Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp (1821 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Breaking News!!! APC Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory-pdp / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChangetheChange: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
​PDP Press Release:

EDO: APC PLANNING OVER NIGHT RIGGING TO OVERTURN OUR VICTORY Says PDP

Having received results from our agents at approximately 1800 of the 2627 Polling Units spread across the 192 Wards in the 18 Local Government Areas of Edo State, we can confirm that our Party has attained a near unassailable lead in the Edo State Gubernatorial Election.

The results so far confirm to us that our Candidate has garnered approximately 55% of the total votes cast by voters. We have every reason to be confident that we will maintain this trend and coast home to victory.

However, we are aware that members of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) led by Governor Adams Oshiomole in collusion with officials of the

Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) led by Mrs. Amina

Zakari, are relentless in their efforts to manipulate the results of this Election. We are aware that Governor Oshiomole is currently moving from Collation Centre to Collation Centre with the objective of manipulating the results as much as possible.
We will like to reiterate our earlier notes of warning. The Edo people, and our Party, will resist any attempt to subvert the collective will of the people as expressed by their votes today.
We urge our members and supporters in the State to continue keeping the faith by guarding their votes at the Ward Collation Centres and Local Government Collation Centres. Eternal vigilance is the price we all have

to pay for victory.
God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.
Signed:
Prince Dayo Adeyeye

National Publicity Secretary

Change the Change

https://sotrueng./2016/09/28/edo-apc-planning-over-night-rigging-to-overturn-our-victory-pdp/

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChaleeBendel: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC knew they would lose in a free and fair election.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4292647_apcedo_jpegb5c451c25683f3a52b198bce7294c622

1 Like

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by richidinho(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
My people if you know you changed the change earlier today say "hi" by clicking on the likes button

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by Oasis007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Seems PDP is not coasting to Victory in a Landslide anymore?!

Folks on Nairaland think Election is won mainly in Edo Central, alas! They forget APC still get game to serve with Edo North and South!

SMH in advance for the Wailers who think they can change the Change, instead of allowing Change to begin with them!

1 Like

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by deboysben(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
richidinho:
My people if you know you changed the change earlier today say "hi" by clicking on the likes button
Ur head dey dia grin
richidinho:
Ur head dey dia
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChangetheChange: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Oshiomole right now

1 Like

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by Joel3(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
invalid vote already stood at 10%. that already is inconclusive. except PDP can top some more with 75% not 55%

1 Like

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChangetheChange: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

Seems PDP is not coasting to Victory in a landslide version anymore?!

Folks on Nairaland think Election is won mainly in Edo Central, alas! They forget APC still get game to serve with Edo North and South!

SMH in advance for the Wailers who think they can change the Change, instead of allowing Change to begin with them!

Empty brain Zombie

PDP has already won 7 out of 10 local Government so far.

And PDP has won the local government with the highest number of registered voters in Edo State which is Oredo local Government which is In Edo South

The votes in Oredo local Government can swallow the votes of 5 local Governments across Edo State.

As it stands PDP currently ahead of APC by over 10,000 votes which is almost unassailable based on the the results that are pouring in so far.
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ionsman: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
ChangetheChange:

Empty brain Zombie

And PDP has won the biggest local government in Edo State which is Oredo local Government which is In Edo South

The votes in Oredo local Government can swallow the votes of 5 local Governments across Edo State.

As it stands PDP currently ahead of APC by over 10,000 votes which is almost unassailable based on the the results that are pouring in so far.

Oredo is the largest l.g. a in Edo state? Lmao

This is what I call confident stupidity. Please enlighten yourself.
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by babdap: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Beer parlour results everywhere.
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChangetheChange: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
ionsman:

Oredo is the largest l.g. a in Edo state? Lmao

This is what I call confident stupidity. Please enlighten yourself.

grin grin grin

Zombie

Oredo is the largest local Government in terms of Registered voters in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by micfoley: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmm. Let them release the results already
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ionsman: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Zombie

Oredo is the largest local Government in terms of Registered voters in Edo State
Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you meant land mass.

My bad.
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChangetheChange: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2016
ionsman:

Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you meant land mass.

My bad.

My apologies too,
Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by donphilopus: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
ChangetheChange:

Empty brain Zombie

And PDP has won the local government with the highest number of registered voters in Edo State which is Oredo local Government which is In Edo South

[/s]

Stop posting gibberish from your enclave in Anambra State. If you don't know what to post, you go to your bed and sleep. I don't know how PDP won in Oredo LGA. I've seen almost 2 wards from that LG and APC is comfortably leading in Oredo. Stop misinforming the public, nitwit.

Also, APC has already won in Akoko Edo, Etsako West, Igueben, Ikpoba Okha. So I don't know where you got the misleading result of PDP leading in 7 LGA's. BTW, go and sleep. Tomorrow is market!

1 Like

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by ChangetheChange: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Stop posting gibberish from your enclave in Anambra State. If you don't know what to post, you go to your bed and sleep. I don't know how PDP won in Oredo LGA. I've seen almost 2 wards from that LG and APC is comfortably leading in Oredo. Stop misinforming the public, nitwit.

Also, APC has already won in Akoko Edo, Etsako West, Igueben, Ikpoba Okha. So I don't know where you got the misleading result of PDP leading in 7 LGA's. BTW, go and sleep. Tomorrow is market!

Confused and mumu brain zombie

U and ur fellow APC zombies are already in crying mode , u na go cry tire today

Pastor Ize Iyamu is ahead in 7 out of 10 local Government-- Quote me again

PDP has won Oredo....Quote me

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by Oasis007(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
ChangetheChange:

Empty brain Zombie

grin

Are you keenly following the official Announcement of the Results?!

You can do the ORUBEBE after Obaseki is officially declared the Winner by the INEC!

Wailers and false Hope be like......!!!

Re: Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp by Oasis007(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
ChangetheChange:

Confused and mumu brain zombie

U and ur fellow APC zombies are already in crying mode , u na go cry tire today

Pastor Ize Iyamu is ahead in 7 out of 10 local Government-- Quote me again

PDP has won Oredo....Quote me

grin

Nah!

PDP honorably lost it!

(1) (Reply)

Photos : President Buhari's Daughter Fatima At Her Wedding / No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar / See Photos Of PDP Senators Walking Out 2day After Defection Of Sen. Omogunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.