Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson (773 Views)

Boko Haram: APC Planning To Loot $1billion From Excess Crude Account – Aisha / Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp / Go And Bring Federal Presence To Bayelsa, Dickson Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by papayeye: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
The Bayelsa State Government has claimed that
the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress,
APC, is instigating youths to embark on a violent
street protest today, Friday, in Yenagoa, the state
capital.
A statement by the Special Adviser to the
Governor on Security Matters, Dr. Boma Spero-
Jack, said that part of the plan was for the youths
to violently disrupt business activities and cause a
breakdown of peace and order in the state
capital.
He warned youths in the state not to be used, as
the state government would hold them
responsible for any death, injury or act of
lawlessness that the planned protest would result
to.
He added that the various security agencies had
been informed to deal decisively with any acts of
violence, no matter, who was involved.
He also called on residents of the state to be
vigilant, especially parents and guardians, to
ensure that, their children and wards were not
used to breach the existing peace in the state.
The statement added that the state government
would not hesitate to apply the full weight of the
law on any group of youths, who may decide to
take to the streets, under whatever guise.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/24/apc-planning-to-shut-down-bayelsa-state-government-raises-alarm/
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Arrest them all and send them to jail with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by AngryNigerian(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
These occurences remind me of '24'...
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
What will disrupt a state more than workers not being paid for over 4months?

Kidnappers, thieves and prostutites are everywhere in. Yenagoa and this man that cannot even pay 1 month salary is crying and accusing APC

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Shameless governor. If APC is disrupting your state, can't you, as the governor of the state, deal with them?... Learn from Fayose and Wike.
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by Slitman: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
The FEAR of APC led government is the beginning of wisdom and accountability . .
Why wailing If you don't have any hidden agenda in your cupboard ?
Anyway I expect your fellow WAILING wailers to filter this thread with their usuall hate remarks about our President and most importantly my Country Nigeria . .
WAILERS DROP DEAD
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by RZArecta(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Dear Mr Governor, your idíotic leadership has made the people turn against you. Your cup don full
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by aieromon(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Why do governors like blaming opposition whenever their workers want to go on strike or a street march to air their grievances?

If the protesters are not your workers,deal with them ruthlessly using the security agencies.
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by timisco1: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
I am not as fan of pdp or either apc, i am a full born bayelsan, i live in yenagoa, obele st)/reet, am also a student of the Niger Delta University, as long as i am concern Dickson is a coward, a man that is owing six months salary, has collected bail out fund, every month allocation is coming, 13% allocation to all d oil producing states, see ehn Na God go purnish am to close down a whole university "(Niger Delta University)

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by youngeagle(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Why every bad thing in this country has connection with This APC of a party,thought they promised change but all I can see is war on a peaceful country,chaos,impunity,propaganda,etc..no nation develops by declaring war on its citizens.
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by predear(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Apc is a menace dat need to be curbed.
Re: APC Planning To Shut Down Bayelsa – Dickson by thomasthomas: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Dickson is a coward!

He should pay workers salaries and stop all these drama angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Responds Promptly To An Accident Scene In Abuja (photos) / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Where Is Ben Murray Bruce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.