Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,411 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) (33811 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Inspects 1.2km Flyover Bridge Project In Ekiti / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
So he get all these work to do before he made talking rubbish his primary assignment. Wahala come now he remember there are roads to inspect in Ado Ekiti. Smh.... Yeye dey smell embarassed

Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
youngman , what are you saying?

Like Seriously....

For a second I thought I was the only one who didnt understand that shiit he posted. Especially when I saw 15 Niggas liked it. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Soleymania(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Both d governor and woman commissioner dressed somehow, gov in slippers.. And the project! Looks like a dirty abandoned local village road...ekiti is so backward...
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose is not fit to be the Governor of a State.

How in the midst of Professors and Doctorate degree holders, Fayose became their Governor twice is shocking to say the least. angry angry angry angry angry

See Nigerians hailing him and thinking because he is smiling means he is innocent. Where you people expecting him to come and cry in Public or what? grin grin grin grin grin

You people should Continu..

EFCC will also Continu.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
youngman , what are you saying?
he want u to knw dat he was leaving wit fayose son back in school.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by yewawa: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Time will surely tell.......
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2016
fxskye:
All na public stunt. He is worried.

Less I forget, I thought he is in solidarity strike with his civil servants?

When did he suspend his strike action? Because inspection of projects is official duty.

Please leave my Performing Governor alone. He must have called off the strike when they froze his personal account. At least, when Government releases fund to contractor for road construction, the contractor must show appreciation.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by sammyj: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2016
wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros see jibes you too bad !!!!! shocked cheesy grin grin
Progressive01:
Hehehe. Reminds me of those years in secondary school: when you commit wey dem arrange you in front of assembly to flog you as a recalcitrant "bad boy". As dem give u ten strokes, na so you go dey form Odeshi so dat babes go trip, while guys go respect. grin Meanwhile, d tin peper you wella!!

But do we expect to see him crying??

Wetin dey worry these iPod yeasts sef?? Make una kuku carry am go be d prime minister of Uganda na. Hain!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Skain(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Better late than never.
Only if he start the project now and complete it before his tenure ends.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by sammyj: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2016
You have ended up learning how to steal and quote the bible without heart sorry conscience !!!
Pavarottii:
In this life, u learn a lot as u grow, am a young guy still growing. I won't deny d fact that I Av learnt something from Ayodele Fayose. And the fact that his son was my next door roommate back den in Uni. Him and his son are 2 diff characters.

God bless you Fayose. I know u r not perfect, no one is perfect. God help u through ur trying times.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
I CAN'T EVEN FIND ANY THING NEW OR INTERESTING IN THE SO-CALLED PROJECT THE ALAYE IS INSPECTING grin
Bolustic:
Fayose will be the first governor in Nigeria's history to be impeached TWICE.

Op, he looks worried, take a look at the 3rd and 6th picture, can you see happiness in him?

Besides, when governors like Ambode, Obiano, Ikpeazu are inspecting roads, flyovers, schools, the PONMO kutting bros is inspecting drainages.

Fayose is an indictment on the intelligent people of Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by illyg: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Fayose our guy!, Keep on doing the good work, Mumu ibn hari and his hounds (EFCC and Dss) can't intimidate you.

He has been intimidated already. someone that is begging zenith bank to cover him up, so confused about the fictitious allegation against first lady and turning pastor quoting bible for people to read. So funny. though you can console him as you are doing already.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by gloryman91: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Go and pay your workers salaries now.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2016
bender79:
If you know fayose very well you will see he has lost some weight.

Exactly what I wanted to say. I noticed it in the pics of the Zenith bank staff kneeling down in his parlor.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by PEREP: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Bolustic:

Op, he looks worried, take a look at the 3rd and 6th picture, can you see happiness in him?

Besides, when governors like Ambode, Obiano, Ikpeazu are inspecting roads, flyovers, schools, the PONMO kutting bros is inspecting drainages.

Without drainages, what happens to the road? COLLAPSE!
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by MrImole: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Pavarottii:
In this life, u learn a lot as u grow, am a young guy still growing. I won't deny d fact that I Av learnt something from Ayodele Fayose. And the fact that his son was my next door roommate back den in Uni. Him and his son are 2 diff characters.

God bless you Fayose. I know u r not perfect, no one is perfect. God help u through ur trying times.
Which of his 5 sons?
Joju,

Tomiwa,

Nigba,

Rogba,

or Boluwatife?

What about his son's character, you mind sharing?
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by MrImole: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Bolustic:

He was never impeached.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose fake composure,1.2or 4 billion in your accounts and several months salaries unpaid to poor civil servant!!!.The only reason you are walking free in the streets is the fear of your thugs!!!But FG will get you asap dont doubt it cry cool
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by oojehshez(f): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
MELO LAYE YII
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros see jibes you too bad !!!!! shocked cheesy grin grin
Any body wey na guy man go confirm wetin I dey yarn.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by soul2: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
That woman na commissioner? whao very endowed
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
This man's fearlessness is second to non!That's why some of kind man hate him....
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
This man's fearlessness is second to non!That's why some of his kins men hate him....
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
No atom or inkling of safety in Ekiti, what exactly is wrong with this place. No guard rails, no covered drainage, everybody just stand for edge of gutter pose with governor. What is this, secondary school party or what?
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
houstonia:

Oh you mean Tomiwa ? At least he Fayose's children had first degree in Nigeria. Bowen. Other public servants should imitate him.
Nah Joju, Covenant Uni.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrImole:
Which of his 5 sons?
Joju,

Tomiwa,

Nigba,

Rogba,

or Boluwatife?

What about his son's character, you mind sharing?
See as u call all their names,u will even know them more than me.
It Joju, Covenant University; he keeps to himself.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by austinmusa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmm! very soon Mr fayosi, u would soon start inspecting projects from kuje or kirikiri prison, not 2018 as u though u would but this year, coz u would soon get impeaches like Nyako and prosecuted.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by austinmusa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmm! very soon Mr fayosi, u would soon start inspecting projects from kuje or kirikiri prison, not 2018 as u thought, but u would but this year, coz u would soon get impeaches like Nyako and prosecuted.
hmm! very soon Mr fayosi, u would soon start inspecting projects from kuje or kirikiri prison, not 2018 as u thought, but u would but this year, coz u would soon get impeached like Nyako and prosecuted.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by blecele: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
bender79:
If you know fayose very well you will see he has lost some weight.
The Voice of the Voiceless.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by MrImole: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pavarottii:
See as u call all their names,u will even know them more than me. It Joju, Covenant University; he keeps to himself.
Maybe he takes after his mother.
Re: Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) by arresa: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol @ road inspection. Even standing by random dirty gutter is road inspection..

Useless man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.