Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action (12066 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action / FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by eleko1: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
A lot of the people who comment here sometimes baffle even the dullest of persons! The US is one of the most monitored places on earth. CCTV footage of the Rep in the parking lot would have been more than enough evidence IF they had it. And since soliciting IS A CRIME in the US, why were they not arrested and then deported? Why wait for them to fly back before unleashing this strange information? If a sitting Governor can be arrested in the UK, what stops America from arresting mere Reps

The US should unleash the evidence they have or apologize... enough of this nonsense attitude
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

But truly truly, if u see pple with this kain head, sabi say dem dey like woman
in other words, the head na “Insignia?

Dis guy haf kee me

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by mbz101(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lolz .. US CCTV , MAP and Drone Cameras ploted wherever .
Sue them jor .. Make air blow
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by midolian(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
in other words, the head na “Insignia?

Dis guy haf kee me
grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Kavter: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
its possible the man is telling the truth even though the possibilities r slim.

The man I can't trust from the faces up there is that Gbillah man from Benue State. I have a friend with exact shape of head and what he does with women, a thousand pages cannot contain it.

Toh
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by seguno2: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
What is he waiting for?
Why threat?
He should remember the Nike ad- Just Do It!!!
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
dey should better let the case die if they are guilty o
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Maski87: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
This yeye men instead of wasting tor time with the ambassador why don't you go to the US and clear your name in court abi una dey fear

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by emmykk(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
america sef.....bring white girl for me make i test as i done come USA,babe you nor bring,fire i nor fire, yet una come report me to my oga dogara.

gay una sign for USA....ordinary ashawo una not let us fire and una still dey spoil our name.

what is wrong with what the representative did?as far is not rape nairalander should let that matter die.
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by jiddodo: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:

The man I can't trust from the faces up there is that Gbillah man from Benue State. I have a friend with exact shape of head and what he does with women, a thousand pages cannot contain it.

Please don't kill me wit laughter

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Litmus: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
josh4ever:
A lot of the people who comment here sometimes baffle even the dullest of persons! The US is one of the most monitored places on earth. CCTV footage of the Rep in the parking lot would have been more than enough evidence IF they had it. And since soliciting IS A CRIME in the US, why were they not arrested and then deported? Why wait for them to fly back before unleashing this strange information? If a sitting Governor can be arrested in the UK, what stops America from arresting mere Reps

The US should unleash the evidence they have or apologize... enough of this nonsense attitude

The US does not need to bother; actually no nation outside Africa need bother with facts when it comes to blaming Nigerians. Why waste money preparing case or prison, when so many of us are already judge and juror for the white man and already prisoners of inferiority complex in our minds.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Litmus:

The US does not need to bother; actually no nation outside Africa need bother with facts when it comes to blaming Nigerians. Why waste money preparing case or prison, when so many of us are already judge and juror for the white man and already prisoners of inferiority complex in our minds.

One bottle of Moet Rose for you... nuff said!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
The man said he couldn't have had sex or solited for it because he was sick? Has he not listened to Marvin Gäy's song, Sèxual Healing?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Akinaukwa: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
The seven (7) days notice they have been shouting has since expired. I wander why it is been continually renewed and renewed. Abi the seven (7) days no dey finish. Patiently waiting for another seven (7) days Part 3. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Kimaxcon(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
This man no go keep quiet now Che Na until dem play video clips Na him him go keep quiet. Onye nzuzu dika gi!
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Solitude101: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh midolian!!
What didst me to thou that thou wantst to finish me with laughter?
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Domislaz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
US didn't charge him to court or imprison him. They just don't want to see him in their country again. That's not too much now. He shouldn't complicated things for himself O!
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Ophemmi: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Go to court o jare, Liar Liar smbodi!
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by midolian(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Solitude101:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh midolian!!
What didst me to thou that thou wantst to finish me with laughter?
grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is what happens when intelligent Nigerians allow retards to determine their future.. when leaders like OBJ says Nigerians can afford fuel at N150 because they can buy recharge card of N1000.. idiots in Nigerians accepted it as logic. this is how retards have toppled the sense of intelligensia in Nigeria and have made mockery of our nation worldwide. This senator is a complete certified buffoon. If you are ill, when did it occur.. you are able to travel over a 12hour flight with stops and it did not bother you.. yet you cannot have sex.. hediot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by guiddoti: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
haywire07:
But is it officially wrong to have sex with a prostitute or whoever ?
As far as it wasn't a rape case, I don't think a case should be made out of this
did you know those men are representing a country? US govt forbid such act, bro

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by bamosagie(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
everydayperson:
This is what happens when intelligent Nigerians allow retards to determine their future.. when leaders like OBJ says Nigerians can afford fuel at N150 because they can buy recharge card of N1000.. idiots in Nigerians accepted it as logic. this is how retards have toppled the sense of intelligensia in Nigeria and have made mockery of our nation worldwide. This senator is a complete certified buffoon. If you are ill, when did it occur.. you are able to travel over a 12hour flight with stops and it did not bother you.. yet you cannot have sex.. hediot

Even an Akwa Ibom man in coma is a serious suspect when it come to issue of sex.

But he may be innocent.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by minwafor: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
When video evidence comes out, I hope the Rep will retract his statement.
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Monday5(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
Importexpert, you no dey tire? You are always the first to view every thread but you will never drop a comment. Are u for real? grin grin

MIDOLIAN you even know everybody Nairaland, you na the CHIEF NAIRALANDER. Na joke oo
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by W3irDo: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Whatz bad if a man decidez to fuuuk a white puzzy?
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by W3irDo: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by pepigeorge(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Story for the gods....
u were sick and u travelled
Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by rottenegg: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nonsense house of rape member!

Re: Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action by Sammy121(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Shameful is the order of the day for Nigeria politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors / Maiduguri More Secure Than Lagos, Says Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.