Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s (25982 Views)

Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by Olukokosir(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
jboy73:

What r they now

Photographers
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by Moheat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
A patch or other object thatindicates a person's official ormilitary rank, or membership in agroup or organization.

I hope the above explanation helps.
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
As no be bwest,n!pples or snake, e no go smell front page!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by osymerga(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
daveyjay:

Is it "GOGGLE" or 'GOOGLE'...??!
You claim to know too much...I.T.K, oversabi houseboy!!!!!
Why the insult ? Whether Goggle or Google,but the person it was directed to got the message.
All of a sudden you became a useless prophet to know that I am a house boy.
Let me ask you; is being a house boy a crime ? Are they not human ? And please who are you ? A Governor ? President ?
Useless animal.
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by daveyjay(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
osymerga:

Why the insult ? Whether Goggle or Google,but the person it was directed to got the message.
Let me ask you; is being a house boy a crime ? Are they not human ? And please who are you ? A Governor ? President ?
Useless animal.

Better watch who U diss,
ur momma ain't here to qive U no kiss
I've qot a relationship with your sis
I'll take your liqht lines and destroy it
I'll hit you so hard you'll have to quit
I will crush you...brood of doom

OVERSABI HOUSEBOY
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
osymerga:

Useless animal.
daveyjay:

Better watch who U diss,

OVERSABI HOUSEBOY
daveyjay:

Better watch who U diss,
OVERSABI HOUSEBOY

na wah for some nairaland guys.over every small issue una go dey quarrel like woman grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by koboko69: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
NA and 63NA grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by tefund(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
jboy73:

What r they now
politicians
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by Bespiel: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Less gallant looking
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by balingaonline(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Arise o compatriot Nigeria call obey To serve our fatherland With love and strength and faith THE LABOUR OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by adecares(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
jboy73:

What r they now
I wonder o
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Are they guarding the hospital or the sign board, lol.
God bless our gallant Military jare
baba i greet you. i know you will ask me the usefullness of the contest, but pls just go to this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand#up and type i vote ivyy cc: nljega pls just for the crown.
Re: Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s by bugzymalon: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wow!! OP nice one. RIP Dad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.