef..mtchew
Trust 9ja student, we gave him wat he deserve bt jez a tip
Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by SEETHEM: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Which school is this? You people don't know how to give 'maximum shishi'

Na wah for you o!
Re: A Thief Was Caught In My School Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
SEETHEM:
Which school is this? You people don't know how to give 'maximum shishi'

Na wah for you o!
grin ife things be that..... I don't wanna mention d skul cos of security purpose bt he is not a student of d skul thou

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Stripped Naked In Asaba For Having Sex With A Married Woman / I Do Baby Trafficking I Sell Babies PICS / Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.