Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Underage Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Underage Love (2688 Views)

Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage / See What Underage Children Were Caught Doing In A “swimming Pool” / Nigerian Lady Exposes Underage Boy Who Begged Her For S*x Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Have you ever romantically loved an underage girl before?
Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Are you a rapist What kind of useless thread is this? What kind of nonsense is this? What are you trying to incite here? Your topic should have been " have u molested, abused or taken advantage of an underaged girl?"

Lalasticlacla please lock this thread now..

2 Likes

Re: Underage Love by ikbnice(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2016
It seems there is a name for people like that - Pedophiles!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
Are you a rapist What kind of useless thread is this? What kind of nonsense is this? What are you trying to incite here? Your topic should have been " have u molested, abused or taken advantage of an underaged girl?"

I think paedophile still exist,never and will not indulge myself but someone close is trying to
Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Alvinnado:
I think paedophile still exist,never and will not indulge myself but someone close is trying to
I don't even understand what can make someone to even THINK it talk more of getting involved in it.
Re: Underage Love by weyab: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:

nigerians mentality is zero. Did u mak any point now. Cnt u advice on d bad of doin so? Wats wrong wit black brains? How do we reason..? Kaiii. Nawa oooo
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
I don't even understand what can make someone to even THINK it talk more of getting involved in it.
Is already happening,is unpleasant to me seeing a 14yr old girl and a guy of 35 having a healthy relationship and her parents calls it "Future husband"
Re: Underage Love by weyab: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
thoughts are spiritual more than what you think. So everyone has total right to think thus hav total right to discard. U cnt nd can neva train a child perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2016
weyab:
nigerians mentality is zero. Did u mak any point now. Cnt u advice of d bad doin so? Wats wrong wit black brains? How do we reason..? Kaiii. Nawa oooo
who is expected to give an advice here on it? Are you asking those that has involved in it before or you don't know the right site to meet people that involves in that to advice you on how it feels. Your white brain should have told you that black brains don't always see things the way the white brain sees it and it doesn't make them lesser than the white brain.
This forum has recorded thousands of negative and horrific incidents that has involved with being ROMANTICALLY involved with underaged girls even some of the articles came with very graphic pictures... Now you ask in thud same forum for advise on been romantically involved with underaged girls.
You can insult me for all I care but I think your answers and advices are all staring at you in thisfforum but you chose to hear from the horses mouth and look for whom to quote and insult. Anyway go ahead shaa.

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by weyab: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
who is expected to give an advice here on it? Are you asking those that has involved in it before or you don't know the right site to meet people that involves in that to advice you on how it feels. Your white brain should have told you that black brains don't always see things the way the white brain sees it and it doesn't make them lesser than the white brain.
This forum has recorded thousands of negative and horrific incidents that has involved with being ROMANTICALLY involved with underaged girls even some of the articles came with very graphic pictures... Now you ask in thud same forum for advise on been romantically involved with underaged girls.
You can insult me for all I care but I think your answers and advices are all staring at you in thisfforum but you chose to hear from the horses mouth and look for whom to quote and insult. Anyway go ahead shaa.
i dont even understand where you are going, again i never insulted you personally but trying to diffuse some abnormal mentality. You will ask someone to give you advice on sex next thing is church counseling, too bad. Education is not only on paper but the way of reasoning and how to channel those reasonings. Believe you me if there exist no positive answer given to the guy in other to see totally and conclusionally that child-adult sex is bad then you are not mentally educated even with phd.

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2016
weyab:
i dont even understand where you are going, again i never insulted you personally but trying to diffuse some abnormal mentality. You will ask someone to give you advice on sex next thing is church counseling, too bad. Education is not only on paper but the way of reasoning and how to channel those reasonings. Believe you me if there exist no positive answer given to the guy in other to see totally and conclusionally that child-adult sex is bad then you are not mentally educated even with phd.
Going with you bro
Re: Underage Love by weyab: 12:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Alvinnado:
Going with you bro
welcome bro
Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 2:51am On Jun 24, 2016
weyab:
I assume that by now, that all the nairalanders has offered their advices? Oya tk

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by weyab: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
I assume that by now, that all the nairalanders has offered their advices? Oya tk
i never said dey will. But try to be intelligent out of many dull populations. Nairaland are 99% blacks, the same brain as you had before so even if they do will utter the same as u did b4. But now i believe u hav quality thing to say next time. Good morning
Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2016
weyab:
i never said dey will. But try to be intelligent out of many dull populations. Nairaland are 99% blacks, the same brain as you had before so even if they do will utter the same as u did b4. But now i believe u hav quality thing to say next time. Good morning
keep quoting and forcing yourself on this moniker lady. I have told you to carry your advice and pretense to others but you vowed to kill yourself here.Oya kwontinu. But stop pretending .

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
The guy in question is an NYSC guy,I don't know if he used juju on the little dove... Is quiet preposterous that this girls mother is secretly involved with this guy under her husband roof
Re: Underage Love by weyab: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
keep quoting and forcing yourself on this moniker lady. I have told you to carry your advice and pretense to others but you vowed to kill yourself here.Oya kwontinu. But stop pretending .
your mentality seems irrational. Stop quoting me thus i will never reply you. Having a moniker lady is never a success. I can get my lady moniker by turning my m to f. Pls be mature.
Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2016
weyab:
your mentality seems irrational. Stop quoting me thus i will never reply you. Having a moniker lady is never a success. I can get my lady moniker by turning my m to f. Pls be mature.
stop blabbing dear, stop defending your moniker and stop explaining to me about it because I did not ask you to.you decided not to mind your business in the first place thats y you think that every member of nairaland needs SAs. Please keep your moniker gist to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by weyab: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2016
chocolateme:
stop blabbing dear, stop defending your moniker and stop explaining to me about it because I did not ask you to.you decided not to mind your business in the first place thats y you think that every member of nairaland needs SAs. Please keep your moniker gist to yourself.
peace!
Re: Underage Love by chocolateme(f): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
weyab:
peace!
O Di egwu!!
Re: Underage Love by Hyfer(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
If you are 18yrs and you love someone who is 15yrs is it an underage love. Pls I need sincere answers.
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
HAhahahahhaha
Re: Underage Love by teejaypee: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Never and never will
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Hyfer:
If you are 18yrs and you love someone who is 15yrs is it an underage love. Pls I need sincere answers.
Underage is underage no preferential treatment to any underage bracket
Re: Underage Love by Hyfer(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Alvinnado:
Underage is underage no preferential treatment to any underage bracket
small small na Bros..
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Hyfer:
small small na Bros..
Na small small I dey take am
Re: Underage Love by dobys(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Alvinnado:
Have you ever romantically loved an underage girl before?

dts y d US wuld alwas be beta dan naija. cus dere dey wuld lock d motherf**ker up. wats dt rubbish hauing sex with a child.
Re: Underage Love by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pedo angry
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
dobys:

dts y d US wuld alwas be beta dan naija. cus dere dey wuld lock d motherf**ker up. wats dt rubbish hauing sex with a child.
not just locking him up but he should be jailed for life,for me he's using JUJU on that girl and her Mum

1 Like

Re: Underage Love by Bespiel: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Be careful what you wish for
Re: Underage Love by Alvinnado(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:
Be careful what you wish for
HmMmmm I carry one eye dey look you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is So Sweet That People Forget Their Names. / 10 Types Of Wives And Husbands / Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.